PDA

View Full Version : Dating Questions

Pages : 1 [2]

Milkmoney
12-03-2013, 01:03 PM
I've got a reputation to maintain ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

That right there is the whole truth and nothing but the truth :)

Eli
12-19-2013, 09:21 AM
I have a question:

Last Friday I went to a bar where a friend is the bartender, started talking to the guy sitting next to me. I have zero interest in dating the guy. He made a few subtle attempts which I turned turned down and then before he left he had his liquid courage ask me for my number…UGH! I didn't know what to say. I know I will run into him again at the bar, so I caved and gave it to him…actually he didn't ask he said, "write down your number for me". Well he called me about 15 minutes after leaving and left some obscure message, then he text me and a few hours later he called again. Now here's my pickle…I never called back or responded to the text, I'm just not one for reply to drunk people.

1. I enjoy going out and talking to people, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want to date them or hook up. How do I say "I'm not interested" without lying or being mean?

2. Also, what do I tell this guy when I run into him again? I like the bar and want to go back.

3. Why aren't the ones I like responsive? :love:

SBS933
12-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Ignore the calls and texts, and when you see him tell him you aren't intersted in dating right now.

WMC
12-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Tell him you got back with your girlfriend

J/K
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Wendi
12-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Ignore the calls and texts, and when you see him tell him you aren't intersted in dating right now.
x2..... You aren't every obligated to give a guy you're number. Just say I'm sorry but I'm not interested or I'm seeing someone right now. Period you don't have to explain yourself ever.

Eli
12-19-2013, 10:10 AM

Doesn't saying "right now" suggest that I would be interested at some undetermined point in the future? I've tried that line and it back fires. I've even tried the "I am looking for a husband" line in an effort to let a guy down nicely and had the "well I'll just rock your world in the interim" reply.

Tell him you got back with your girlfriend

J/K
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
I've never met a guy that's stopped after hearing that ;)

x2..... You aren't every obligated to give a guy you're number. Just say I'm sorry but I'm not interested or I'm seeing someone right now. Period you don't have to explain yourself ever.

I just need a polite way of saying "I'm not interested in dating you, ever" I feel terrible, when I turn someone down, because I don't like hurting people's feelings.

This is the Phone number to give them if yon don't to go out with them. (631) 403-2022 it's legit, it's just a nice way for you to tell them so they don't feel bad. Get it a call it's just a recording.:3:

You're funny! I'll just give them your number and you can tell them for me;)

Eli
12-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Eli i see you didn't call the number.

I did…It's a trip to the Bahamas thing.

Eli
12-19-2013, 10:20 AM
Tell them it's your Girl night out.

Remind me to :fighting: when I see you :angry:

SBS933
12-19-2013, 11:40 AM
I've Got It ! Tell him after the Penis removal, the transformation will be complete. Then you will call him. :speechless-smiley-0

Eli
12-19-2013, 11:42 AM
I've Got It ! Tell him after the Penis removal, the transformation will be complete. Then you will call him. :speechless-smiley-0

What part of "I don't want to lie" did you miss?

I need a polite way to say "beat it"

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
12-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Then just tell him the truth, I'm not interested in dating you. It's always the best policy.

Eli
12-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Then just tell him the truth, I'm not interested in dating you. It's always the best policy.

That's not mean?

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
12-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Hell no, it doesn't lead him on and it will kill any future conflict when you show up.

Eli
12-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Hell no, it doesn't lead him on and it will kill any future conflict when you show up.

Ok then I'll say that. I hope I don't end up with a glass of wine in my lap :D

Sent from my Bat Cave