PDA

View Full Version : Where's 314Joey??

Eli
12-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Anyone know if he's on vacation or something? Haven't seen him since Monday night.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

riverrunner1984
12-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Anyone know if he's on vacation or something? Haven't seen him since Monday night.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Didnt he say something about going to St. Louis for business or something like that???? That was one of the reasons he couldn't come last minute on the booze cruise.

Eli
12-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Didnt he say something about going to St. Louis for business or something like that???? That was one of the reasons he couldn't come last minute on the booze cruise.

I don't know what the dates were.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

WMC
12-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Joey are you there?

sent from WMC's phone

Wendi
12-11-2013, 09:22 AM

I believe that is correct. Remember when he bought puppy he was gone for a few days. He has an old school phone can't get Internet when on the road. LOL

Eli
12-11-2013, 09:34 AM
I believe that is correct. Remember when he bought puppy he was gone for a few days. He has an old school phone can't get Internet when on the road. LOL

Oh for fucks sake! People get a freaken SMART phone! :boxing8:

Wendi
12-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Oh for fucks sake! People get a freaken SMART phone! :boxing8: Totally I think he still uses the flip style LOL!!

riverrunner1984
12-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Totally I think he still uses the flip style LOL!!

Lol I remember him saying something about a dumb phone. Hell, with all that boating he does, he needs to buy a smart phone so he can keep us up to date on the minute with pics.

ChumpChange
12-11-2013, 09:54 AM

Even Jerry Jones still has a flip phone.

Eli
12-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Even Jerry Jones still has a flip phone.

Who is Jerry Jones? IF you wanna flip use your middle finger!

Napanutt
12-11-2013, 10:18 AM
He has an old school phone can't get Internet when on the road. LOL

Hell I got this one beat. My best friend (mid 60's) and a guy I work with (my age) have NO school cell phones. And it's not because they can't afford them. :shock:

Wendi
12-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Hell I got this one beat. My best friend (mid 60's) and a guy I work with (my age) have NO school cell phones. And it's not because they can't afford them. :shock:

Check this out http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/12/gyge4avy.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/12/4ajyde7a.jpg

I should send this to 314 I think it has Internet maybe

Bobby V
12-11-2013, 11:44 AM

Jerry Jones is the owner of the Dallas Cowboys. They are a pro football team if you didn't know. :fishing1:

Eli
12-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Jerry Jones is the owner of the Dallas Cowboys. They are a pro football team if you didn't know. :fishing1:

You can keep your sarcasm. Knowing the names of football team owners is so low on my list of priorities that I'd prefer to know the names of all 4028 HB board members first!

However, I appreciate the useful information. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Bobby V
12-11-2013, 11:57 AM
You can keep your sarcasm. Knowing the names of football team owners is so low on my list of priorities that I'd prefer to know the names of all 4028 HB board members first!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

If you don't like the answer to your "who is Jerry Jones" ? I suggest you don't ask it in the first place. :grad:

Wendi
12-11-2013, 11:58 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

If you don't like the answer to your "who is Jerry Jones" ? I suggest you don't ask it in the first place. :grad: Let's play nice in the sandbar! Thank you both!

HB Vic
If you don't like the answer to your "who is Jerry Jones" ? I suggest you don't ask it in the first place. :grad:

That's not very gentlemanly Bobby.

Eli

The answer was appreciated as stated above, the sarcasm wasn't necessary.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

ChumpChange
12-11-2013, 12:22 PM

Bad analogy. Even Rachel Ray has a flip phone. :D

Eli
12-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Bad analogy. Even Rachel Ray has a flip phone. :D

I know a few people with flip phones and they always get annoyed that I text too fast...well if I have a newer, faster car...is it my fault your hoopty can't keep up? :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

314joey
12-12-2013, 11:45 AM

I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

You busted me Wendi I do....................lol, the story is when I still worked I worked 12 hour days I was super connected, beeper, radio, two cell phones, I couldn't even take a dump with people bothering me.........so when it was time I gave my phone and watch away..........I'm a relic now.

Eli
12-12-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

You busted me Wendi I do....................lol, the story is when I still worked I worked 12 hour days I was super connected, beeper, radio, two cell phones, I couldn't even take a dump with people bothering me.........so when it was time I gave my phone and watch away..........I'm a relic now.

Well glad to have you back!!! Get an iPhone only for hotboat and Tapatalk needs. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Wendi
12-12-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

We missed you!!!