PDA

View Full Version : Big event occuring on Hotboat soon

Stainless
11-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Anyone guess what it is? :detective:

WESTERNAERO
11-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Anyone guess what it is? :detective:

You're going to change your avatar so we don't have to look at her any more. :biggrin:

314joey
11-13-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm going to be here long enough to understand WTF is going on with the two web-site battle chit.

WESTERNAERO
11-13-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm going to be here long enough to understand WTF is going on with the two web-site battle chit.

They don't understand it themselves so don't even bother to try.

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm always the last one to know lol

riverrunner1984
11-13-2013, 02:35 PM

Im in the same boat Jim.

GRADS
11-13-2013, 02:37 PM
:shhh: :shhh:....."the operation" is almost complete.

Stainless
11-13-2013, 02:38 PM
You're going to change your avatar so we don't have to look at her any more. :biggrin:

Ok...hows that? :wink2:
Not the answer we are looking for though. :hmmm:

WESTERNAERO
11-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Ok...hows that? :wink2:
Not the answer we are looking for though. :hmmm:

Better......

SBS933
11-13-2013, 02:50 PM
You're going to change your avatar so we don't have to look at her any more. :biggrin: I was hoping his avatar was going to turn into a video and her top was going to blow all the buttons.

WESTERNAERO
11-13-2013, 02:56 PM
I was hoping his avatar was going to turn into a video and her top was going to blow all the buttons.

She just looks like a wall-eyed mudsucker to me. Way way hotter chicks on TV than her. But that's just my opinion.

Stainless
11-13-2013, 03:20 PM
She just looks like a wall-eyed mudsucker to me. Way way hotter chicks on TV than her. But that's just my opinion.

Sheez, you guys are tough to please. :p
I'll see what else I can find, how about Caroline? :D

CH3NO2

ptc
11-13-2013, 03:26 PM
sorry i didnt see the last avatar.... but I thought maybe (as others do) you would change this one too!.... an avatar should have something to do with the person it represents.... have you got big tits too??? or just wishful thinking???????? oR ARE YOU A MAN?

Eli
11-13-2013, 03:27 PM
sorry i didnt see the last avatar.... but I thought maybe (as others do) you would change this one too!.... an avatar should have something to do with the person it represents.... have you got big tits too??? or just wishful thinking???????? oR ARE YOU A MAN?

I agree! My Avatar and I bonded!

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
11-13-2013, 03:28 PM

I've seen this topic debated many times on car forums.

WESTERNAERO
11-13-2013, 03:29 PM
Don't change it on my account.
How about this one, same cleavage, way hotter.

Eli
11-13-2013, 03:29 PM

Whether Stainless is a man or a woman? Strange topic :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 03:32 PM

Ok, I'll bring Max back up tomorrow. :D

CH3NO2

ptc
11-13-2013, 03:34 PM

Whether Stainless is a man or a woman? Strange topic :D

Mateo??? No probably the big tits thing.................. hes young........

Stainless
11-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Don't change it on my account.
How about this one, same cleavage, way hotter.

I'm not a 10, so I operate in my sphere of influence. :D

CH3NO2

Stainless
11-13-2013, 04:01 PM
Hint, Could happen tonight, for sure tomorrow.

CH3NO2

Wendi
11-13-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm changing my avatar.

Stainless
11-13-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm changing my avatar.

Why :(

CH3NO2

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Am I gonna have to pull an all nighter again??

GRADS
11-13-2013, 04:21 PM

Possibly.

Stainless
11-13-2013, 04:25 PM

No it's not a coop, lol

CH3NO2

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Possibly.

Well ok. Since I'm already severely deep deprived, another night won't make a difference. :D

Eli
11-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Well ok. Since I'm already severely deep deprived, another night won't make a difference. :D

I'm severely deep deprived too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

YLDBOYZ
11-13-2013, 05:00 PM
I was hoping his avatar was going to turn into a video and her top was going to blow all the buttons.

Very nice!

Taboma
11-13-2013, 05:06 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

We all know you missed a great opportunity yesterday :t_lowblow:

Eli
11-13-2013, 05:09 PM
We all know you missed a great opportunity yesterday :t_lowblow:

Oh joy! :)

Deprived not to be mistaken with desperate ;)
Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 05:11 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Holy batshit, 1963, better notify crowd control soon.

CH3NO2

Wheeler
11-13-2013, 07:53 PM
sorry i didnt see the last avatar.... but I thought maybe (as others do) you would change this one too!.... an avatar should have something to do with the person it represents.

I am unaware of the rules so maybe you could clue me in.

Is it ok to use a pic from the '70's for my avatar or am I stuck using one from this century? :headscratch:

Stainless
11-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Hint it's a number

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang

Eli
11-13-2013, 08:01 PM

Is it ok to use a pic from the '70's for my avatar or am I stuck using one from this century? :headscratch:

A random picture of someone from the 70s?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 08:03 PM

I think I better re-rationalize trying to kick Wheeler in the Groin. :eek:

GRADS
11-13-2013, 08:23 PM

Hey, I have a picture like that I can post. ;)

ChumpChange
11-13-2013, 08:26 PM

Gotta ask. That really you?

Wendi
11-13-2013, 08:28 PM

Hubba hubba!!

Wheeler
11-13-2013, 08:28 PM
A random picture of someone from the 70s?

Far from a "random" pic. Would you like a autographed poster for your bedroom? :biggrin:

I think I better re-rationalize trying to kick Wheeler in the Groin. :eek:

I ordered a titanium cup today. :thumb:

Eli
11-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Far from a "random" pic. Would you like a autographed poster for your bedroom? :biggrin:

Shoot! I was hoping it wasn't you!

