PDA

View Full Version : What was I thinking.

314joey
12-12-2013, 12:04 PM
So a few were wondering what happened to joey and I think RR remembered that I said I was heading up North to St. Louis for a few days................what was I thinking........the other morning when I got to the airport here in Florida it was 82 degs and I was in a light polo and shorts...................then 3 hours later I land in St. Louis and it's friggin' 22 degs, talk about sticker shock, WTF.
I had a little business to take care of, had to go to the dentist, went to see the grandkids Tuesday night and had a great time with them, that's the only thing that made the trip worth while was seeing and playing with the grandkids

Got back on the plane this morning it 26 degs and when I landed in Ft. Myers Beach it was 78 degs and Terri and Rowdy were there to meet me, what a great day.................and I'm back, yup, flip phone, no smart phone for Jim, I've had enough of that stuff when I worked, have a great day everyone. :airplane::Banane21:

Eli
12-12-2013, 12:08 PM
That's a long flight for a dentist visit. My uncle has been my dentist since I was 12 so I understand and I make the trip to LA twice a year.

I'm so glad to have you back!!! You and Paul65K disappeared at the same time :( Paul has "friends" he's hanging out with today.

Glad you got to see the grandkids. How often do you get to see them?

Oh and keep you FL weather patterns to yourself until March please ;)

Wendi
12-12-2013, 01:34 PM
I thought you were in St. Louis. Well I'm glad you got to see your beautiful grandkids! Hope your teeth are all good. And I'm sure Terri and Rowdy are happy to have you home. I know we are! Welcome back!!

314joey
12-12-2013, 01:41 PM
That's a long flight for a dentist visit. My uncle has been my dentist since I was 12 so I understand and I make the trip to LA twice a year.

Glad you got to see the grandkids. How often do you get to see them?

Oh and keep you FL weather patterns to yourself until March please ;)

Wd try and get back to St. Louis like every 2-3 months, I've got investment there still and there's always a doctor or dentist Terri or I have to see, then the most important thing is we get to see the Kids, I love those kids....................sorry about the weather reports, I'll hush hush them.

I thought you were in St. Louis. Well I'm glad you got to see your beautiful grandkids! Hope your teeth are all good. And I'm sure Terri and Rowdy are happy to have you home. I know we are! Welcome back!!

Good to be back, teeth are perfect, thanks to the great dentist we have, that's why we both go back to him, he's good,.........................glad to be home and here............ thanks Wendi.

2manymustangs
12-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Sheeet man, every night for the last four days has been single digit overnight... It was 4 F. last night... Tomorrow around noon the snow and ice is supposed to start flying, should be a nice quiet friday evening at home... :yikes:

By the time Feb 21-22 rolls around I will be WAYYYYYYYY ready for Needles CA...

Wendi
12-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Sheeet man, every night for the last four days has been single digit overnight... It was 4 F. last night... Tomorrow around noon the snow and ice is supposed to start flying, should be a nice quiet friday evening at home... :yikes:

By the time Feb 21-22 rolls around I will be WAYYYYYYYY ready for Needles CA... You are going to Needles?? I can't wait to meet you!!! Look for the avatar :wink:

Eli
12-12-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm just teasing I like the weather reports

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

314joey
12-12-2013, 05:18 PM
I'm just teasing I like the weather reports

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

I know you do,................................ you live in SD, it's can't be that cold there..............is it.

2manymustangs
12-12-2013, 08:28 PM
You are going to Needles?? I can't wait to meet you!!! Look for the avatar :wink:

Planning on it :) Billy has been giving me a hard time for not making it out for one of his events :) so I promised him at the Parker enduro that I would make it in February.

Trust me, i will be on the lookout :boobeyes: