PDA

View Full Version : Just a ride.

314joey
11-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Time for some boating pictures....................

Some friends came down and they stayed at the Pink Shell Resort on Ft. Myers Beach, anyway we wnet over and took the kids for a spin out in the Gulf, they saw some dolphins and had a great time, the one picture is us heading home he took from his hotel room, thought it was cool.

Wendi
11-20-2013, 12:09 PM
You are so lucky!! Great pics as always. Your gonna get us through winter thank you!!

314joey
11-20-2013, 02:37 PM
You are so lucky!! Great pics as always. Your gonna get us through winter thank you!!

Thanks Wendi, I just thought I'd share what boating is like from other parts of the country.

HB Vic
11-20-2013, 02:40 PM
I knew I missed a good time. Damn.

Nice pics :thumbup:

Huey
11-20-2013, 03:07 PM

Hot boat , yes you did ...

Jim, The girls have already bought tickets to go back in March. this time, they are going with the blonde's (the TALL one) parents. not sure where they are staying. I think it is a little further south.

hbchgirl
11-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Missing the warm weather!

WMC
11-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Great pics....thanks for warming up our day

sent from WMC's phone

314joey
11-20-2013, 04:07 PM

There's always next trip, you notice how I said next trip and not next year.

Hot boat , yes you did ...

Jim, The girls have already bought tickets to go back in March. this time, they are going with the blonde's (the TALL one) parents. not sure where they are staying. I think it is a little further south.

We enjoyed ourselves that day Dale, tell the girls if they get close to the house to give us a yell and we'll take them for another ride.

Missing the warm weather!

80 and sunny today, this is our best time of the year. road trip.

Great pics....thanks for warming up our day

sent from WMC's phone

Thanks William, I'm all boater.