PDA

View Full Version : Soft Sided Ice Chest

SBS933
12-02-2013, 06:36 PM
With the new upholstery coming back, I'm going with the soft sided. Who sells them ?

Stainless
12-02-2013, 06:41 PM
AO cooler unless there is a supporting vendor that sells them. I have 3 carbon fiber and one regular. There best attribute is the don't scuff your upholstery like hard coolers do. They do not slide around and the lids don't flap open at high speeds. ;)

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang

SBS933
12-02-2013, 06:48 PM
AO cooler unless there is a supporting vendor that sells them. I have 3 carbon fiber and one regular. There best attribute is the don't scuff your upholstery like hard coolers do. They do not slide around and the lids don't flap open at high speeds. ;)

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang Thanks Stainless, I forgot the name. If I had a dime for everytime the ice chest slid into the gas pedal, well you know.

Wendi
12-02-2013, 07:02 PM
With the new upholstery coming back, I'm going with the soft sided. Who sells them ?

You can order through our webstore if you want one with Hotboat.com logo to match your boat

SBS933
12-02-2013, 07:05 PM
You can order through our webstore if you want one with Hotboat.com logo to match your boat OK That will work, I'll check it out. Thanks

Eli
12-02-2013, 07:13 PM
You can order through our webstore if you want one with Hotboat.com logo to match your boat

What? There is a webstore? Why am I always the last to know? With my post count I feel like I should be carbon copied on all moderator correspondence. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

SBS933
12-02-2013, 07:15 PM
What? There is a webstore? Why am I always the last to know? With my post count I feel like I should be carbon copied on all moderator correspondence. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:I just found it. You gotta stop taking those retarded pills in the morning.

Stainless
12-02-2013, 07:24 PM
What? There is a webstore? Why am I always the last to know? With my post count I feel like I should be carbon copied on all moderator correspondence. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

You don't get out much huh? :p

Eli
12-02-2013, 07:25 PM
I just found it. You gotta stop taking those retarded pills in the morning.
Is there a better time to take them?

You don't get out much huh? :p

Screw you! I can multitask! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

314joey
12-02-2013, 07:48 PM
How soft sided you looking for !!!

SBS933
12-02-2013, 07:51 PM
How soft sided you looking for !!! That'll do Joey, Pal Pal is ready and P.M. sent