PDA

View Full Version : HotBoat Anonymous 2000

Eli
11-13-2013, 08:59 PM
They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Our name is Eli and we are Batshit Crazy attention whores addicted to posting on HotBoat! :schreck::schreck:

It's all your faults! Stop being so funny, posting pictures of hot women, delicious food, fun places, what you're doing or did last weekend, your family, your amazing trials and tribulations, oh and the occasional boat or boat related topic as well as the super hot picture of Wheeler. Yea, we are post and attention whores, but if we have to pick the kind of whore to be those two work for all of the Elis!

I have no intention of recovering so I will just blame everyone on HotBoat!

Disclaimer: I also blame it on my ability to type super fast, irrespective of the 30 second timeout I must take in between posts.

2000 posts!

Stainless
11-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Congratulations Eli!!!!!!
http://media.portable.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/fireworks-gif-portable.gif

ChumpChange
11-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Welcome Eli. You're in a safe place.

I bet I can type faster!

Stainless
11-13-2013, 09:06 PM

I bet I can type faster!

Had you figured for 10 key.

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:06 PM

I bet I can type faster!

I'm sure you do...you're a bit less masculine then I am so it makes sense ;)

I make a great example of why you should start posting ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
11-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Had you figured for 10 key.

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang

I can definitely light that up from my teller days and ordering every customer a debit card when they first came out.

I'm sure you do...you're a bit less masculine then I am so it makes sense ;)

I make a great example of why you should start posting ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

I used to transcribe dictation for my parent's company through high school. Faster you type, more money you make.
$4.00 per page. Depositions were the best. Lots of spacing.

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:14 PM
$4.00 per page. Depositions were the best. Lots of spacing.

I take those...I don't type them :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
11-13-2013, 09:18 PM
I take those...I don't type them :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

How much you pay your transcriber?

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:22 PM
How much you pay your transcriber?

We don't have transcribers we have court reporters

Sent from my Bat Cave

Havasu Party Bus
11-13-2013, 09:40 PM
They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Our name is Eli and we are Batshit Crazy attention whores addicted to posting on HotBoat! :schreck::schreck:

It's all your faults! Stop being so funny, posting pictures of hot women, delicious food, fun places, what you're doing or did last weekend, your family, your amazing trials and tribulations, oh and the occasional boat or boat related topic as well as the super hot picture of Wheeler. Yea, we are post and attention whores, but if we have to pick the kind of whore to be those two work for all of the Elis!

I have no intention of recovering so I will just blame everyone on HotBoat!

Disclaimer: I also blame it on my ability to type super fast, irrespective of the 30 second timeout I must take in between posts.

2000 posts!
Here i fixed it for you!!!!!
Yo HotBoat Anonymous 2000 dey say da first step ta recovery iz admitting you gots uh problem. Our name iz Eli an' we's is Batshit madness attention whores addicted ta posting on HotBoat! It's all yo' faults! Stop being so funny, posting pictures o' hot beotches, delicious chickn n` corn bread 'n waffles, fun places, what you doin' or did last weekend, yo' family, yo' amazing trials an' tribulations, awww an' da occasional boat or boat related topic as well as da super hot picture o' Wheeler. Yea, we's is post an' attention whores, but if we's gots ta pick da kind o' beeotch ta be those two werk fo' all o' da Elis! ah gots nahh intention o' recovering so ah will just blame brothas on HotBoat! Disclaimer: ah also blame it on muh motha fuckin ability ta type super fast, irrespective o' da 30 second timeout ah mus' take in between posts. 2000 posts! what 'chew trippin foo' - :coffee-n-news:

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:41 PM
Here i fixed it for you!!!!!
Yo HotBoat Anonymous 2000 dey say da first step ta recovery iz admitting you gots uh problem. Our name iz Eli an' we's is Batshit madness attention whores addicted ta posting on HotBoat! It's all yo' faults! Stop being so funny, posting pictures o' hot beotches, delicious chickn n` corn bread 'n waffles, fun places, what you doin' or did last weekend, yo' family, yo' amazing trials an' tribulations, awww an' da occasional boat or boat related topic as well as da super hot picture o' Wheeler. Yea, we's is post an' attention whores, but if we's gots ta pick da kind o' beeotch ta be those two werk fo' all o' da Elis! ah gots nahh intention o' recovering so ah will just blame brothas on HotBoat! Disclaimer: ah also blame it on muh motha fuckin ability ta type super fast, irrespective o' da 30 second timeout ah mus' take in between posts. 2000 posts! what 'chew trippin foo' - :coffee-n-news:

WTF is that...funny stuff!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Havasu Party Bus
11-13-2013, 09:47 PM
WTF is that...funny stuff!

Sent from my Bat Cave
I'm making sure my bro's under stand what you we're saying.:google:

Stainless
11-14-2013, 07:19 AM
I'm making sure my bro's under stand what you we're saying.:google:
Funny stuff, HPB. Is there actually software you can can insert something and it converts to that?

314joey
11-14-2013, 07:42 AM
I need to get that "speak and it types" software, I'm a two finger kind of guy, I had a secretary for thirty years, I never had to type until I retired, maybe Terri will be my secretary, she takes my dictation already.

Congrats on the 2000 posts all the Eli's, gotta have goals if you want to be successful.

Eli
11-14-2013, 08:02 AM
I need to get that "speak and it types" software, I'm a two finger kind of guy, I had a secretary for thirty years, I never had to type until I retired, maybe Terri will be my secretary, she takes my dictation already.

Congrats on the 2000 posts all the Eli's, gotta have goals if you want to be successful.

All I took away from this is

Terri takes my dictation :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
11-14-2013, 08:17 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

As did I lol.

I must say, Hotboat is my most visited site every day. On good Chrome, it is the first site that pops up!

Eli
11-14-2013, 08:28 AM
I'm only a member on 2 sites and I am only mentally capable of posting on one at a time. That's probably why I hit 2000 so quick. I'm not posting 2000 posts in 3 months on both sites at the same time, that's FO SHO!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-14-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm only a member on 2 sites and I am only mentally capable of posting on one at a time. That's probably why I hit 2000 so quick. I'm not posting 2000 posts in 3 months on both sites at the same time, that's FO SHO!

Sent from my Bat Cave
Found this, :hmmm:

Eli
11-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Found this, :hmmm:

So basically, I'm creepier than I thought?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-14-2013, 09:10 AM
So basically, I'm creepier than I thought?

Sent from my Bat Cave
If the shoe fits...keep posting. J/K :LMAOsmiley:

314joey
11-14-2013, 09:14 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Read between the lines, I'm a slow typist, but make very few mistakes............................. ha ha.

Havasu Party Bus
11-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Funny stuff, HPB. Is there actually software you can can insert something and it converts to that?
YEP Hahahehe.
That way my friends know what i'm trying to say to them.