PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs vs. Raiders

SBS933
12-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Anyone here interested in this game on Sunday ? :raidersux:

riverrunner1984
12-11-2013, 12:07 PM
In my weekly pool, I took KC.
Hoping they wont let me down....For some reason the raiders seem to pull off miracles at home...

ptc
12-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Neither team is worth watching... guess Ill mow the lawn!

WESTERNAERO
12-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Neither team is worth watching... guess Ill mow the lawn!

X's 2.....
Got my fill of football for a while after watching Tony Homo and his Cowturds get their asses kicked. :wink:

ptc
12-11-2013, 12:41 PM
X's 2.....
Got my fill of football for a while after watching Tony Homo and his Cowturds get their asses kicked. :wink:

Yes that was nice for a change seeing Da' Bears win again.... been with them for many years and have taken alot of shit for them. But thats the way it goes!

Even with Dallas getting over 200 yards rushing!!!! its wasnt enough... seems to be Tony Homo's life story!.... "just cant get enough"!!!!

WESTERNAERO
12-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Yes that was nice for a change seeing Da' Bears win again.... been with them for many years and have taken alot of shit for them. But thats the way it goes!

Even with Dallas getting over 200 yards rushing!!!! its wasnt enough... seems to be Tony Homo's life story!.... "just cant get enough"!!!!

I can't stand to listen to Homo. Seems every interview he's in, he always has someone to blame for his fuck ups. Oh my line, oh the defense, oh my receivers. Shut the fuck up, how about the 5 interceptions he threw. He's the team leader, take the blame for once. Such a puss that guy is.

Ziggy
12-11-2013, 04:13 PM

December has been Romo's nemesis :D :D :D