PDA

View Full Version : When it rains it pours.

Napanutt
12-02-2013, 09:19 PM
So the Wednesday before Thanksgiving we had to have emergency surgery on our dog for stones in her bladder. Pretty costly and stressful for doggies mom. Doggie is doing fine.
Today, driving to work, the bimmer all of a sudden sputtered, check engine light came on, felt like not hitting on all 6. Had it towed.
Find out what the damage is tomorrow. Ugh!

Wendi
12-02-2013, 09:34 PM
So the Wednesday before Thanksgiving we had to have emergency surgery on our dog for stones in her bladder. Pretty costly and stressful for doggies mom. Doggie is doing fine.
Today, driving to work, the bimmer all of a sudden sputtered, check engine light came on, felt like not hitting on all 6. Had it towed.

Sorry about your doggie and glad he is doing fine. I hope the beamer is going to be ok, that can be a costly fix.... I feel ya with the rain and pours dealio.

mrs.daytona
12-02-2013, 09:36 PM

Glad Heidi is doing okay!!! We love our doggies...and ugh with the BMW..you should have bought a Mercedes :D

Napanutt
12-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Sorry about your doggie and glad he is doing fine. I hope the beamer is going to be ok, that can be a costly fix.... I feel ya with the rain and pours dealio.

Thanks Wendi, dog acts like nothing happened. Mom's still being mom. :)
Car has been payed for for a few years now so a couple repair bills here and there are OK. Better then making payments. :D

Napanutt
12-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Glad Heidi is doing okay!!! We love our doggies...and ugh with the BMW..you should have bought a Mercedes :D

Thanks Kate. It's amazing how resilient mutts are.
Oh and you can put your Mercedes in your pipe and smoke it! LMFAO

mrs.daytona
12-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Thanks Kate. It's amazing how resilient mutts are.
Oh and you can put your Mercedes in your pipe and smoke it! LMFAO

Can I give you a ride to the shop tomorrow in my car? It's running on all 6 cylinders :D

Napanutt
12-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Can I give you a ride to the shop tomorrow in my car? It's running on all 6 cylinders :D

It's only a mile from home. I'll walk, thanks though. :)

314joey
12-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Glad your dog is doing well, I understand after having our new puppy for only seven weeks I would do almost anything to help her, bad stuff comes in threes, good luck with the other stuff too.

ChumpChange
12-03-2013, 06:40 AM
Glad Heidi is doing okay!!! We love our doggies...and ugh with the BMW..you should have bought a Toyota :D

Fixed it for ya!

It's only a mile from home. I'll walk, thanks though. :)

Don't lose weight yet. You haven't weighed in!

Napanutt
12-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Fixed it for ya!

Good one.

Don't lose weight yet. You haven't weighed in!

Don't worry, I'll be eating a burrito at the same time so it'll be a wash. :D