PDA

View Full Version : New shirts Pre-Order

Wendi
12-02-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm getting ready to order new shirts for the Holidays! I've attached the picture of the back, front will be our logo. We are doing Black for this run.

M-XL $20.00
XXL - XXXL - $23.00

Let me know if you would be interested in ordering. I'm placing order Thursday. Will have up on the site for paypal as well. We also just ordered some more hats that should be back sometime this week.

Perfect holiday gifts for that boating enthusiast!26928

Skyskier
12-02-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm getting ready to order new shirts for the Holidays! I've attached the picture of the back, front will be our logo. We are doing Black for this run.

M-XL $20.00
XXL - XXXL - $23.00

Let me know if you would be interested in ordering. I'm placing order Thursday. Will have up on the site for paypal as well. We also just ordered some more hats that should be back sometime this week.

Perfect holiday gifts for that boating enthusiast!26928

Are the shirts gonna be black ? how about long sleeves ?

Paul65K
12-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I would be interested in a shirt and have been waiting to order. I think this is a great looking shirt for sure but I'll probably pass on this one as I'm a Havasu guy not a Parker guy!!

Cheers!

Skyskier
12-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Are the shirts gonna be black ? how about long sleeves ?

duhhhhhhhh :dumb_ass:....................put me down for 2 double xxl................I'll order with paypal when they're up.....I'm a Parker guy :happy:

niceguyeddie
12-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Bad ass! I'll take one! Will these be offered in tanks?

ChumpChange
12-02-2013, 05:27 PM
I would be interested in a shirt and have been waiting to order. I think this is a great looking shirt for sure but I'll probably pass on this one as I'm a Havasu guy not a Parker guy!!

Cheers!

Yeah. Parker sucks!

Wendi
12-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Bad ass! I'll take one! Will these be offered in tanks? No tanks! Sorry

Wendi
12-02-2013, 05:34 PM

Cheers!

Sorry Paul! Would you be interested if the Parker Strip AZ was not on there? Or is it because it's a river scene?? I haven't given a final blessing on the shirt so I'm interested in feedback. Although I'm not changing the boats or the background. I would be willing to remove the Parker Arizona strip however if that would get more orders.

Paul65K
12-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Sorry Paul! Would you be interested if the Parker Strip AZ was not on there? Or is it because it's a river scene?? I haven't given a final blessing on the shirt so I'm interested in feedback. Although I'm not changing the boats or the background. I would be willing to remove the Parker Arizona strip however if that would get more orders.Well......first of all PLEASE don't change it for me. That having been said I think the picture is very nice and would be interested for sure without the Parker Strip......I'll get some kind of HotBoat "bling" here pretty soon one way or the other :D

hbchgirl
12-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Love the new shirts, 2 of my favorite boats!

Sharp shooter
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
I'll take 2 XL's. :thumbsUp: Let me know when to send the $$

ChumpChange
12-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Sorry Paul! Would you be interested if the Parker Strip AZ was not on there? Or is it because it's a river scene?? I haven't given a final blessing on the shirt so I'm interested in feedback. Although I'm not changing the boats or the background. I would be willing to remove the Parker Arizona strip however if that would get more orders.

I would.

Can we get one that has Lake Perris, CA?

SBS933
12-02-2013, 06:09 PM
BadAss I'll take (2) 1 Large & 1 Extra Large BLACK

Milkmoney
12-02-2013, 06:13 PM
I would be interested in a large, and a hat. :) I don't have PayPal but can figure someway to get the money to the right person.

Thanks

SFV2RVR
12-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Wendi i'll take (1)med (8)xl (1)xxl for a total of 10 shirts. I can give you the $200 this weekend when I see you if you want. Let me know whats easiest for you. Great choice of boats by the way! :thumb:

Stainless
12-02-2013, 06:43 PM
I'll take an XL, do you want us to add $ for shipping?

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang

2manymustangs
12-02-2013, 06:48 PM
1 large and 1 XL for me... I will gladly pay by sending a personal cheque or .............??????????

GRADS
12-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Is Parker Strip a gentlemen's club?

Paul65K
12-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Is Parker Strip a gentlemen's club?Only when you're there GRADS :rolleyes

Wendi
12-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Shipping is free I will post when I have it up in the webstore and you can all order through webstore. We are removing Parker strip Az.

hpboats83
12-02-2013, 07:00 PM
I like the shirts

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
12-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Shipping is free I will post when I have it up in the webstore and you can all order through webstore. We are removing Parker strip Az.

