PDA

View Full Version : Orlando December - where to stay?

HB Vic
11-07-2012, 10:43 AM
We have a convention to go to mid December for 6-7 days. Looking for a very nice place to stay. Probably do not want to stay anywhere near Universal.

Anything nice 4/5 star with or near some night life activities near the convention center??

Stainless
11-07-2012, 05:48 PM
The 2010 AGC convention was held at the Marriott World Center. It was nice but I don't know what star rating it is. I did not really pay attention to location because we did not leave the convention.

luckystrike
11-07-2012, 07:09 PM
The 2010 AGC convention was held at the Marriott World Center. It was nice but I don't know what star rating it is. I did not really pay attention to location because we did not leave the convention.

Ive Stayed there As well During a Couple of Asphalt Conventions...OK...But I found a House to rent with Heated Inground pool Covered...For a Whole lot less the last two years. Depends on what you want..

Stainless
11-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Ive Stayed there As well During a Couple of Asphalt Conventions...OK...But I found a House to rent with Heated Inground pool Covered...For a Whole lot less the last two years. Depends on what you want..

I am in the paving business too, Tucson. We won an award that year for a road project.:)

YoPengo
11-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Omni.

luckystrike
11-08-2012, 01:08 PM
I am in the paving business too, Tucson. We won an award that year for a road project.:)

No Shit...Who.???
Im 5th Generation with Plants and Lay-Down From Ohio To Fla and All Over. I used to Run and Manage the Worlds Largest Asphalt Plant In Michigan While I was there I Developed the Odor Suppressant for Liquid Asphalt Cement (A.C.)...I Now have World-Wide Patents for Odor Suppressants/Additives that Neutralizes the Smell from Road and Roofing Asphalts that I sell All over the World...

Let me guess Vulcan..????

HB Vic
11-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Omni.

Rugratsville??

YoPengo
11-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Rugratsville??

You have grandkids. :cool-new:

HB Vic
11-08-2012, 02:17 PM
You have grandkids. :cool-new:

Yes but they aren't going lol

YoPengo
11-08-2012, 02:24 PM
I am in Orlando every year for conventions and usually stay at the Rosen or Peabody.

I like the Peabody because its walking distance to good food and the Convention Center.

HB Vic
11-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Staying at the Peabody for a few days then rented a little 5bd rm house with a pool for the rest of the week. Will report back on how it goes.