PDA

View Full Version : American Express

HB Vic
12-06-2013, 05:05 PM
My letter to Amex:

Dear AMEX thank you for giving me such a large line of credit.
And thank you for giving me multiple cards and multiple accounts.
Your generosity is insuperable.

We had a blast over the past 29 days. I don't really remember what we did, but from the dresser drawer full of credit card receipts, we must have had fun.

I received my statement in the mail today.

After the paramedics revived me, twice, I fell again but this time I hit my head on a potted plant I bought with my Amex Plum card. I bled all over my statement and can no longer read the amount that is due.

Rather than bother you for a new statement, I am remitting the blood covered statement I have along with a $100 bill and a small piece of my scalp as a memento of our relationship. I've also enclosed what is now a small pile of Amex card confetti. Please use it wisely. I figure we've caused each other enough agony. I am terminating our relationship effective immediately.

Its been fun, but next time I will leave home without it.

Thank you,
HB

Wendi
12-06-2013, 05:10 PM
My letter to Amex:

We had a blast over the past 29 days. I don't really remember what we did, but from the dresser drawer full of credit card receipts, we must have had fun.

After the paramedics revived me, twice, I fell again but this time I hit my head on a potted plant I bought with my Amex Plum card. I bled all over my statement and can no longer read the amount that is due.

Rather than bother you for a new statement, I am remitting the blood covered statement I have along with a $100 bill and a small piece of my scalp as a memento of our relationship. I've also enclosed what is now a small pile of Amex card confetti. Please use it wisely. I figure we've caused each other enough agony. I am terminating our relationship effective immediately.

Thank you,
HB

Told you so!!! LOL

314joey
12-06-2013, 05:12 PM
You mean they actually expected you to pay, that's bullchit, fock those guys I would throw the dahm thing away.

I love cash...............lol

Eli
12-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Too funny!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

28eliminator
12-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Lol...

Sent from somewhere on the water

ChumpChange
12-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Plum Card? Weak. :D

HB Vic
12-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Plum Card? Weak. :D

That's the one I used for plants :D

The metal one is for food lol

Stainless
12-06-2013, 05:31 PM
I hear tale of a black one, anyone here got one?

CH3NO2

ChumpChange
12-06-2013, 05:37 PM

CH3NO2

I've put plenty of drinks on black cards. Have never paid the bill on one though. :D

JBS
12-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Vic if it came in the mail don't sweat it.

It's when it comes UPS that I worry:big grin:

HB Vic
12-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Vic if it came in the mail don't sweat it.

It's when it comes UPS that I worry:big grin:

A Amex bill via ups? Yikes!

Eli
12-06-2013, 09:12 PM

CH3NO2

I've paid with a few...just never had one of my own ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Unforgiven
12-06-2013, 09:19 PM
My letter to Amex:

Thank you,
HB

All of this because of Greenbay. are you fucking Kidding me? you'd have been better off with the 49ers...your lucky we didn't bet the line..$1000 in one dollar bills would have spent well at a strip joint....BTW..before you confetti up the card..order another SCX drive..it would make a nice xmas present for me.....

HB Vic
12-06-2013, 09:25 PM
All of this because of Greenbay. are you fucking Kidding me? you'd have been better off with the 49ers...your lucky we didn't bet the line..$1000 in one dollar bills would have spent well at a strip joint....BTW..before you confetti up the card..order another SCX drive..it would make a nice xmas present for me.....

You think I'm peanuts? Lol I could have paid for a Raptor :D

Unforgiven
12-06-2013, 09:32 PM
You think I'm peanuts? Lol I could have paid for a Raptor :D

Raptor Or Greenbay.....what were you thinking...we could be cruising around in the Raptor now having shots of Fireball singing XMAS songs...BTW...Shannon wants to do Vegas for XMAS...how about a VEGAS XMAS PARTY? I'm sure Will and Wendi would be in for it...

HB Vic
12-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Raptor Or Greenbay.....what were you thinking...we could be cruising around in the Raptor now having shots of Fireball singing XMAS songs...BTW...Shannon wants to do Vegas for XMAS...how about a VEGAS XMAS PARTY? I'm sure Will and Wendi would be in for it...

Just say when, I'm not scared

JBS
12-07-2013, 03:35 PM
A Amex bill via ups? Yikes!

True story. I almost had a Heart Attack

Sent from my iPhone