Would it be possible to do the shirts BOTH ways OR too complex for ordering/logistics??? I kind of like the "Parker Strip" version... my 2 cents... ;) TY Wendi...

She's Mine
12-02-2013, 07:14 PM

Why don't you put Lake Havasu and the Parker Strip, AZ?

I like the shirt but would love it if it had a bigger boat on it... I'm a Cat guy not a v drive. Will you be doing a shirt with Cats on the back in the future?

I know you can't satisfy everyone but most of the Hotboat shirts have been river runners and not the mid size boats. It seems you can buy a shirt with a river runner or a big boat anywhere but I have yet to see the mid size lake boats on a shirt?

Shirt looks good though just not perfect.

Wendi
12-02-2013, 07:16 PM

I like the shirt but would love it if it had a bigger boat on it... I'm a Cat guy not a v drive. Will you be doing a shirt with Cats on the back in the future?

I know you can't satisfy everyone but most of the Hotboat shirts have been river runners and not the mid size boats. It seems you can buy a shirt with a river runner or a big boat anywhere but I have yet to see the mid size lake boats on a shirt?

Our first shirt has a cat, 2nd shirt has drag boats, 3rd shirt v drives next one will have bigger boats. I try to satisfy all boaters.

Wendi
12-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Would it be possible to do the shirts BOTH ways OR too complex for ordering/logistics??? I kind of like the "Parker Strip" version... my 2 cents... ;) TY Wendi...

I will check but the problem is creating multiple screens.

GRADS
12-02-2013, 07:24 PM
I try to satisfy all boaters.

I think I just found a new sig line. ;)

Wendi
12-02-2013, 07:26 PM
I think I just found a new sig line. ;)

Ok reading that a second time did seem kind of weird LOL

Jefftowz
12-02-2013, 07:36 PM
I'll take two in xxl, my.02 is don't put a location on the shirt, it may help them sell..... Just my .02

Napanutt
12-02-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm Northern CA so Parker/Havasu means squat to me. Without the Parker would be my preference. I do like the shirt though and will take one 2X as long as not white.

Paul65K
12-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Ok reading that a second time did seem kind of weird LOL
I like it :D

28eliminator
12-02-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm holding out for white :)

Sent from somewhere on the water

GRADS
12-02-2013, 08:27 PM
I'll take an XL one. I think the shirt needs something at the bottom whether it says Parker Strip, Lake Havasu or something else.

Wendi
12-02-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm holding out for white :)

Sent from somewhere on the waterI like your sig line!

mrs.daytona
12-02-2013, 08:29 PM
I'll take an XL one. I think the shirt needs something at the bottom whether it says Parker Strip, Lake Havasu or something else.

How about Pastie Cove at Folsom Lake :D

28eliminator
12-02-2013, 08:30 PM
I like your sig line!

:D Right!!!

Sent from somewhere on the water

Napanutt
12-02-2013, 08:50 PM

So how is it you weigh 20 pounds more than me but you wear an XL t-shirt. All my tees are XXL.
:hmm

Skyskier
12-02-2013, 09:10 PM

Well , in that case, please cancel my order. Parker IS "The River".........lake havasu city,.........not so much.

SFV2RVR
12-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Well , in that case, please cancel my order. Parker IS "The River".........lake havasu city,.........not so much.

Thank you! :thumb: And these are the types of boats that are found on the strip more so than havasu. Parker strip just fits better!

WMC
12-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Dang you guys are hard to please.

sent from WMC's phone

HB Vic
12-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Dang you guys are hard to please.

sent from WMC's phone

Have you read my Forums and Sections - what would you like to see thread? LOL

Wendi
12-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Well I've learned a valuable lesson here. Do not ask for advice when it comes to shirts and design as you can never please everyone. Thanks for your input we will see how they turn out.

Wendi
12-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Well , in that case, please cancel my order. Parker IS "The River".........lake havasu city,.........not so much. I never said I was putting Lake Havasu on that shirt. I was removing Parker Strip, AZ and having nothing. It is still Parker river. I think they are cool shirts with out without.

RVRKID
12-02-2013, 09:26 PM
I would be in for a XXL also if you run long sleeves I am in for one as well.

Wendi
12-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Thank you! :thumb: And these are the types of boats that are found on the strip more so than havasu. Parker strip just fits better!

