PDA

View Full Version : Last Nights XMAS Cruise

Unforgiven
12-08-2013, 06:05 PM
It was great meeting everyone last night..No Grads didn't go swimming...it was a fun night...Eli and Mrs Daytona..thanks for drinking all that wine with Shannon...It was a fun walk back to the car....Today was not so fun for her!!:shhh:

HB Vic
12-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Well I was going to start a thread, but since you did I'll just ass my two cents here.

First of all, thank you Wendi for putting this together. You did an amazing job. Its not easy coordinating stuff like this I know, but you pulled it off. And thanks to everyone who helped.

It was a memorable night for sure. Great to meet everyone and hook up again with those we've already met. Thinking back on it, I don't know if I would change a thing. Everything seemed just perfect. Yesterday was definitely one of those days that will be hard to top. From our pre-party warm up at Bru Ho Ho (by the way people, you have got to attend this next year. It was a party before the party), to the boat that was decorated perfectly. All the food and alcohol was perfect. Even the little Fireball mishap was no big deal. Now we know how to handle that next year lol.

Next year we'll hotel it. We're gonna need a bigger boat and maybe a couple of limo's LOL

The only thing I might change is the late night Hasselhoff location. In N Out at 1am, eating in the parking lot because no food in the limo, probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Thanks again people, you all rock!!

GRADS
12-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Next year with all the people that are going to want to go....
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/09/evy8e8a3.jpg

Eli
12-08-2013, 06:47 PM
What a memorable night for sure!!

Wendi you did such an amazing job organizing everything. I agree, it was perfect! WMC I know you helped too!!! Thank you both very much!

It was such a pleasure meeting all the people I kick around all the time on HB.

Unforgiven you and Shannon are something else, so funny and such a pleasure. Shannon is super fun and so beautiful!

Vic it was so nice to finally meet you! I met Renee in July, although she doesn't remember, and she is so much fun to dance with!

Grads and Mrs. Daytona, you two are special! Not the short bus kind ;) I had a great time with both of you. You definitely know how to PARTY and get Party Girl Eli going! You better come visit me in SD. You have a place to stay! I'll be heading north soon ;)

28Eliminator thanks for letting me handle your sticker problem ;) Terri is a lot of fun! She sure knows how to pose for a great picture.

GotHalos and Brittany it was great meeting you! And dancing with Brittany!

MissManagedAssets and 78southwind it was great partying with you both! MMA girl you can shake it on the dance floor! You've got it going on!

MyGuyEddie...err...niceguyeddie you're actually a nice guy! What a surprise! Thanks for being the best dance partner!! I'm sure your feet must be sore from my stepping on them!

Westernareo it was a pleasure to meet your smart ass and your amazing wife!!! She's awesome!

Joker you know all the best places to drink and watch sports!! You rock!

She's Mine, McRibbie, Marc and Donna it was great seeing you guys again and actually partying!

The group we had was just amazing, fun, funny and I couldn't have picked a better group to spend 4 hours on a boat with! I look forward to seeing you all again and partying with you at the river and every where else we have our HOTBOAT reunions!

I really think we should do a monthly Hotboat event, at least a get together at the river or take over a bar!!

I miss you guys already! But thanks to HotBoat I can cyber hangout with you all the time like I don't have a job ;)

If I left anyone out, it was unintentional. I did have a few drinks ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

SFV2RVR
12-08-2013, 07:00 PM
She's Mine, McRibbie, Matt and Donna it was great seeing you guys again and actually partying!

It's Marc and Dona! Lol. Are you still drunk?

Eli
12-08-2013, 07:01 PM

Shit sorry! I'm just so tired and possibly still a little drunk.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

28eliminator
12-08-2013, 08:26 PM
RAGING SUCCESS!!

Terri and I had a great time with everyone this weekend. Met some great people... Grads, Westernaero, SFV2RVR, Eli, She's Mine, RR1984, 78southwind, and a few others I can't remember..lol. Also got to see a few we already knew.

