PDA

View Full Version : POLL - Who Thinks Grads Is A Good Dude???

RogerThat99
12-09-2013, 06:43 PM
I have been friends with Grads for many years. I have said many times he is a great guy to hang out with. I have also said he is more mellow than I am (for those of you who have met me).

So now that so many of you met and hung out with Grads on the Booze Cruise and Football, how many of you agree with me that Grads is a good dude (when he isn't on the internet. :D ).

I didn't reference Mrs. Daytona because I knew she would fit in just fine!!!! She is a great lady!!

Wendi
12-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I like Grads and mrs. Daytona and would hang out with them if we lived close!!

GRADS
12-09-2013, 06:54 PM
He's a dick.

Miss Managed Assets
12-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Vote for GRADS!
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr147/magdalki/th_2sgn108VOTE.gif

Eli
12-09-2013, 07:04 PM
He's a dick.

Yea he's a DICK with diarrhea of the keyboard!!!!

But, I'm still gonna fly up and party with them in their Jacuzzi! Mrs. Daytona and I are gonna ruffie grads and drink without him ;) :partytime::drinkin::party-smiley-020::buddies::party1:

WMC
12-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Who???27967

WESTERNAERO
12-09-2013, 07:08 PM
He's a deusche bag, fuck that guy..:wink2:

GRADS
12-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Who???27967

I was prepared to go swimming.

mrs.daytona
12-09-2013, 07:31 PM
I like Grads and mrs. Daytona and would hang out with them if we lived close!!

X2! We had a great time with you and WMC!!!

Yea he's a DICK with diarrhea of the keyboard!!!!

But, I'm still gonna fly up and party with them in their Jacuzzi! Mrs. Daytona and I are gonna ruffie grads and drink without him ;) :partytime::drinkin::party-smiley-020::buddies::party1:

Shhhhh....don't let Grads in on our secret!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Unforgiven
12-09-2013, 07:33 PM
No you weren't...you begged us not to throw you in....or was it Mrs Daytona telling us to toss you???...

Grads is alot of fun, great Guy...but Mrs Daytona is a hottie, she can ride with us anytime...then again we would have to take Grads with us..(someone needs to wipe the boat down!)

mrs.daytona
12-09-2013, 07:36 PM
No you weren't...you begged us not to throw you in....or was it Mrs Daytona telling us to toss you???...

Grads is alot of fun, great Guy...but Mrs Daytona is a hottie, she can ride with us anytime...then again we would have to take Grads with us..(someone needs to wipe the boat down!)

Awe, thank you and Grads is a good boat bitch! It was great meeting you. Thank you to you and Shannon for wine!

Eli
12-09-2013, 08:12 PM
X2! We had a great time with you and WMC!!!

Shhhhh....don't let Grads in on our secret!

Oh right...did you change your Facebook status yet? ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

WESTERNAERO
12-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Who???27967

:lmao I've was wondering if someone caught the underroos on camera.

WESTERNAERO
12-09-2013, 08:29 PM
The truth is, Grads and Mrs. Daytona are great people. There hasn't been anyone that we have met on HB that we wouldn't hang out with on a regular basis. :thumb:

78Southwind
12-09-2013, 08:40 PM
I still think Grads should be the lone moderator on April Fools.

GRADS
12-09-2013, 09:06 PM
I voted, he's a troll.

HB Vic
12-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Don't say he's a good guy in public, you'll compromise his internet reputation :D

Tishimself
12-09-2013, 09:56 PM
I spoke with him on the phone today, and I gotta tell ya, I like him. He and his lovely wife are welcome in our home any time...and on our boat as well.... ;)

niceguyeddie
12-10-2013, 12:14 AM
Don't say he's a good guy in public, you'll compromise his internet reputation :D

Haha...

Does anyone remember a thread from the old Hot Boat that argued whether or not people in person are the same as they are on the internet. I want to say it was called "the internet is fake" or something like that.

Anyways that was a classic thread and funny as hell. This thread kinda reminded me of it.

I've always enjoyed Grad's posts. It was nice having him around in the old days to take some of the heat once in a while. We have probably been two of the most hated people on the boating forums and it's been fun for me. So it was cool to finally meet the guy!

I figure that if you're gonna hate on a guy that you only know through the internet, whom you have never met and this person has never done anything personally negative to you; then you're a faggot and I wouldn't want to hang out with you ever. I have no use for people like that. Last weekend was a lot of fun. I didn't feel like I was walking into a lions den like I would have if I attended one of the other boating forum events. There seems to be a pretty cool group of people here and I like that.

Thanks again Hot Boat for putting this on.

Eli
12-10-2013, 06:40 AM
I didn't feel like I was walking into a lions den

You didn't? You really don't remember much do you?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Tishimself
12-10-2013, 07:00 AM
Grads, have a safe trip home today.....if you get bored, I get into the BFD station around 1:30ish...best to you sir....

Joker
12-10-2013, 07:03 AM
To be perfectly honest, I've never had an issue with Greg and I have no idea why certain people have a hard on for him. The guy is here having fun and brings a variety of content to the forums. My wife, who is a really good judge of character had nothing but good things to say about Greg and his wife after meeting them on Sunday and had hoped we could have gotten together again yesterday, but things just didn't work out.
To sum it up, we were happy we had the opportunity to meet the both of them.

Joker
12-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Haha...

Does anyone remember a thread from the old Hot Boat that argued whether or not people in person are the same as they are on the internet. I want to say it was called "the internet is fake" or something like that.

Anyways that was a classic thread and funny as hell. This thread kinda reminded me of it.