Where in this thread does it say I was changing the name from Parker, AZ to Havasu?? That is ridiculous I would never do that. It's the freakin Parker Strip and everyone knows it just by looking at the picture.

HB Vic
12-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Well I've learned a valuable lesson here. Do not ask for advice when it comes to shirts and design as you can never please everyone. Thanks for your input we will see how they turn out.

Have WMC make an executive decision, that way if anyone complains we can blame him :D

GRADS
12-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Put a jet boat on the shirts!

Wendi
12-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Have WMC make an executive decision, that way if anyone complains we can blame him :D Oh believe me I'm not scared... I will make the executive decision tomorrow after I hear back from the printer.

HB Vic
12-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Oh believe me I'm not scared... I will make the executive decision tomorrow after I hear back from the printer.

Have Roscoe pick the design :D

Bobby V
12-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Where in this thread does it say I was changing the name from Parker, AZ to Havasu?? That is ridiculous I would never do that. It's the freakin Parker Strip and everyone knows it just by looking at the picture.

Looks like Needles to me. :cheekkiss:

WMC
12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Have Roscoe pick the design :D

OK done. Everyone will just have to wait and see

sent from WMC's phone

NRI
12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
That is BadAss. Leave the Parker Strip on and the next shirts do something different. Take 2 (M) I would only like them as is. They`re cool.

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

Tishimself
12-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Sorry, I only like white tees.....not into black....otherwise I would be down for a couple. If that changes let me know. I always end up in these shirts in the boat, and black in that heat kills me....

niceguyeddie
12-03-2013, 01:08 AM

They're v-drive Schiadas! Haha... Where do you mainly see this type of boat? Ummm ....Parker? I think adding Havasu would be lame. Kinda like having a shirt with a two Skaters that said Blythe Ca.

Yes!

Wendi, I say don't remove it!! Seriously 2-3 people bitch and you change it? Lame!! I rarely ever boat in Parker and I say keep it.

ChumpChange
12-03-2013, 06:42 AM

I think she's trying to sell these...... :D

Sorry, I only like white tees.....not into black....otherwise I would be down for a couple. If that changes let me know. I always end up in these shirts in the boat, and black in that heat kills me....

That's racist!

Eli
12-03-2013, 07:23 AM
I'll take one in small, if it's not black, has different boats, picture of a lake not a river, doesn't have sleeves...did I get it all?

You guys are so hard to please! :D shirt looks great!

I'm excited to see the tanks when they are ordered in February.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

2manymustangs
12-03-2013, 08:05 AM

Have WMC make an executive decision, that way if anyone complains we can blame him :D

OK done. Everyone will just have to wait and see

sent from WMC's phone

:hilarious:

Black/White/Tank/T/long sleve/short/Parker Strip/null... We will get what we get and will like it... The important part is the HOTBOAT.COM!!! :party1:

riverrunner1984
12-03-2013, 08:24 AM
I will take an XL.
I really like the design and would def buy one in a Tank Top if offered.

2manymustangs
12-03-2013, 08:28 AM
I will take an XL.
I really like the design and would def buy one in a Tank Top if offered.

Dont you know that all that extra sun on your shoulders leads to freckles and potentially melanoma??? ;)

riverrunner1984
12-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Dont you know that all that extra sun on your shoulders leads to freckles and potentially melanoma??? ;)

I am well on my way. Growing up and the river, I have hundreds of freckles on my shoulders.

2manymustangs
12-03-2013, 08:40 AM
The way i see it is. Why would you want to make hotboat.com look like a "Click, or make it look so small by putting a place on there"?
You would be better off putting nothing there or putting World Wide.
I don't want to be part of some Click.
Just something to think about.:leghump::secret::nutswinger:

Do you mean clique??? ;)

I am well on my way. Growing up and the river, I have hundreds of freckles on my shoulders.

I'm kidding U, I'm a redhead and make annual trips to the dermatologist for "maintenance"...

Wendi
12-03-2013, 08:47 AM
The way i see it is. Why would you want to make hotboat.com look like a "Click, or make it look so small by putting a place on there"?
You would be better off putting nothing there or putting World Wide.
I don't want to be part of some Click.
Just something to think about.:leghump::secret::nutswinger:

I don't see that as being clickish. This is our 3rd design and we used v-drives with the river in Parker as the setting. We can't please everyone unfortunately. Actually the Parker Strip and known nationwide by many! Thanks for your feedback!!

