PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Thankful For?

Eli
11-26-2013, 05:30 PM
I love to hear all of your wonderful stories and I know we may be busy on Thanksgiving so I thought I'd start this a few days early:

I'm thankful for having a wonderful life, filled with laughter, joy and adventures.

But, mostly I'm thankful for the following:

For my niece. Her hugs, kisses and screeches of my name as she sees me brings me more joy than anything I've ever felt before. I love you!

For my older sister who has always been the level headed voice of reason in my life but mostly for giving me the gift of my niece. I love you!

For my younger sister who reminds me to be silly and encouraged me to make a career change to something that inspires me. I love you!

For my brother in laws for being the silly, goofy pains in the ass real brothers would be and always there when I need them. I love you!

For my mother because well without her, I wouldn't be who I am and I wouldn't have all the things I'm thankful for. I love you!

I'm thankful for Hotboat for giving me a forum to be myself and embracing all 6 of us!

Thankful for all of you who have so quickly and so thoroughly accepted me and partake in my daily Batshit Crazy life. What most of you don't know is I spend most days alone, and you guys fill my day with joy, laughter and enlightenment!

I'm also thankful for Grads, well without you I'd be the craziest person on HB! :D

Have a wonderful and safe holiday!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

djunkie
11-26-2013, 05:42 PM
I'm thankful that I wake up every morning. :rolleyes:

Ziggy
11-26-2013, 05:55 PM
For the first 10 minutes I'm thrilled to hear the grandkids screaming for PaPa:):D

From my POS T-mobile thingie

SBS933
11-26-2013, 06:00 PM
For the judge granting me a divorce, so I could meet my Girlfriend. 5 years and not 1 arguement, I'm grateful to have a partner that works with me and not against me.

28eliminator
11-26-2013, 06:41 PM
I'm thankful that my wife is still here after an 8 year long battle with Cancer.

I'm thankful for our 6 wonderful kids that still think mom and dad are cool to hang out with, and make us proud everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Sent from somewhere on the water

Paul65K
11-26-2013, 06:46 PM
I am grateful for a number of things.

First and foremost I'm thankful that I met the most wonderful person in the world 30 years ago. We'll be married 30 years next month and I couldn't think of anyone in the whole world that I would rather spend my life with. She is the most wonderful and supportive person that I have ever known........very few people hit the "Spouse lottery" and I gotta say that I hit the Powerball when I met Jeanie all those years ago:cheekkiss:.

Monetary things come and go but the love of a GREAT woman is a once in a lifetime thing....at least it is for me :thumb:

GRADS
11-26-2013, 07:08 PM
Thankful I'm not banned.

Eli
11-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Thankful I'm not banned.

YET

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Wheeler
11-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Thankful I'm not banned.

There's always River Chat! :thumb:

Wendi
11-26-2013, 08:37 PM
For the judge granting me a divorce, so I could meet my Girlfriend. 5 years and not 1 arguement, I'm grateful to have a partner that works with me and not against me.

Thumbs up

Wendi
11-26-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm thankful for my life and for my children who I love and my husband for getting me pregnant so I could have the children that I love. I'm thankful for having a roof over my head well two my river house too! I'm thankful for having the greatest friends and I have many including all of you! There is more I will revisit tomorrow!

Eli
11-26-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm thankful for my life and for my children who I love and my husband for getting me pregnant so I could have the children that I love. I'm thankful for having a roof over my head well two my river house too! I'm thankful for having the greatest friends and I have many including all of you! There is more I will revisit tomorrow!

You're the first one who admitting to being thankful for having sex ;)

I think I love you!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

HB Vic
11-26-2013, 08:48 PM
At my advanced age, I'm thankful for a steady stream LOL

314joey
11-27-2013, 06:22 AM
I'm thankful for Family, kids, grandkids and Terri, the rest is just stuff.

2manymustangs
11-27-2013, 07:21 AM
I'm thankful that my wife is still here after an 8 year long battle with Cancer.

I'm thankful for our 6 wonderful kids that still think mom and dad are cool to hang out with, and make us proud everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Sent from somewhere on the water

This is heavy and I truly appreciate the post... Thank you for helping me keep my head on strait and things in focus... :thumbsUp: Kudos to your wife for being a fighter and to you & the kids for being there for her...

You're the first one who admitting to being thankful for having sex ;)

I think I love you!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Why is it that SHE gets a pass AND isn't called a perv??? ;)

P.S. I'm THANKFUL you posted/started this thread so I didn't have to... I like this discussion and I would have started one but you beat me to the punch... :)

At my advanced age, I'm thankful for a steady stream LOL

^^^ That is seriously funny mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

I'm thankful for 10-12 years of some great friendships in the race boating/ hot boating community and some side busting/gut wrenching laughs over the last decade... Some of my friends here have pulled me through some dark days... By the grace of God you guys have inspired me either directly or indirectly with your words/thoughts/actions, the Millers, GN7, F.C., Uncle Dave, 500BBC, Rankin, CampbellCarl, Eason, Billy, SS, ThatGuy-Tommmy and many many more...

Can't wait to meet more of Y'ALL and share some laughs over snacks/BBQ and drinks at the races...

Paul65K
11-27-2013, 09:07 AM
Why is it that SHE gets a pass AND isn't called a perv??? ;)

That's simple..........she IS a Perv........and almost everybody knows it :action-smiley-035:

Eli
11-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Why is it that SHE gets a pass AND isn't called a perv??? ;) ...

It's simple, when you're hot it's acceptable and encouraged. When you're not it's perverted :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Paul65K
11-27-2013, 09:18 AM
It's simple, when you're hot it's acceptable and encouraged. When you're not it's perverted :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!That's not narcissistic at all :rolleyes

Havasu Party Bus
11-27-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm Thankful that it's...

2manymustangs
11-27-2013, 09:30 AM
That's simple..........she IS a Perv........and almost everybody knows it :action-smiley-035:

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

http://youtu.be/Oj3VphK9AMk

Eli
11-27-2013, 10:28 AM
That's not narcissistic at all :rolleyes

It's perverted when I do ...I just like being a pervert :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

28eliminator
11-27-2013, 11:41 AM
This is heavy and I truly appreciate the post... Thank you for helping me keep my head on strait and things in focus... :thumbsUp: Kudos to your wife for being a fighter and to you & the kids for being there for her...

Thank you for kind words.

BTW; nice to see you over here on HB, welcome.

2manymustangs
11-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Thank you for kind words.

BTW; nice to see you over here on HB, welcome.

:action-smiley-035: TY for the welcome...