PDA

View Full Version : Leers Locks

Daily Dose (Alicia Pkwy.)
11-07-2012, 10:58 AM
I have to say, great day. How do you get past Giants winning the World Series? With 4 more years of Obama. Hopefully everyone cashed in on the free money.
So back to business. Last week, Vegas took one of the biggest hits in recorded history. What have we learned in history? It always repeats.

NCAAF
Lock of the Week: Wyoming at New Mexico.
Logic: Come on folks, it’s the Lobos.
Prediction: 28-17 Wyoming.

Upset of the Week: Texas A&M at Alabama
Logic: Johnny Football everybody. Best name outside of K-State’s Meshak Williams. Bama coming off a huge draining win in Death Valley, only to see Johnny Football coming up next. If Zak Mettenberger can throw 300+ yards against Bama, then Johnny Football will put on a clinic.
Prediction: 42-38 Aggies.

NFL
Locks of the Week: Everyone
Logic: Common Sense.
Pats, Lions, 49ers, Steelers. If you can’t figure out why then either choose a different sport or just listen to me.

Upset of the Week: NONE.

Clean house folks. It’s another free payday. And for those of you who missed out this week (you know who you are) don’t miss out.

Take it to the bank…Obama!!!

Any more winners please let me know, I am always looking for some winners

GotHalos
11-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Yes! Thanks for the picks leer, Bama blew it and won me an easy $300. Looking forward to Sunday football. K state Oregon title game?

Ddivinski18
11-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Leer I need some upset picks to make some money. So what you thinking when it comes down to it
?