Wendi, William, Vic, great job, and thanks for letting us be part of it.

Dave and Terri

2FORCEFULL
12-08-2013, 09:15 PM
fuc ya all for not call'n a computer less work aholic in havasu,,, we sure needed a get away drunk fest too:angry-smiley-018:

Eli
12-08-2013, 09:17 PM
fuc ya all for not call'n a computer less work aholic in havasu,,, we sure needed a get away drunk fest too:angry-smiley-018:

I blame Paul65k he is the only one who knew you don't have a computer and visited with you! It's his fault.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

28eliminator
12-08-2013, 09:19 PM
I blame Paul65k he is the only one who knew you don't have a computer and visited with you! It's his fault.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Yeah... What Eli said :yes:

2FORCEFULL
12-08-2013, 09:32 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

he was on his I phone the whole time, lol... guess I need to get one so I could talk to him while he was there...lol

Eli
12-08-2013, 09:38 PM
he was on his I phone the whole time, lol... guess I need to get one so I could talk to him while he was there...lol

I'm telling you it's all his fault! Guess what he was doing on his phone...yup he was reading the posts on HB!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

78Southwind
12-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Even the little Fireball mishap was no big deal.

Fireball mishap? So what did I miss?

Eli
12-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Fireball mishap? So what did I miss?

Yea I don't recall a fireball mishap either

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

78Southwind
12-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Definitely a huge success. I don't know how we are going to top this event. Everyone I met was super cool... Great idea Eli and awesome job Wendi...

Our friends said they had a great time too. Now if I can just get my friends to post up. :)

BTW did everyone make it on the boat?

Eli
12-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Definitely a huge success. I don't know how we are going to top this event. Everyone I met was super cool... Great idea Eli and awesome job Wendi...

Our friends said they had a great time too. Now if I can just get my friends to post up. :)

Good question. I don't recall seeing Yldboyz.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

78Southwind
12-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Yea I don't recall a fireball mishap either

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

The only fireball mishap that I can remember (well it was more like fireball abuse) was when NotSo-NiceGuyEddie poured himself and I a fireball shot. I ponded mine and then he took a little sip of his shot and then left it on the table like a dead soldier. :wtf::biggrin:

Eli
12-08-2013, 11:14 PM
The only fireball mishap that I can remember (well it was more like fireball abuse) was when NotSo-NiceGuyEddie poured himself and I a fireball shot. I ponded mine and then he took a little sip of his shot and then left it on the table like a dead soldier. :wtf::biggrin:

Wow that's horrible!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

GotHalos
12-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Next year with all the people that are going to want to go....
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/09/evy8e8a3.jpg

LOL. :thumbup:

Great meeting everyone :)

HB Vic
12-09-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm telling you it's all his fault! Guess what he was doing on his phone...yup he was reading the posts on HB!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

I guess that's pretty cool if you think about it lol

Eli
12-09-2013, 07:14 AM
I guess that's pretty cool if you think about it lol

I've recently discovered (last night) there are way more lurkers on HB then I thought! Paul not being one of them of course.

You should really make the Sandbar a members only section, so people can't claim their spies are telling them about all the fun we are having on HB and they have to admit they are actually reading and enjoying this site as much as the rest of us ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

McRib
12-09-2013, 07:41 AM
My wife, cuz, and myself wanna say thanks to everyone one who put this together and made it happen. We were last min additions and glad we went. Everyone danced there asses off! Liquor was flowin! I think I even saw the same couple damn near doin it in multiple areas of the boat. I guess the ruffalin I brought worked. :P. My wife came out the gate a lil to fast but she rallied.

