PDA

View Full Version : Man buys house next to ex-wife, erects giant middle finger statue!

ChumpChange
11-18-2013, 02:36 PM
Ingenious!!! lol

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/23985382/man-buys-the-house-next-to-ex-wife-erects-giant-middle-finger-statue

BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich. (WJBK) -
Nothing quite communicates the wrath of a scorned lover like the middle finger. But in Bloomfield Hills, this middle finger is loud and proud - in the form of a near 12-foot high statue one man erected next door to his ex-wife.

Alan Markovitz recently moved into the home where the statue was erected, which happens to be next to the home where his ex-wife now lives with her new lover, whom she reportedly had an affair with while being married to Markovitz.

Markovitz tells Fox 2's Randy Wimbley his plan was to get even the ex-wife's new lover, and never meant for the matter be made public. However, it soon grabbed local attention when the ex-wife's daughter posted a picture of the statue on twitter.

The installation of the statue also included a spotlight to keep the message illuminated at all hours of the day.

Markovitz owns three strip clubs in Detroit recently wrote a book about his entrepreneurship, which is reportedly being turned into a TV reality series on Cinemax.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/23985382/man-buys-the-house-next-to-ex-wife-erects-giant-middle-finger-statue#ixzz2l2FJhszl

Unfortunately the video won't embed.....

HB Vic
11-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Well that's anti-climactic 😳

Eli
11-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Well that's anti-climactic 😳

Hmmmm should I read it?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

314joey
11-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Now wait a minute, the guy owns a bunch of strip clubs and he gets pissed when his wife steps out on him, wtf, dude, what the fock do you think was going to happen.

Just like Jenna Jameson was never going to have sexy with anyone when she was married to Tito Ortiz.

ChumpChange
11-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Well that's anti-climactic ��

Sooner or later, she'll shoot him and then I'll update the story to be more to your liking and entertainment.

HB Vic
11-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Sooner or later, she'll shoot him and then I'll update the story to be more to your liking and entertainment.

Now you're talking LOL

ChumpChange
11-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Now you're talking LOL

To think, you spent all morning trying to get this place up and running again only to read crappy stories like this one!

Eli
11-18-2013, 02:58 PM
If I were her I'd never close the blinds and I'd leave the windows open and lights on!!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

HB Vic
11-18-2013, 02:59 PM
To think, you spent all morning trying to get this place up and running again only to read crappy stories like this one!

Oh trust me I did nothing but send nasty grams to Admin. I'm thinking he'll soon build a middle finger house next door to mine :D

Unforgiven
11-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Oh trust me I did nothing but send nasty grams to Admin. I'm thinking he'll soon build a middle finger house next door to mine :D

That, or give you a nasty virus you'll never forget.....

Eli
11-18-2013, 03:10 PM
That, or give you a nasty virus you'll never forget.....

CTDs? Gross!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Paul65K
11-18-2013, 03:32 PM

Damn outsourcing.....gets you every time :D

HB Vic
11-18-2013, 03:36 PM
Damn outsourcing.....gets you every time :D

I'm ok with it. My old man always told me, son, never tinker with tinkerbell.

That's all he said. I'm not exactly sure wtf it means, but I use it occasionally when I can't make sense of stuff :D

ChumpChange
11-18-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm ok with it. My old man always told me, son, never tinker with tinkerbell.

That's all he said. I'm not exactly sure wtf it means, but I use it occasionally when I can't make sense of stuff :D

It takes on a whole new meaning if your old man lived in San Francisco.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)