She's Mine
12-03-2013, 09:11 AM
They're v-drive Schiadas! Haha...

Another flaw in the shirt... lol

Paul65K
12-03-2013, 09:23 AM
So here's my last comment on this subject Wendi/William, I hope you will accept it in the spirit in which it is presented.

HotBoat is a very cool place to be......one of the things I like about it the most is the diversity of the members.....both from a boating perspective as well as our respective socioeconomic backgrounds and geographic locations. We talk about all kinds of boating here from all areas of the country. I was only suggesting that promoting the HotBoat Brand is really the product here and not any different kind of boats or locations. I feel that you would be more effectively enriching your brand and not distracting with anything that could in any way compartmentalize HotBoat. It has been my experience that spreading the net as widely as possible has been the most effective way to promote a Brand during my time in marketing.

This will be my last word on this subject and I hope it is received in the spirit in which it is offered which is simply to try and help :D

Jefftowz
12-03-2013, 09:29 AM
So here's my last comment on this subject Wendi/William, I hope you will accept it in the spirit in which it is presented.

HotBoat is a very cool place to be......one of the things I like about it the most is the diversity of the members.....both from a boating perspective as well as our respective socioeconomic backgrounds and geographic locations. We talk about all kinds of boating here from all areas of the country. I was only suggesting that promoting the HotBoat Brand is really the product here and not any different kind of boats or locations. I feel that you would be more effectively enriching your brand and not distracting with anything that could in any way compartmentalize HotBoat. It has been my experience that spreading the net as widely as possible has been the most effective way to promote a Brand during my tim'e in marketing.

This will be my last word on this subject and I hope it is received in the spirit in which it is offered which is simply to try and help :D

x2. Very well said....

SFV2RVR
12-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Another flaw in the shirt... lol

Another flaw is "boaters" not recognizing that they are both not Schiada's! One is a Hallett Vector. ;) IMO Parker was made with classic V-drives such as these boats and I think it fits perfectly. Saying that you don't boat in Parker, and you won't wear the shirt because it says that is retarded. It is the best designed hotboat shirt designed to date. Period!

240Hallett
12-03-2013, 09:44 AM
I will buy black for work shirts and white for other if they are offered later.

HB Vic
12-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Well here's the deal folks, because I really don't want to close what started out to be a pretty harmless thread and question.

Our shirts will change quite often. I'm guessing at least 2 or 3 times a year at a minimum. I'm already working on a design for the LA Boat show.

There really is no need to dis anyone's boat or type of boat. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it isn't a jet ski (and yes I own one), they're all hotboats!!

So please lets not go down that road about who's boat is better than whose or where I boat is better than where you boat.

If you don't like this design, chances are you will like one in the future. We really will try to put something out there that everyone will like at one point or another.

Happy Boating.
HB

Slacker
12-03-2013, 09:46 AM
I will get a couple of large black tee's. They look great!! Thanks!!

Slacker
12-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Well here's the deal folks, because I really don't want to close what started out to be a pretty harmless thread and question.

Our shirts will change quite often. I'm guessing at least 2 or 3 times a year at a minimum. I'm already working on a design for the LA Boat show.

There really is no need to dis anyone's boat or type of boat. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it isn't a jet ski (and yes I own one), they're all hotboats!!

So please lets not go down that road about who's boat is better than whose or where I boat is better than where you boat.

If you don't like this design, chances are you will like one in the future. We really will try to put something out there that everyone will like at one point or another.

Happy Boating.
HB

If it floats and runs it is a Good Boat!

WESTERNAERO
12-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Parker Strip???? Are you kidding me? That place sucks!!! Who the hell would want a shirt with a couple Spectra jet boats on it any way!! The shirts look like shit, fuck those rags!! :wink2:
I'll take one, and I'll take the next ones you make also regardless of what's on them. Unless there's a picture of GRADS in a speedo.:lmao

WMC
12-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Wait until you see our pontoon Hotboat.com shirts. B-)

sent from WMC's phone

niceguyeddie
12-03-2013, 09:58 AM

So will we be seeing a shirt with pontoon boats soon?