I think my fav part of the night was the almost MMA match between 28eliminator and the night security guard at the hotel. Lol. 28eliminator disappeared FAST! after that. He hid before the cops came. It was high school awesome. Lol. The guard and the cops came ip to a few of us and we were like "yeah we dont know who that was, he wasn't part of our group and he was tryin to mooch a beer." :P

GRADS
12-09-2013, 02:42 PM
The cab we called pulled in and saw our group and the cops and pulled back out. WTF? We ended up calling another one and shared it with the people that had sex on the boat. :yikes:

Eli
12-09-2013, 02:44 PM
The cab we called pulled in and saw our group and the cops and pulled back out. WTF? We ended up calling another one and shared it with the people that had sex on the boat. :yikes:

We should call Fireball Shots - sex on the boat

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Wendi
12-09-2013, 03:05 PM

I bet you guys were swinging!!!

Unforgiven
12-09-2013, 05:06 PM
I bet you guys were swinging!!!

swingers? i thought those guys hung on THE OTHER Site....:cheerful:

riverrunner1984
12-10-2013, 09:16 AM
My wife, cuz, and myself wanna say thanks to everyone one who put this together and made it happen. We were last min additions and glad we went. Everyone danced there asses off! Liquor was flowin! I think I even saw the same couple damn near doin it in multiple areas of the boat. I guess the ruffalin I brought worked. :P. My wife came out the gate a lil to fast but she rallied.

I think my fav part of the night was the almost MMA match between 28eliminator and the night security guard at the hotel. Lol. 28eliminator disappeared FAST! after that. He hid before the cops came. It was high school awesome. Lol. The guard and the cops came ip to a few of us and we were like "yeah we dont know who that was, he wasn't part of our group and he was tryin to mooch a beer." :P

Hilarious!
Good times! It was good meeting you and your wife!

Wendi
12-10-2013, 11:05 AM

No its Kasoboski!! LOL

Matt & Dona LOL!!!!

Wendi
12-10-2013, 11:07 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Yeah what they said. We've been planning this for a month. You have to go next year, it is going to be bigger and better and a little pricier!

Wendi
12-10-2013, 11:09 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Two people got left behind. One I have spoken to and something came up. The other is still MIA! Oh well no refunds and definitely there loss.

Wendi
12-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Good question. I don't recall seeing Yldboyz.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

He and his wife were there! He had glasses on.

Wendi
12-10-2013, 11:12 AM

The fireball mishap was when the bartender cut us off, NO MORE Shots. So Marc took the fireball and hid it in the kitchen. Bartender John thought we were sneaking shots, but we weren't. I told him it was locked away for the rest of the night. So we did Jello shots instead....

78Southwind
12-10-2013, 11:50 AM
The fireball mishap was when the bartender cut us off, NO MORE Shots. So Marc took the fireball and hid it in the kitchen. Bartender John thought we were sneaking shots, but we weren't. I told him it was locked away for the rest of the night. So we did Jello shots instead....

Yeah...Marc said something later to me about the crew not wanting us to do shots all night. I honestly never heard the crew say anything about Fireball though. I brought all my stuff in an ice chest but the crew never emptied it and just left it between the kitchen and the bar so I figured I would just help myself to my ice chest since they didn't stock the bar with it. Lisa drinks Redd's Apple Ale with a shot of Fireball in it so maybe that's why John thought we were sneaking shots...:oops:

Eli
12-10-2013, 11:56 AM
He and his wife were there! He had glasses on.

Yea, I didn't put the name and the screen name together…duh! I actually talked to them for a while lol.

Eli
12-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Yeah...Marc said something later to me about the crew not wanting us to do shots all night. I honestly never heard the crew say anything about Fireball though. I brought all my stuff in an ice chest but the crew never emptied it and just left it between the kitchen and the bar so I figured I would just help myself to my ice chest since they didn't stock the bar with it. Lisa drinks Redd's Apple Ale with a shot of Fireball in it so maybe that's why John thought we were sneaking shots...:oops:

We can't take you anywhere! sheesh!

H2oSki2Fast
12-10-2013, 12:27 PM

Cutting you hooligans off from fireball, could have ended badly, that guy is lucky the boat is still floating.

Unforgiven
12-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Cutting you hooligans off from fireball, could have ended badly, that guy is lucky the boat is still floating.

it was all good..Hell, Wendi didn't even get a chance to flash on the boat!