PDA

View Full Version : H.a.t.e.r.s

Wendi
11-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Having anger towards everyone reaching success.
So true!!

niceguyeddie
11-14-2013, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gAb3uc6fk

Eli
11-14-2013, 05:53 PM
That does actually sound correct!

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
11-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Having anger towards everyone reaching success.
So true!!

Sounds like democrats. Not all, but most. Not trying to turn this political.

314joey
11-14-2013, 06:26 PM
How come I don't think any of that is funny................am I the only one, what a disgrace we've become and I ain't hating

Wendi
11-14-2013, 06:39 PM
How come I don't think any of that is funny................am I the only one, what a disgrace we've become and I ain't hating

I'm with ya!!

gn7
11-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Ah come on guys. Its so........American. Like hot dogs and apple pie.

http://www.pagecovers.com/user-covers/06-8-2012/i_love_haters.jpg

There's one of these stuck on the scoop of Bob Teague's GN boat. I grin every time I see it because I can relate. I know EXACTLY where Bob is coming from, and the HATE has ZERO to do with ANYBODY else's success, but much more to do with their ignorance and failures in life.

That makes the assumption that all haters are those that failed in life and despise those that have succeeded. FAR FROM IT. You really don't want to go down this path. It can get real political real fast. But there millions of haters in the world that are haters for the exact opposite of what you use as a description.
I never hated anybody for what they have, or their success. Now on the other hand............

ptc
11-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Bob I look at HATERS this way......

http://demotivators.despair.com/demotivational/mistakesdemotivator.jpg

Eli
11-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Ah come on guys. Its so........American. Like hot dogs and apple pie.

http://www.pagecovers.com/user-covers/06-8-2012/i_love_haters.jpg

There's one of these stuck on the scoop of Bob Teague's GN boat. I grin every time I see it because I can relate. I know EXACTLY where Bob is coming from, and the HATE has ZERO to do with ANYBODY else's success, but much more to do with their ignorance and failures in life.

That makes the assumption that all haters are those that failed in life and despise those that have succeeded. FAR FROM IT. You really don't want to go down this path. It can get real political real fast. But there millions of haters in the world that are haters for the exact opposite of what you use as a description.
I never hated anybody for what they have, or their success. Now on the other hand............

Hotdogs? Are they American?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
11-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Katt Williams..he was just arrested for something or in the news for something recently, wasn't he???

McRib
11-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Haters I can deal with. They're just envious and dont know it.

Its the pots calling the kettles black and the holier than thous that id like to gunt punch.

Wendi
11-15-2013, 09:18 PM

Its the pots calling the kettles black and the holier than thous that id like to gunt punch.
What's a gunt punch?

gn7
11-15-2013, 09:26 PM

In what dictionary are all haters envious of those they hate. I assure you, the VERY last thing I am ever envious of, is those I hate.
Did I somehow give you the idea I was EVER envious of lazy ass pukes living off my tax dollars?

I made my living off designing, engineering, and installing ultra high end A/C systems in 30,000 sq ft mansions, and never once hated any of the owners. I never once heated anybody I was envious of. Put your filty freek'n hand in my pocket, and you may lose the sumbitch, and the next time you see it, it may be stuck in your ass. If there is something in my pocket I think you need or deserve, I will give to you. If not, plan on being called stumpy for the rest of your life.

WESTERNAERO
11-15-2013, 09:38 PM
In what dictionary are all haters envious of those they hate. I assure you, the VERY last thing I am ever envious of, is those I hate.
Did I somehow give you the idea I was EVER envious of lazy ass pukes living off my tax dollars?

I made my living off designing, engineering, and installing ultra high end A/C systems in 30,000 sq ft mansions, and never once hated any of the owners. I never once heated anybody I was envious of. Put your filty freek'n hand in my pocket, and you may lose the sumbitch, and the next time you see it, it may be stuck in your ass. If there is something in my pocket I think you need or deserve, I will give to you. If not, plan on being called stumpy for the rest of your life.
Well that's pretty much sums up I was meaning. Thanks Bob.

McRib
11-15-2013, 09:45 PM

U do know that being a hater has nothing to do with hate in its dictionary form right? Its a slang term used loosely but the younger generation in a way basically to describe a shit talker or maybe a person who is jealous or envious of someones accomplishments and just cant stand to either stfu or just say congrats or good job. There are many ways to be a hater and like I said 90% of the time its doesn't have anything to do with actual hate. Sometimes it just means nothin. Dont be hatin on me cause u didnt know the urban definition of bein a hater. :P

McRib
11-15-2013, 09:50 PM
What's a gunt punch?

The gunt (most common on females and funny just to say it to a fat guy) is the section of the belly where the gut and the **** come together and there is no definition between the two areas. :D

GRADS
11-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Just for the record is okay to hate haters?

McRib
11-15-2013, 10:12 PM

Y not?

gn7
11-15-2013, 10:19 PM
U do know that being a hater has nothing to do with hate in its dictionary form right? Its a slang term used loosely but the younger generation in a way basically to describe a shit talker or maybe a person who is jealous or envious of someones accomplishments and just cant stand to either stfu or just say congrats or good job. There are many ways to be a hater and like I said 90% of the time its doesn't have anything to do with actual hate. Sometimes it just means nothin. Dont be hatin on me cause u didnt know the urban definition of bein a hater. :P

And YOUNG people that think the freek'n world owes them for doing ZERO! and think you are a hater if you think they need to EARN what they want, and not handed to them, I guess they think I am an envious hater because they "get by" doing as little as possible.
Some of the biggest users of that term just happen to be the very people you described to a tee. Those that thing they are ENTITLED to what others have, and you are a HATER if you think otherwise. So I guess that pendulum swings both ways.
I have never felt I was ENTITLED to anything somebody else had, so I guess I am not a hater by YOUR definition. But then, I have been called a hater by some for telling them to get off their ass as earn it themselves. must be one shit load of haters in the world if both sides can be haters.

McRib
11-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Dude u need to get laid

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

gn7
11-15-2013, 10:55 PM

Y not?

Dude u need to get laid

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Is it OK to hate the haters that hate the haters?

You would be surprised. People that KNOW me, KNOW I was exactly the same LONG before I was old enough to get laid. I am certain my kindergarden teacher thought I was a hater.
I simply love to hate. Like the sticker says. Must be a few of us, they make stickers and tee shirts for us.
Its not a frame of mind for us, ITS A LIFE STYLE!

RogerThat99
11-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Its not a frame of mind for us, ITS A LIFE STYLE!

Get your Siggy here!!

ptc
11-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Get your Siggy here!!

actually I like this one too!!!!

my kindergarden teacher thought I was a hater.