WESTERNAERO
12-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Wait until you see our pontoon Hotboat.com shirts. B-)

sent from WMC's phone
They better have 22 drunks ridding on the pontoon or I won't like that one either. :wink2:

WMC
12-03-2013, 10:01 AM
They better have 22 drunks ridding on the pontoon or I won't like that one either. :wink2:

:thumbup:

sent from WMC's phone

She's Mine
12-03-2013, 10:13 AM

HotBoat is a very cool place to be......one of the things I like about it the most is the diversity of the members.....both from a boating perspective as well as our respective socioeconomic backgrounds and geographic locations. We talk about all kinds of boating here from all areas of the country. I was only suggesting that promoting the HotBoat Brand is really the product here and not any different kind of boats or locations. I feel that you would be more effectively enriching your brand and not distracting with anything that could in any way compartmentalize HotBoat. It has been my experience that spreading the net as widely as possible has been the most effective way to promote a Brand during my time in marketing.

Well said...

GRADS
12-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Unless there's a picture of GRADS in a speedo.:lmao

You're thinking of the jet boat shirts.:gayfight2:

hbchgirl
12-03-2013, 10:36 AM

Hey, who you callin' a drunk?! LMAO! :drinkin::buddies::party1::party-smiley-020::party-smiley-020::Banane21::champagne::beer:party::party2:

ChumpChange
12-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Saying that you don't boat in Parker, and you won't wear the shirt because it says that is retarded. It is the best designed hotboat shirt designed to date. Period!

I don't have any shirts with locations on them. Sometimes I see a shirt that although I like it, the Las Vegas, Maui, other location on the bottom prevents me from buying it. I guess I'm just weird like that.

It's not that it's Parker to me, it's that it's anywhere.

WMC
12-03-2013, 10:59 AM
So will we be seeing a shirt with pontoon boats soon?

You never know. But what I do know that we will be doing a lot of different boats big, small, fast, slow, cats, v hull and jets too.

sent from WMC's phone

WESTERNAERO
12-03-2013, 11:04 AM
You never know. But what I do know that we will be doing a lot of different boats big, small, fast, slow, cats, v hull and jets too.

sent from WMC's phone
How about one with a dry lake bed, paddle board and a middle aged, slightly over weight, G-string wearing man on it holding a bomb. You know that shit would sell. :happy:

Paul65K
12-03-2013, 11:09 AM
How about one with a dry lake bed, paddle board and a middle aged, slightly over weight, G-string wearing man on it holding a bomb. You know that shit would sell. :happy:
Don't forget the Horse head :D

hbchgirl
12-03-2013, 11:12 AM

LOL!!! :LMAOsmiley:

2manymustangs
12-03-2013, 11:21 AM

I think I saw that guy riding his bike around Quartzite... Skin like leather??? :lmao1:

WESTERNAERO
12-03-2013, 11:22 AM

Oh yeah, a half naked woman wearing a horse head, riding piggy back on the G-string man with her arm extended out taking a selfy. :action-smiley-035:

WESTERNAERO
12-03-2013, 11:23 AM
I think I saw that guy riding his bike around Quartzite... Skin like leather??? :lmao1:

Snowbird?

WMC
12-03-2013, 11:23 AM

And outboards drink maker thingy. :D

sent from WMC's phone

GRADS
12-03-2013, 11:35 AM

You got yourself a top seller right there.:thumbup:

314joey
12-03-2013, 12:21 PM

Good post Paul,................... I understand when there's thirty people involved there's thirty opinions and I don't know the mission of hotboat, I'm guessing it's grow in all parts of the country, I would keep that in mind when doing any kind of marketing or expansion, cast a wide net and try and get as many different types of boaters, but that's my two cents worth and that's what it's worth too.

Unforgiven
12-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Love the new shirts, 2 of my favorite boats!

I want one with my boat on it.....just saying

Milkmoney
12-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Here is my take. I always try to get a shirt or sweatshirt from places that I have been. Or if I like a shirt enough and has a name if a place on it I will buy it. Who really cares that there is a name.

It's the bitchin sleds and background that is cool IMO. :).

WMC
12-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Here is my take. I always try to get a shirt or sweatshirt from places that I have been. Or if I like a shirt enough and has a name if a place on it I will buy it. Who really cares that there is a name.

It's the bitchin sleds and background that is cool IMO. :).

:thumbup::thumbup:

sent from WMC's phone

GRADS
12-03-2013, 01:26 PM

I agree.

