PDA

View Full Version : For those of you thinking about asking Eli out......

Tishimself
12-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Your gonna have to get creative, do something extra ordinary....I'm thinking something like this......best of luck....;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av0EJ4Ix3Xg

GRADS
12-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Or they could wait until she ties her shoes. ;)

Tishimself
12-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Or they could wait until she ties her shoes. ;)

You trying to get punched in the stomach again?? Pretty sure your already there...... ;)

Eli
12-12-2013, 06:51 AM
That's definitely a great way to take a girls breath away.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Milkmoney
12-12-2013, 07:05 AM
That's very cool. Wish I could do that when I propose. I jus have no artistic talent. :)

FormulaZR
12-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Just spill a drink on her...it appears that'll at least get you on base!

Eli
12-12-2013, 07:37 AM
That's very cool. Wish I could do that when I propose. I jus have no artistic talent. :)

I saw a picture of your girlfriend, she's beautiful. You should see if you can get someone to draw it and you do the powder part. It looks like the drawing was done in advance.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Tishimself
12-12-2013, 10:01 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Gonna take something above and beyond the call to get your attention, much less get you to say yes...I'm just trying to point people in the right direction....that way they don't waste your time...I'm here to help... ;)

Eli
12-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Gonna take something above and beyond the call to get your attention, much less get you to say yes...I'm just trying to point people in the right direction....that way they don't waste your time...I'm here to help... ;)

Thank you sweetie! I'm actually a pretty simple person in that regard. I have a few things I require and the rest is chemistry. I'm looking for an honest, nice man who I enjoy spending time with and who will be willing/capable to/of drive my MTI when I buy it. I don't play games, I'm oblivious to them. If a guy tries to play hard to get, I read it as not interested and move on. If a guy is interested, just be himself and let me know he's interested. I've been told I'm intimidating, but once you get to know me, you realize I'm just a little kitten locked inside a ferocious lion. :D

Milkmoney
12-12-2013, 11:37 AM
I saw a picture of your girlfriend, she's beautiful. You should see if you can get someone to draw it and you do the powder part. It looks like the drawing was done in advance.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Thank you :). Ya not sure where to start.

314joey
12-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Which Eli is someone asking out, that's the question.

Eli
12-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Which Eli is someone asking out, that's the question.

While 6 of us exist, most people only get to see 1 or 2. So, if you're trying ask Fat Eli out…NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Tishimself
12-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Thank you :). Ya not sure where to start.

Hint: New Years eve is coming. Find a party somewhere. Make sure you ask her dad first. It means a lot to a woman.

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Hint: New Years eve is coming. Find a party somewhere. Make sure you ask her dad first. It means a lot to a woman.

Sounds like a good idea. Although her dad is dead and I am 46. Done asking permission in my life. Lol :).

Eli
12-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Sounds like a good idea. Although her dad is dead and I am 46. Done asking permission in my life. Lol :).

Just ask her! Who would say no to an anesthesiologist who works on a surgical team that operates on children? I'm sure she will understand your busy traveling schedule and all the late nights you spend at the hospital ER.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Paul65K
12-13-2013, 07:19 AM

You're only 46........Damn I would have thought you were way older than that.....did you maybe miss a few years somewhere?? :yikes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Joker
12-13-2013, 07:23 AM
you're only 46........damn i would have thought you were way older than that.....did you maybe miss a few years somewhere?? :yikes:

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk hd

lmao. :d

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 08:56 AM
Just ask her! Who would say no to an anesthesiologist who works on a surgical team that operates on children? I'm sure she will understand your busy traveling schedule and all the late nights you spend at the hospital ER.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Ya no shit huh ? It's a rough life and schedule :)

Eli
12-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Ya no shit huh ? It's a rough life and schedule :)

I'm just curious how you sterilized your cell phone and were able to text during surgery?

Btw: I'm just giving you grief bc we can both laugh at you...er...it!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 09:04 AM
You're only 46........Damn I would have thought you were way older than that.....did you maybe miss a few years somewhere?? :yikes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey old man watch it. :)

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 09:05 AM
lmao. :d

What a dick :)

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 09:05 AM
I'm just curious how you sterilized your cell phone and were able to text during surgery?

Btw: I'm just giving you grief bc we can both laugh at you...er...it!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Laugh at me. It's ok I can take it.

Eli
12-13-2013, 09:25 AM
Laugh at me. It's ok I can take it.

These are pictures Lurker just text me and asked me to post because he doesn't know how to post pictures. That's his beautiful girlfriend.

EDIT: I deleted the pictures per Lurker's request. :rolleyes

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Paul65K
12-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Oh yeah and we forgot to add.....,she is legally blind :D

ChumpChange
12-13-2013, 09:38 AM
[IMG]
These are pictures Lurker just text me and asked me to post because he doesn't know how to post pictures. That's his beautiful girlfriend.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

He's a lucky one. Her......not so much. :D I always want to be the one in the relationship who is dating up. Congrats LurkMoney.

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks ELI for posting those. Very kind of you. :)

Paul- don't hate. Lol.

Mateo- ya ok. :)

Eli
12-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Thanks ELI for posting those. Very kind of you. :)

Paul- don't hate. Lol.

Mateo- ya ok. :)

No problem...btw excellent photoshop job ;)

Hopefully she doesn't become lactose intolerant
Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

hbchgirl
12-13-2013, 10:26 AM
Your GF is pretty Lurker... congrats!

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Your GF is pretty Lurker... congrats!

