PDA

View Full Version : Whose a bigger D

314joey
11-22-2013, 07:52 AM
Who is your vote for biggest D-bag.

Beiber

or

West

both are real azzclowns, but who would be your choice for biggest TURD !!!!!!!!!!!!

see this could be in the new "off topic" section.

Wendi
11-22-2013, 07:54 AM
West he thinks he's god!!

Wendi
11-22-2013, 07:54 AM
Beiber is young and dumb

2manymustangs
11-22-2013, 08:03 AM
West hands down........ he is old enuff to know better........Bleeper is just a young pup.........

GRADS
11-22-2013, 08:12 AM
Kanye West by a mile!! Bieber has some talent and he is only 19. Imagine when you were 19 if you had cameras following you everywhere??? :yikes:

314joey
11-22-2013, 08:55 AM
I agree 100% West is a buffoon....................the only reason I can cut beiber some slack is that same reason that you guys said he's a young punk, plus he'll be gone in a few years just like the Hanson's and the Jonas Bros, it'll be a good day when I never hear about the stupid chit he does.

West is idiot, I would to see him and have him try and take my camera, it wouldn't be good.

She's Mine
11-22-2013, 09:00 AM
I agree 100% West is a BABOON....................

West is idiot, I would to see him and have him try and take my camera, it wouldn't be good.

There, fixed it for ya.

Got to it before GRADS

Eli
11-22-2013, 09:05 AM
I thought is was a thread about breast sizes on hot women not 2 boobs!

West is an arrogant jackass who's foot is always in his mouth.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

314joey
11-22-2013, 09:30 AM
Does this look like player, whatever.

Havasu Party Bus
11-22-2013, 09:36 AM
I saw this thread and my vote went right to Jet Daytona.....

314joey
11-22-2013, 09:40 AM
I thought is was a thread about breast sizes on hot women not 2 boobs!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

The thread would be called DD (double D), if you're gonna do it, go big.

Eli
11-22-2013, 09:57 AM
The thread would be called DD (double D), if you're gonna do it, go big.

That's what I said!

hbchgirl
11-22-2013, 11:15 AM
KW! :loser:

2manymustangs
11-22-2013, 11:23 AM
KW! :loser:

:LMAOsmiley: ^^^ thank you all, i was beginning to think i was all alone on this folks... he makes my skin crawl since the whole awards thing and should have been stomped like an ant at that time, the little bitch ass mofo... :)

hbchgirl
11-22-2013, 11:24 AM
:LMAOsmiley: ^^^ thank you all, i was beginning to think i was all alone on this folks... he makes my skin crawl since the whole awards thing and should have been stomped like an ant at that time, the little bitch ass mofo... :)

He and Kim K make quite couple lol

314joey
11-22-2013, 11:27 AM
He and Kim K make quite couple lol

Both losers, they deserve each other.

ChumpChange
11-22-2013, 11:31 AM
I actually didn't know what West you were talking about. I was afraid you were talking about Adam West.

nowski
11-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Who is your vote for biggest D-bag.

Beiber

or

West

both are real azzclowns, but who would be your choice for biggest TURD !!!!!!!!!!!!

see this could be in the new "off topic" section. Think really hard about my answer to your question, Who Really Cares!!!

314joey
11-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Think really hard about my answer to your question, Who Really Cares!!!

I do, here's why, a lot of kids look up to these idiots, so when clowns like this act the way they do, regular kids can think they can act like morons, that's my reason.

Old Texan
11-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Bieber at one time showed a bit of class and seemed like he respected the industry and the art form....But he's gone down hill as he grows into superpunk fame to his head status. I want to puke when he tries to act like a lil' sexy Elvis character.

Even then he's no competition for one of the all time dickheads in the history of mankind Kanye Nobody......What an asshat and it shows how desperate the big assed K bitch is to have produced a child with him. Hopefully these two self centered egomaniacs will misplace the kid and he will be raised in a much more civil manner by wolves out in the forest.

nowski
11-22-2013, 06:33 PM
I do, here's why, a lot of kids look up to these idiots, so when clowns like this act the way they do, regular kids can think they can act like morons, that's my reason.Question? How are the actions of these 2 knuckleheads going to impact your life??? Do they pay your mortgage, make your boat payment, insure your family? When your done with your survey are you going on a nation wide tour to warn our kids about these guys? Do what I do when I see a story in the news, sit down and have a talk with your kids and explain to them that life is based on the decisions we make daily. The goal is to have our kids make good decisions and if a bad decision is made learn from it and move on...