24Schiada
12-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Wendy, This is Shawn from Riverland. Put me down for 2 ea. XL's and I don't give a damn what's on them as long as it's a boat! let us know if you ever do youth sizes. my son and daughter would want one for sure. Thank you guys again for letting us hang out and feeding us Friday night. Good Times!

314joey
12-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Here you go :partyguy:

rioracr
12-03-2013, 08:50 PM
you could put almost any boat on the Strip and you could make a shirt, these boats are both hot and scream River, let them be with Parker, Az on this shirt and the next big boats on the Delta and Havasu, the next boats of the LOTO, does it really make a diff as long as a boat is being shown cause thats what it is all about and the other side is if ya see someone wearing a shirt ya can go up and talk to em usually, boating is boating where ever you boat always support..........live the Parker on the shirt, my 2 cents.....:biggrin:

Wendi
12-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Black Shirts are in!!. Not up on the webstore yet, but you can place your order through paypal, send to Sales@hotboat.com.

M-XL - $20.00
XXL - $22.00

If you don't have a paypal account please PM me your order and I will send you my address for a check to be mailed.

I've also just picked up L/XL gray and black Hotboat.com flex fits which you can also order through the webstore or paypal. $20.00

We've also lowered the price on the white T-shirts so take advantage of the discount if you prefer white shirts over black. In webstore.
L-XL $15.00
XXL $18.00

Shipping is FREE!

These make great Christmas gifts as well. Thanks for supporting Hotboat.com. Happy Holidays.

GRADS
12-12-2013, 01:24 PM
So are you saying there are white shirts with the new design?

Wendi
12-12-2013, 01:26 PM
So are you saying there are white shirts with the new design?
No the old one I just lowered the price to liquidate them.

GRADS
12-12-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm going to order a black one right now. Right after I drive to Rite Aid so I can put money in my paypal. ;)

Bobby V
12-12-2013, 01:29 PM
When will they be in the webstore.?

Wendi
12-12-2013, 01:31 PM
When will they be in the webstore.? Hopefully today or tomorrow. I sent the link to Admin just waiting for him to upload.

GRADS
12-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Money sent via paypal. Thanks

Bobby V
12-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Hopefully today or tomorrow. I sent the link to Admin just waiting for him to upload.

Thanks..I will order thru the store.

240Hallett
12-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Can we pay with a cc on the web store? Thanks

Wendi
12-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Can we pay with a cc on the web store? Thanks I'm pretty sure you can!

Napanutt
12-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Money sent for a t-shirt and a couple stickers, hopefully. Will it get here in less then 2 weeks? :D

Joker
12-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Money sent for a t-shirt and a couple stickers, hopefully. Will it get here in less then 2 weeks? :D

LMAO, and the right size.

Joker
12-12-2013, 05:07 PM
I went to the store, are these available in white only?

Wendi
12-12-2013, 05:09 PM
I went to the store, are these available in white only?
No sorry, just black on this run.

Joker
12-12-2013, 05:10 PM
No sorry, just black on this run.

That's what I want but the pic in the store is white? Maybe I'm not comprehending.

Wendi
12-12-2013, 05:10 PM
No for you 3 weeks!!! :action-smiley-060:
It will ship tomorrow. Already packaged and labeled.

Napanutt
12-12-2013, 05:33 PM
No for you 3 weeks!!! :action-smiley-060:

What did I do? I'm a nice guy (not THE nice guy though). :D

Wendi
12-12-2013, 05:36 PM
That's what I want but the pic in the store is white? Maybe I'm not comprehending.

Admin needs to update webstore with new shirt.

WMC
12-12-2013, 06:27 PM
These shirts came out Bad Ass. Perfect for Christmas

sent from WMC's phone

Napanutt
12-12-2013, 06:52 PM
It will ship tomorrow. Already packaged and labeled.

Appreciated. Thank you. :)

WESTERNAERO
12-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Need to update the web store with the new shirts.....Pronto...

Wendi
12-12-2013, 07:07 PM

We are!!!

WESTERNAERO
12-12-2013, 07:12 PM
We are!!!

Well not fast enough dammit......

78Southwind
12-12-2013, 07:43 PM

The shirt is Bad Ass why would you remove the Parker Strip AZ? XL for me and whatever MMA wants

Wendi
12-12-2013, 07:46 PM
The shirt is Bad Ass why would you remove the Parker Strip AZ? XL for me and whatever MMA wants
We decided not to put locations on the shirts. Keep it versatile to a nationwide forum.

