PDA

View Full Version : Question for the peeps

She's Mine
11-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know if there are fire rings on the beaches in Havasu between Thompson Bay and Cattail Cove? I usually don't chill on a beach when I'm in Havasu so I thought I would ask the Knowledge base here on Hotboat!

Just wandering if there is and if so if anyone would be interested in doing a boat, beach and fire pit weekend in Havasu this winter?

Eli
11-19-2013, 10:54 AM
I've run that section quite a few times in day light and have never seen a fire pit!

I'm down for a winter trip ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Singleton
11-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Yes. Usually at the day / night camp site locations. Some have fire pits others have rings.

Menace Marine
11-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Come on Myke. You don't need a ring or pit to have a fire.

She's Mine
11-19-2013, 04:55 PM
Come on Myke. You don't need a ring or pit to have a fire.

Hey Dustin, just checking and trying to be all legal and shiat! lol Trust me; logs, lighter fluid and matches and I can burn anything uncontrollably...

I won't tell you what I did as a kid to the trestle in my old neighborhood... lol

RVRKID
11-19-2013, 05:43 PM
If you are thinking of a winter run you should go out for the parade of lights, usually first weekend of December. We have launched and stayed on thru the parade and it is a blast and people have fires going in the Channel which is always full. We have also hung at Kingsview and got a room at the Heat which was real cool and a party all over the hotel. I still liked running in my buddies boat then hangin and drinking the rest if the night on the beach.