Thanks

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 10:42 AM
No problem...btw excellent photoshop job ;)

Hopefully she doesn't become lactose intolerant
Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

She doesn't drink milk. But eats dairy products. She doesn't make me money only cost me money. Lol :)

28eliminator
12-13-2013, 10:51 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/14/narapeva.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/14/aqy5u2e7.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

She's cute Dave :thumb:

What's she doing with you? :biggrin:

nowski
12-13-2013, 10:54 AM

Btw:
Sent from my Bat Cave!!!I'm just giving you grief bc we can both laugh at you...er...it!

What!!! You were sterilized during surgery because you were texting...:yikes:

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 10:58 AM
She's cute Dave :thumb:

What's she doing with you? :biggrin:

Thanks. She is with me because....oh never mind. Lol :)

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm just giving you grief bc we can both laugh at you...er...it!

What!!! You were sterilized during surgery because you were texting...:yikes:

Gotcha. Lol. Always sterile. Oh wait that didn't sound right. :)

GRADS
12-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Wait one minute......stop the presses......lurker (AKA MilkMoney) is a DOCTOR???:schreck::schreck::schreck::yikes::yikes: :yikes:

78Southwind
12-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Wait one minute......stop the presses......lurker (AKA MilkMoney) is a DOCTOR???:schreck::schreck::schreck::yikes::yikes: :yikes:

I think he is a Cow Doctor now on his Ranch... Come on Milk...tell us the story

Eli
12-13-2013, 12:33 PM
I think he is a Cow Doctor now on his Ranch... Come on Milk...tell us the story

Dr. Lurker asked me for a pic of the girls so he give me "his professional opinion"

Did somebody say "smooth operator"...Er...smooth anesthesiologist?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Milkmoney
12-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Dr. Lurker asked me for a pic of the girls so he give me "his professional opinion"

Did somebody say "smooth operator"...Er...smooth anesthesiologist?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
:). That's me

GRADS
12-13-2013, 02:50 PM
:). That's me

So just to be straight on this, you're confirming that you are in fact a doctor?

Milkmoney
12-14-2013, 06:45 AM
So just to be straight on this, you're confirming that you are in fact a doctor?

Grads. I really don't share my private info on the Internet. Next time we meet in person I will glady talk to you in private.

I am sure u read the thread about me in rdp on how private I am. It's jus me. Sorry

Yes we will have a beer again. :)

CampbellCarl
12-14-2013, 10:25 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

I thought Gemma did a pretty good job of that with Tara this past week.............

GRADS
12-14-2013, 10:32 AM
Grads. I really don't share my private info on the Internet. Next time we meet in person I will glady talk to you in private.

I am sure u read the thread about me in rdp on how private I am. It's jus me. Sorry

No problem Doc.

NRI
12-15-2013, 01:06 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/14/narapeva.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Dude, you scored! One question... what's a hot lookin' chick like that doing with a guy like you??? lol Seriously, congrats.

Eli
12-15-2013, 01:08 PM
Dude, you scored! One question... what's a hot lookin' chick like that doing with a guy like you??? lol Seriously, congrats.

She probably thinks he's a anesthesiologist doing surgery on a surgical team who works with children :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Wendi
12-15-2013, 01:11 PM
He's a lucky one. Her......not so much. :D I always want to be the one in the relationship who is dating up. Congrats LurkMoney.

Lurkmoney LOL!! Congrats lurker aka milkmoney aka Dave

Pressed Ham
03-12-2014, 01:04 AM

Sometimes you do it out of respect for her parents, not because you're "asking permission". I'm 48, I asked my wife's parents, they appreciated the gesture, and it meant the world to my wife. Two days after our wedding my father in law passed away. I felt pretty damn good knowing his daughter married someone that respected her parents. Neither of their other son in laws sought their "permission".

Dictated to Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) by Siri

03-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Sometimes you do it out of respect for her parents, not because you're "asking permission". I'm 48, I asked my wife's parents, they appreciated the gesture, and it meant the world to my wife. Two days after our wedding my father in law passed away. I felt pretty damn good knowing his daughter married someone that respected her parents. Neither of their other son in laws sought their "permission".

Dictated to Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) by Siri

My first wife’s father didn’t like me much and I asked him permission to marry his daughter. I was counting on a negative for his answer but I guess the joke was on me after all. :hilarious:

screaming pete
03-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Thank you sweetie! I'm actually a pretty simple person in that regard. I have a few things I require and the rest is chemistry. I'm looking for an honest, nice man who I enjoy spending time with and who will be willing/capable to/of drive my MTI when I buy it. I don't play games, I'm oblivious to them. If a guy tries to play hard to get, I read it as not interested and move on. If a guy is interested, just be himself and let me know he's interested. I've been told I'm intimidating, but once you get to know me, you realize I'm just a little kitten locked inside a ferocious lion. :D

I much prefer driving Skaters or DCB's can we compromise a little here?

Eli
03-12-2014, 09:49 AM
I much prefer driving Skaters or DCB's can we compromise a little here?

I forgot about this thread...why was it resurrected? Lol

Skaters are fine too, after visiting the ELIminator show room, I'm considering that's the way to go ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
03-12-2014, 01:05 PM

Juan Pablo, is that you? .:thumbup::thumbup::D :D

From my POS T-mobile thingie

ChumpChange
03-12-2014, 01:20 PM

Issokay.......

Milkmoney
03-12-2014, 01:56 PM

Si' señor :)

Unforgiven
03-12-2014, 02:50 PM
I forgot about this thread...why was it resurrected? Lol

Skaters are fine too, after visiting the ELIminator show room, I'm considering that's the way to go ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

I tried to forget this thread...