78Southwind
12-12-2013, 08:11 PM
We decided not to put locations on the shirts. Keep it versatile to a nationwide forum.

Ok, I get it. I just read through the thread.

Mitch
12-12-2013, 08:29 PM

Does that mean on the big cat shirt design the passenger will not be giving the driver a reach around because that would be a dead give away for Havasu and the Delta .......

Bobby V
12-12-2013, 08:36 PM
What does the front look like. Same as the white ones.?

2manymustangs
12-12-2013, 08:59 PM

We are!!!

Well not fast enough dammit......

Rough crowd eh Wendi??? :wedgie:

WESTERNAERO
12-12-2013, 09:23 PM

:thumb:

240Hallett
12-13-2013, 06:36 AM
New shirts are up on the web store.

Wendi
12-13-2013, 07:45 AM
What does the front look like. Same as the white ones.?

Yes just our logo

Wendi
12-13-2013, 07:46 AM

I can handle it!!

Eli
12-13-2013, 08:47 AM
I can handle it!!

Wendi how am I going to wear my HotBoat tanktop to the LA boat show?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

GRADS
12-13-2013, 11:25 AM

Hopefully wet. ;)

SBS933
12-13-2013, 11:35 AM
We decided not to put locations on the shirts. Keep it versatile to a nationwide forum. Shoulda at least offered the parker strip shirt as an option, It kicked ass

Wendi
12-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Shoulda at least offered the parker strip shirt as an option, It kicked ass
It's not that easy sorry. They can't just modify screen prints at will. That costs $$$$$.

Wendi
12-13-2013, 11:41 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!! I will have tanktops beginning of February! You will have a tanktop for the Boat show I promise. All the ladies will.

Wendi
12-13-2013, 11:42 AM
Everyone that has placed orders I'm shipping out today. Thank you so much for supporting www.hotbaot.com (http://www.hotbaot.com). We appreciate it.

Eli
12-13-2013, 11:54 AM
I will have tanktops beginning of February! You will have a tanktop for the Boat show I promise. All the ladies will.

Thank you!!! I just wanna make sure my pictures are accurate lol

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Bobby V
12-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Wow that was quick. Ordered 2 shirts a hour ago and already got a shipping confirmation. :action-smiley-035:

240Hallett
12-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Got my confirmation too! Where are they being shipped from?

Wendi
12-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Wow that was quick. Ordered 2 shirts a hour ago and already got a shipping confirmation. :action-smiley-035:

Got my confirmation too! Where are they being shipped from? Chino Hills! Thank you very much. Dropped off at Post Office already.

SBS933
12-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Damn, Hope I got mine ordered in time. Yep confirmation number

Wendi
12-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Damn, Hope I got mine ordered in time. Yep confirmation number
Your's shipped as well. Thank you! Anything ordered after 1:00 pm PST will be shipped next day.

WESTERNAERO
12-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Your's shipped as well. Thank you! Anything ordered after 1:00 pm PST will be shipped next day.

Why 1:00 PM? Is that when Oprah and Bon-Bon's start.:happy:

Wendi
12-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Because either the Postman gets it before or I take it myself when I pick up my daughter from school. Really OPRAH, she's been off the air for a few years. Get it straight man! I'm gonna hold your order for a few days just because :action-smiley-069:

WMC
12-13-2013, 02:44 PM
2 weeks....

sent from WMC's phone

WESTERNAERO
12-13-2013, 02:47 PM
Because either the Postman gets it before or I take it myself when I pick up my daughter from school. Really OPRAH, she's been off the air for a few years. Get it straight man! I'm gonna hold your order for a few days just because :action-smiley-069:

2 weeks....

sent from WMC's phone

:lmao:lmao

GRADS
12-13-2013, 02:54 PM

I have a feeling that's when the FireBall starts. ;)

WESTERNAERO
12-13-2013, 03:03 PM
I have a feeling that's when the FireBall starts. ;)

I have a feeling I'm gonna get a gut punch like you got, at the next HB get together. :D

Eli
12-13-2013, 03:43 PM
I have a feeling I'm gonna get a gut punch like you got, at the next HB get together. :D

:D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

240Hallett
12-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Great service!! Ordered this shit yesterday and here it is. Thanks Hotboat (Wendi).

Wendi
12-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Great service!! Ordered this shit yesterday and here it is. Thanks Hotboat (Wendi). Wow right on!!! That was fast enjoy and thanks again for your order!

