PDA

View Full Version : First beer ?

SBS933
12-05-2013, 05:58 PM
How old were you, and where did you drink your first beer ? My buddies dad always had a keg of hamms in the garage. I was always tapping off of it. I'm thinking I was 13.

HB Vic
12-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Hell I was driving when I was 11, so I probably had my first beer around the same time :D

GRADS
12-05-2013, 06:18 PM
8th Grade. I think it was a Budweiser and at the time I couldn't understand why anyone would want to drink more than one.

Eli
12-05-2013, 06:26 PM
I was 5...it was within a short period of time after coming to the US...I think it was Budweiser bc that's what my dad and uncles drank.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

314joey
12-05-2013, 06:42 PM
14yo - Bud Light with Dad in the backyard BBQing, greatest Dad in the world.

nowski
12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I was about 7 or 8 years old. It's Saturday morning time for a bowl of cereal and to watch my favorite (The Jetsons) cartoons. I put the cereal in the bowl and opened the fridge to get my milk and guess what, no milk. I did see a 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon starring me in the face. I grabbed a beer and went to the TV for some cartoon action. I hit the fridge 2 more times. I don't know what got into me but I was feeling kind of tired so I went back to bed. I remember my Dad waking me up around 11:30 or 12:00. My Dad asked if I drank any of his beers I said yes I did. My Dad wasn't happy with that answer and asked why I drank his beer. I told him that there was no milk in the fridge for my cereal and that the only thing in there was his beer. My Dad was pissed and told me that he never wanted this to happen again. Well one thing was for sure my parents always made it a point to have milk in the fridge. However I actually started hitting the sauce at the age of 13 (1973) along with some other recreational highs, that was my 1st year in High School. I actually quit drinking 2/28/09. I came to the realization that my Family was more important to me than having my Wife and Kids see me hammered again. I had a great run but it was time to act like the Dad and Husband that my Family deserved...

Side Note: Whenever I do have a craving I reach for a Beck's Non Alcoholic simply the best.

niceguyeddie
12-05-2013, 07:05 PM
I really don't remember because I also smoked a lot of pot around the same time. I'd say I started pulling the "Hey Mr" in 8th grade. I had a place that would sell me cigarettes in Upland. I hadn't been there in 10 years until a few weeks ago and the carded me. Pretty ironic. lol