PDA

View Full Version : How can the 49'ers be that freakin' bad?????

Paul65K
11-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Damn....they gave that fuckin' game away:action-smiley-047::action-smiley-047:.......how in the hell do you do that on a fair catch with only 1:51 left in the game??:wtf:

28eliminator
11-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Tru dat :D

BTW... Niners suck.

Sent from somewhere on the water

Paul65K
11-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Tru dat :D

BTW... Niners suck.

Sent from somewhere on the water Hey Dave......:fingers::fingers:

GRADS
11-17-2013, 06:09 PM
We got killed on penalties. That roughing the quarterback penalty was a game breaker

Paul65K
11-17-2013, 06:10 PM
We got killed on penalties. That roughing the quarterback penalty was a game breaker
Yup....that was a questionable call......AT BEST:angry:

Eli
11-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Unrelated question, how does a player have 8.5 sacks? Is it bc it was assisted?

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
11-17-2013, 06:52 PM
Unrelated question, how does a player have 8.5 sacks? Is it bc it was assisted?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yes .

Eli
11-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Yes .

Thank you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
11-17-2013, 07:01 PM
Thank you!

Sent from my Bat CaveEli..........add it to the list!!

Eli
11-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Eli..........add it to the list!!

List of things I don't know?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
11-17-2013, 08:44 PM
List of things I don't know?

Sent from my Bat CaveClose....the list of things you don't know WTF your talking about.......you know that list we both keep :D

Eli
11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Close....the list of things you don't know WTF your talking about.......you know that list we both keep :D

Yes, I know the list!!! I know the first and the last thing on the list only ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

The Doctor
11-17-2013, 10:55 PM
It's only one man's opinion but dumping Alex Smith for the flat-billed-gangsta may not have been Harbaugh's signature best move in the long run.

ChumpChange
11-17-2013, 11:20 PM
It's only one man's opinion but dumping Alex Smith for the flat-billed-gangsta may not have been Harbaugh's signature best move in the long run.

Flat billed gangster? lol. Have you ever read about Kaepernick? Do you know many of his tattoos are bible verses? Let's not judge a book by its cover now. Smart kid too.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kaepernick

The Doctor
11-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Looks can be deceiving. :D

Paul65K
11-18-2013, 06:03 AM
It's only one man's opinion but dumping Alex Smith for the flat-billed-gangsta may not have been Harbaugh's signature best move in the long run.At the moment it does appear that Harbaugh may have made an error.......I also remember that Bill Walsh took tons of heat when he went with Joe Montana over Steve DeBerg on a previous 49'ers roster........that one worked out pretty good in the end!

Now in all fairness Doc........I don't think that Kapernick is Joe Montana.....but on the other hand no one thought Joe Montana would be Joe Montana......until Jerry Rice and Dwight Clark came along....just sayin'

ptc
11-19-2013, 02:28 PM
You guys have to be joking about the Kaepernick thing.... really???? Doc you judging the kid on his tattoos? .... really? and not his ability to step in and take control as a QB? The 49ers are down on their luck this year... injuries, coaching and the QB finding his place.... are all issues.

As for Alex Smith, again he was so INCONSISTENT in past years that he was never going to be useful.... EVER!!! IT WAS EXCRUCIATING TO WATCH THAT GUY IN AN SF UNIFORM!!!!! I would have rather of had Tim Tebow!!!!! at least he could RUN the ball..... and SCORE!!!! Alex's pass % completion for under 20 yds is only like 30% and for over 20yds is like 5%!!!!!! That is SHIT! KC's reality is their DEFENSE ONLY..... as long as Alex can score more than what their defense stops, they win.... easy peasy against this crap they have been playing. I think the KC defense has actually scored more than Alex!!!! HAAAAA

Alex Smith is only showing what he can do now against the "Less than 50%er" teams in this profession. AND He just got LEARNED a lesson by a team that is truly at PROFESSIONAL STATUS. The KC Chiefs are a flash in the pants! and they will be done with very quickly when they play some real teams in the playoffs. Thats if poor Alex's feelings are hurt too badly now..... and he cant throw no more.