Napanutt
12-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Great service!! Ordered this shit yesterday and here it is. Thanks Hotboat (Wendi).

You must live closer then me. Mine delivered yesterday too but not here. Damn postal service - or what ever delivery system was used. :)

Wendi
12-14-2013, 06:33 PM
You must live closer then me. Mine delivered yesterday too but not here. Damn postal service - or what ever delivery system was used. :)

He's close, you're a bit farther. His went Priority Mail because it was over 1 lb. You should have it Monday!

Napanutt
12-14-2013, 06:39 PM
He's close, you're a bit farther. His went Priority Mail because it was over 1 lb. You should have it Monday!

I'm not concerned just stirring it up. :)

240Hallett
12-14-2013, 06:41 PM

Real close. If I would have known I probably would have just gone over and picked it up.

Napanutt
12-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Real close. If I would have known I probably would have just gone over and picked it up.

That's kind of what I figured.;)

SFV2RVR
12-16-2013, 10:15 AM
Bump. Dont be a loser and miss out on these. Order the best looking shirts made to date! :D

WESTERNAERO
12-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Bump. Dont be a loser and miss out on these. Order the best looking shirts made to date! :D

I told you, nobody wants a shirt with a couple Spectra cruisers on it. :biggrin:

Milkmoney
12-16-2013, 10:18 AM

Guess I am a loser. I got to figure out how to order. No PayPal here :)

SFV2RVR
12-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Guess I am a loser. I got to figure out how to order. No PayPal here :)

Go to paypal and setup an account retard. Its easy! Use your debit card

SFV2RVR
12-16-2013, 10:23 AM
I told you, nobody wants a shirt with a couple Spectra cruisers on it. :biggrin:

Spectra and Stokers will never make the cut buddy. Get in line with your buddy hater! :nutswinger:

WESTERNAERO
12-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Spectra and Stokers will never make the cut buddy. Get in line with your buddy hater! :nutswinger:

:lmao...

Wendi
12-16-2013, 10:43 AM
Damn I'm selllin out fast just placed another order for more so I have enough to get me through the Holidays. Place your order for same day shipping http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/17/e2usuter.jpg
This mornings shipment

Music to my Ears
12-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Just ordered. Thanks Wendi!

Wendi
12-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Just ordered. Thanks Wendi!

And shipped Thank you!!

78Southwind
12-19-2013, 08:46 AM
I must say the shirts came out bitchin...:thumbsUp:

Mrs. Santa Claus even dropped them off personally. Thank you Wendi. :yourock:

Wendi
12-19-2013, 08:50 AM
I must say the shirts came out bitchin...:thumbsUp:

Mrs. Santa Claus even dropped them off personally. Thank you Wendi. :yourock:

HO HO HO Merry Christmas. I'm glad you like them! Thanks for your order.

2FORCEFULL
12-19-2013, 09:23 AM
any left??

Wendi
12-19-2013, 09:26 AM
any left?? yep!!!

2FORCEFULL
12-19-2013, 10:06 AM
yep!!!

whacha got?

Wendi
12-19-2013, 10:08 AM
whacha got?

m
l
xl
xxl

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/Sales.php

Wendi
12-19-2013, 10:28 AM
SOLD OUT OF XL until after the Holidays! My order will not be here in time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

HB Vic
12-19-2013, 10:29 AM
Can I get a XL for Christmas please?

Wendi
12-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Can I get a XL for Christmas please? Didn't you say you gained some weight, I can offer you a XXL.

Wendi
12-19-2013, 10:49 AM
Order placed shipping out tomorrow! Again very sorry for the inconvenience. XL is a very popular size...

HB Vic
12-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Didn't you say you gained some weight, I can offer you a XXL.

Are you calling me a fat cow?

Wendi
12-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Are you calling me a fat cow? How about a Schmedium??

HB Vic
12-19-2013, 10:55 AM
How about a Schmedium??

Now I'm a tweaker?

HB Vic
12-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Keep your insults straight please :D

2FORCEFULL
12-19-2013, 12:09 PM
m
l
xl
xxl

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/Sales.php

thanks order placed...

Sharp shooter
12-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Got my shirts today! They look great, thanks!!!

WMC
12-27-2013, 09:14 PM
Got my shirts today! They look great, thanks!!!

Thank you:thumbup:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk