PDA

View Full Version : Who knows San Diego?

Joker
12-12-2013, 06:58 PM
If you stay downtown, can u take a rail to the stadium? Trying to plan for the Holiday Bowl.

Eli
12-12-2013, 07:06 PM
You can take the trolley. You gotta let me know where you're meeting for drinks I live in San Diego.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

WESTERNAERO
12-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Chargers stadium? I don't think you can. It's a ways north from down town if I remember correctly. But I'm probably wrong.
Just use Eli as a taxi service. One lick on the cheek and she'll do pretty much anything you want. :bananadance:

Singleton
12-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Yes. You have to switch trolleys at the old town station

ChumpChange
12-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Chargers stadium? I don't think you can. It's a ways north from down town if I remember correctly. But I'm probably wrong.
Just use Eli as a taxi service. One lick on the cheek and she'll do pretty much anything you want. :bananadance:

Hahahaha

Eli
12-12-2013, 07:45 PM

You're always wrong

Edit :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Eli
12-12-2013, 07:53 PM
If you stay downtown, can u take a rail to the stadium? Trying to plan for the Holiday Bowl.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/13/yty7ynaz.jpg

Here you go!

Get to American Plaza ...that's where my office use to be ;) then hop on the green line and get off at Qualcomm. Or call me and I'll drive you around for a few licks ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

WESTERNAERO
12-12-2013, 08:11 PM
You're always wrong

Edit :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
I said I would probably be wrong.........:action-smiley-060: