PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome Mrs. Grads to the board!

GRADS2112
11-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Believe it or not there is actually a Mrs. Grads and not a Mr. Grads as some of you would like to believe :rolleyes: I think she went with Mrs. Daytona over Mrs. Grads so she would not be associated with me on the forum. :dejection:

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/member.php?75-mrs-daytona

Stainless
11-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Welcome Mrs Grads aka Mrs Daytona.:)

Joker
11-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome Mrs. Daytona.

CampbellCarl
11-02-2012, 04:53 PM
How many personalities/aliases can we expect from her?.................................

Mitch
11-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Believe it or not there is actually a Mrs. Grads and not a Mr. Grads as some of you would like to believe :rolleyes: I think she went with Mrs. Daytona over Mrs. Grads so she would not be associated with me on the forum. :dejection:

What are you thinking on the lines of a anchor baby ?

MMD
11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Welcome. I'm sure you'll be here a lot longer than Grads :D

Napanutt
11-02-2012, 05:32 PM
I tried to get her to post up when I noticed she signed up but she said she wanted to stay on the down-low for the time being.

mrs.daytona
11-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Thank you all for the welcome. I have one personality..my own :) I was trying to stay on the down low Napanutt, but oh well..there's no time like the present. I've been a long time lurker..Looking forward to participating on the boards.

Napanutt
11-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Thank you all for the welcome. I have one personality..my own :) I was trying to stay on the down low Napanutt, but oh well..there's no time like the present. I've been a long time lurker..Looking forward to participating on the boards.

Might be kind of hard to convince the forum peeps but I assume you've been around long enough to have an idea what goes on around here.

RogerThat99
11-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Welcome Mrs. Daytona. I know you have been a long time lurker on all the forums, and glad to see you post. Say Hi to Grads for me...and Go Niners!!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that she does only have one personality, and she is very level headed. Welcome again.

Wendi
11-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Welcome Mrs. Daytona, we need more ladies around this place. Thanks for joining..

Ziggy
11-05-2012, 12:39 PM

Welcome MD:applause::applause:.....you're a smart cookie.:encouragement:
No need for pics of your better half, we've all seen them:concern:

niceguyeddie
11-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Welcome!