I've always enjoyed Grad's posts. It was nice having him around in the old days to take some of the heat once in a while. We have probably been two of the most hated people on the boating forums and it's been fun for me. So it was cool to finally meet the guy!

I figure that if you're gonna hate on a guy that you only know through the internet, whom you have never met and this person has never done anything personally negative to you; then you're a faggot and I wouldn't want to hang out with you ever. I have no use for people like that. Last weekend was a lot of fun. I didn't feel like I was walking into a lions den like I would have if I attended one of the other boating forum events. There seems to be a pretty cool group of people here and I like that.

Thanks again Hot Boat for putting this on.

Nice post Dennis.
It was great to finally meet you as well.

Tishimself
12-10-2013, 08:39 AM
No one took more heat on that site than that dude BnB......:/

niceguyeddie
12-10-2013, 11:30 AM
You didn't? You really don't remember much do you?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Well lets see...

I haven't had anyone from this website invade into my private life, try to get me fired from my job, leave a "not so nice" note on my boat while beached in front of PC, physically threaten me, flip me off on HWY 40 and try to run me off the road, make tasteless comments to a girl I dated at the river, set up fake CL ads with my phone number and the list goes on. So no.

Nice post Dennis.
It was great to finally meet you as well.

Same here! Crow Bar soon!

Eli
12-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Well lets see...

Well I haven't had anyone from the website invade into my private life, try to get me fired from my job, leave a "not so nice" note on my boat while beached in front of PC and the list goes on. So no.

Are you serious? People from another site actually did that?

78Southwind
12-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Well lets see...

set up fake CL ads with my phone number

I have been wanting to do this for years. Thanks for your new number...:angry-smiley-018: :lmao1::action-smiley-060::biggrin:

niceguyeddie
12-10-2013, 12:41 PM
I have been wanting to do this for years. Thanks for your new number...:angry-smiley-018: :lmao1::action-smiley-060::biggrin:

Careful I think I still have your address saved in my phone from when I dropped off the seats. I don't think you want Johavahs Witnesses coming to talk to you. lol

ptc
12-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Im with you Grads.... TOTAL TROLL!!!!! :bananadance:

Sharp shooter
12-10-2013, 12:58 PM
He's probably a good dude, but he's also a clown. :)

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/attachment.php?attachmentid=27380&d=1386453240

WESTERNAERO
12-10-2013, 12:59 PM

:lmao:lmao

78Southwind
12-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Careful I think I still have your address saved in my phone from when I dropped off the seats. I don't think you want Johavahs Witnesses coming to talk to you. lol

Damn...I was going to put your 2000 Ultra 19' Shadow on CL for $2,000 less engine and see how many phone calls you got. Never Mind. :smileyvault-tomatoe

78Southwind
12-10-2013, 01:30 PM

Someone's got some talent.:jumping-smiley-019:

mrs.daytona
12-10-2013, 07:41 PM
To be perfectly honest, I've never had an issue with Greg and I have no idea why certain people have a hard on for him. The guy is here having fun and brings a variety of content to the forums. My wife, who is a really good judge of character had nothing but good things to say about Greg and his wife after meeting them on Sunday and had hoped we could have gotten together again yesterday, but things just didn't work out.
To sum it up, we were happy we had the opportunity to meet the both of them.

Likewise, it was very nice meeting both of you. Sorry things didn't work out yesterday, we were wiped out after 3 non stop days of drinking. Hopefully we can get together again. We'd like to plan another trip down there in the next couple of months. Thank you again for the recommendation on the hotel and the 49er bar!

mrs.daytona
12-10-2013, 07:43 PM
I didn't reference Mrs. Daytona because I knew she would fit in just fine!!!! She is a great lady!!

I just caught this, thank you! :) Hopefully next year you and Mrs.RT99 will join us!

RogerThat99
12-10-2013, 07:53 PM
I just caught this, thank you! :) Hopefully next year you and Mrs.RT99 will join us!

You're welcome. I meant it. Hopefully we can go next year!!

JBS
12-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Well lets see...

I haven't had anyone from this website invade into my private life, try to get me fired from my job, leave a "not so nice" note on my boat while beached in front of PC, physically threaten me, flip me off on HWY 40 and try to run me off the road, make tasteless comments to a girl I dated at the river, set up fake CL ads with my phone number and the list goes on. So no.

Wow. Reminds me of a guy who was banned from this site also

Sent from my iPhone

mrs.daytona
12-10-2013, 09:08 PM
The truth is, Grads and Mrs. Daytona are great people. There hasn't been anyone that we have met on HB that we wouldn't hang out with on a regular basis. :thumb:

Likewise! What a great weekend. We had so much fun with you guys!

Stainless
12-11-2013, 07:26 AM
DCB4me, Gradley, your at it again. :D :p

CH3NO2

niceguyeddie
12-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Wow. Reminds me of a guy who was banned from this site also

Sent from my iPhone

I brought up the work thing years ago after it happened and my thread was deleted. Interesting right? After that I stopped trying to figure out who was fucking with me because I figured they'd be too chicken shit to admit it or rat out who it was. I found out who a few of them are though.

Wendi
12-12-2013, 04:38 PM

Good work there SS. PS: He did whisper in my ear on the cruise that he does "Love Jet Boats".

Sharp shooter
12-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Good work there SS. PS: He did whisper in my ear on the cruise that he does "Love Jet Boats".

I knew it!!! lol

314joey
12-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Don't know Grads, but any guy that looks that good when he cross dresses can't be all bad.