PDA

View Full Version : I need a 1 month rental in Havasu

DaBank
12-04-2013, 10:13 PM
My place is rented till April and I have some stuff that I need to handle in Havasu for about a month or so. Does anyone have a place they want to rent for a month. Frank

Bobby V
12-04-2013, 10:15 PM
check with Yopengo. He rents is house out.

78Southwind
12-04-2013, 10:27 PM
My place is available Dec 12th thru Dec. 31st but it is in Bullhead City.

Music to my Ears
12-05-2013, 08:40 AM
I don't have a month available but you could have my place from 12/16-12/30.

2FORCEFULL
12-05-2013, 05:34 PM
My place is rented till April and I have some stuff that I need to handle in Havasu for about a month or so. Does anyone have a place they want to rent for a month. Frank

you should just buy mine

2FORCEFULL
12-05-2013, 05:35 PM
and you could probley stay there,... we moved out...:stir:

DaBank
12-05-2013, 06:00 PM
I am going to go look at rentals tomorrow I just pulled into Havasu.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
12-05-2013, 07:05 PM

you need a place tonight???

DaBank
12-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Thx for the offer Steve, but I am staying at a friends place till I find a place. We heading to Mad Dogs to get tacos:)

2FORCEFULL
12-05-2013, 07:07 PM

you can stay the trailer for free...maybe throw in on the power bill, doubt it will sell in a months time... call me..

2FORCEFULL
12-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Thx for the offer Steve, but I am staying at a friends place till I find a place. We heading to Mad Dogs to get tacos:)

the trailer is good to go, power on and part furnished....

niceguyeddie
12-05-2013, 07:16 PM

Nice!

Dammit I wish I had a river house so I could just go out whenever the hell I wanted and chill.

DaBank
12-06-2013, 11:45 AM
Steve thank you for the offer but I have a couple places I am looking at today, I did drive by your place today the new paint looks nice. If I did stay at your place I would pay you rent I am not looking for free housing lol. Or you could sale me the place sooooo cheap I would have to buy it!! Are you in town if so let's meet up and I will buy you a drink or 4. Frank

2FORCEFULL
12-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Steve thank you for the offer but I have a couple places I am looking at today, I did drive by your place today the new paint looks nice. If I did stay at your place I would pay you rent I am not looking for free housing lol. Or you could sale me the place sooooo cheap I would have to buy it!! Are you in town if so let's meet up and I will buy you a drink or 4. Frank

I hate foc'n renters.... so ...you can stay there and buy me drinks... serious... place is ready to go, even has a big screen tv hooked up

all you have to do is filp the breaker back on and the hot tub is ready.... bb-q is natural gas...

we are headed to havasu in a hour... it'll be after 9 when we get there...

I have a 4 tier water fountain in the back of the dodge... might be a slow trip...

call me..