He'll have his chance against Denver again.... and the Raiders and the Colts....

GRADS
11-19-2013, 02:34 PM
The other thing that has hurt us a little this year is that when Kaepernick was 2nd string they would let him run the ball a little bit more because if he got hurt we knew Alex Smith would be coming back. Now that he's "the man" I think the coach has him dial it back a bit.

WESTERNAERO
11-19-2013, 02:42 PM
The other thing that has hurt us a little this year is that when Kaepernick was 2nd string they would let him run the ball a little bit more because if he got hurt we knew Alex Smith would be coming back. Now that he's "the man" I think the coach has him dial it back a bit.

I think you're correct with this.
Go Seahawks. :biggrin:

The Doctor
11-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Maybe my referring to a win/loss record was wrong. I should've checked his gpa in school first. :D

I raised three sons that all played on into college and I'm pleased to say they had role models they can still look up to in every way. Looks only account for a small piece of the puzzle but they count. I suppose we all see things differently. What I see is a totally tattooed mediocre player who immediately sports the flat-bill gangsta look the second he steps off the playing field. . . . but then again, I've never been a fan of Alan Iverson, either but he's a pretty decent BB player so they say.

ChumpChange
11-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Maybe my referring to a win/loss record was wrong. I should've checked his gpa in school first. :D

4.0! Impressive, eh?

The Doctor
11-19-2013, 05:08 PM
I have six kids. Three graduated from college summa cum laude. One graduated magna cum laude. A couple nationally ranked collegiate athletes as well so a gpa only goes so far with me.

ChumpChange
11-19-2013, 05:31 PM
I have six kids. Three graduated from college summa cum laude. One graduated magna cum laude. A couple nationally ranked collegiate athletes as well so a gpa only goes so far with me.

How many of them have million dollar contracts on top of the GPA though? lol. Just razzin ya....

Trailer Park Casanova
11-19-2013, 05:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XLu1WzB.gif

GRADS
11-19-2013, 06:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XLu1WzB.gif

That's hilarious!

The Doctor
11-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Boy, you got me there. Only one is a doctor. The others have jobs that will last decades beyond the flat-bill's football career. Does that count for anything? :D

ChumpChange
11-19-2013, 09:49 PM
But Kap will make more in his short career which will then enable him to provide more of his time for charity work post career. You say tomato, I say tomato.

Again, just razzin ya. You've done a good job.

The Doctor
11-21-2013, 11:13 AM
But Kap will make more in his short career which will then enable him to provide more of his time for charity work post career. You say tomato, I say tomato.

Again, just razzin ya. You've done a good job.

You are absolutely right with today's salary. Shall we talk in another thirty years or so. I was always taught that the long-run matters more than the sprint.

ptc
11-25-2013, 12:01 PM

Doc you have a family you can be very proud of and it shows. Im sure the Kaepernicks probably feel the same way about their son if you were to ask them. Thats my only point in all this. I have 4 kids that may not be saving the world or earning billion dollar contracts, but they are my kids and being the best humans they can be.... thats what counts to a parent.

The Doctor
11-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Doc you have a family you can be very proud of and it shows. Im sure the Kaepernicks probably feel the same way about their son if you were to ask them. Thats my only point in all this. I have 4 kids that may not be saving the world or earning billion dollar contracts, but they are my kids and being the best humans they can be.... thats what counts to a parent.

So annual salary isn't everything? Looks, actions and life's choices also count? That's great news to those of us who don't have kids playing professional sports, I suppose. :D

I'll take my kids 100 out of 100 times - thank you. :D

The Doctor
11-25-2013, 09:44 PM
Indeed he looked great tonight! Whether they are the finest passing team in NFL history or whether Washington's secondary smells like a fish market on a 100 degree day, he looked great! That is undisputed!