Now I feel dirty. Sorry I objectified you Wheeler :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 08:57 PM
No guesses?

WESTERNAERO
11-13-2013, 09:28 PM
No guesses?

No guesses, just waiting for the announcement.

Stainless
11-13-2013, 09:29 PM

Eli hit 2000 posts tonight

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:30 PM

It wasn't a big event :D no need for fireworks or anything

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
11-13-2013, 09:31 PM

Well that was a let down. :action-smiley-060:

bb88
11-13-2013, 09:55 PM
Damn this was a bigger let down than the Hotboat coverage of the Ft . Lauderdale. Boat show.

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Damn this was a bigger let down than the Hotboat coverage of the Ft . Lauderdale. Boat show.

Sorry to disappoint you. Did you ever say why you were here??

bb88
11-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Sorry to disappoint you. Did you ever say why you were here??

I love boats...geez

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 10:14 PM
I love boats...geez

Really? You seem super critical of everything we do around here. And I understand you don't really approve of the site altogether.

So really, please do tell me why you are here?

bb88
11-13-2013, 10:23 PM
I started a thread that has over 1000 views and over 100 posts in less than 24 hours. How often does that happen here? Are you really complaining about my presence? For all you know I'm a friend. Maybe not though

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 10:26 PM
I started a thread that has over 1000 views and over 100 posts in less than 24 hours. How often does that happen here? Are you really complaining about my presence? For all you know I'm a friend. Maybe not though

Thanks for the backhanded compliment. Did you ever answer why you were here? Maybe I missed it, friend.

bb88
11-13-2013, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the backhanded compliment. Did you ever answer why you were here? Maybe I missed it, friend.

I have been boating on the Colorado River from Powell to Martinez since I was a seed. Pops owned a Kurtis, Campbell and Daytona. I have owned a Campbell, Lavey Craft and Dimarco. I had 10 years of Hot Boat magazines that I read cover to cover multiple times . Good enough, friend?

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 10:44 PM
I have been boating on the Colorado River from Powell to Martinez since I was a seed. Pops owned a Kurtis, Campbell and Daytona. I have owned a Campbell, Lavey Craft and Dimarco. I had 10 years of Hot Boat magazines that I read cover to cover multiple times . Good enough, friend?

Here's the deal BB88, we welcome just about anyone here. If you want to add some constructive criticism, please feel free to do so. But when you knock the site and cause trouble, I have a problem with that. I can appreciate your loyalty to RDP. Its a good site with good people. I have no issue with RDP or any other site that promotes boating in a positive manner. Some of your posts are questionable. You obviously did not like the fact that HB did not attend the 336 Enduro. Even after I explained my reasons. Rather than do your best to take shots at us, why not just continue to patronize RDP?

Like I said, you're welcome here. All we ask is that you play nice.

bb88
11-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Here's the deal BB88, we welcome just about anyone here. If you want to add some constructive criticism, please feel free to do so. But when you knock the site and cause trouble, I have a problem with that. I can appreciate your loyalty to RDP. Its a good site with good people. I have no issue with RDP or any other site that promotes boating in a positive manner. Some of your posts are questionable. You obviously did not like the fact that HB did not attend the 336 Enduro. Even after I explained my reasons. Rather than do your best to take shots at us, why not just continue to patronize RDP?

Like I said, you're welcome here. All we ask is that you play nice.

I mentioned six different boat manufactures in one post. Is that not contributing? Sorry if I'm an asshole. Buy I'm a nice asshole.

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 10:56 PM
I mentioned six different boat manufactures in one post. Is that not contributing? Sorry if I'm an asshole. Buy I'm a nice asshole.

Well I tried. Have a nice vacation.

2FORCEFULL
11-13-2013, 10:57 PM

i try to be a nice asshole... people don't give me a chance,,,,

2FORCEFULL
11-13-2013, 10:59 PM

really..... i was just catching up

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 11:00 PM
really..... i was just catching up

Sorry Steve. I'm East Coast this week, its late and my fuse is a little short today :D

Havasu Party Bus
11-13-2013, 11:03 PM
:angry-smiley-035::gathering::pound:

http://youtu.be/rXy2SceUgb0

JBS
11-13-2013, 11:11 PM

Why do u think he goes by Wheeler. You would recognize his real name :D

Initials BD. If I am not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone

HB Vic
11-13-2013, 11:13 PM

Sorry Joey just saw this. No battle really. RDP is a good site with good people and its own flavor. The rub occurred when I decided to bring hotboat.com back to life. hotboat.com (the original site, not this one) was around a long time ago. When it went down in flames its membership quickly jumped to other sites. Now that hotboat.com, the namesake, is back there is some movement of people and its created a perceived rift between sites. There is no rift. hotboat.com has its own operating model with our own goals and objectives. With almost 4000 members in just a little over a year, we're shaking things up a bit. Just a little good old competition in my opinion. Competition is good for everyone. Keeps us operators on our toes by forcing us to keep the site content fresh. Everyone wins :D

ChumpChange
11-13-2013, 11:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE&sns=em

WMC
11-14-2013, 06:39 AM

Well you tried. Can't win them all

sent from WMC's phone

Eli
11-14-2013, 06:41 AM
Well you tried. Can't win them all

sent from WMC's phone

Sometimes I think I need a vacation :D but then I realize ...I DON't

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
11-14-2013, 06:54 AM
Last 1/2 day of work. Will be seeking boats and water soon :D

314joey
11-14-2013, 06:54 AM
Sorry Joey just saw this. No battle really. RDP is a good site with good people and its own flavor. The rub occurred when I decided to bring hotboat.com back to life. hotboat.com (the original site, not this one) was around a long time ago. When it went down in flames its membership quickly jumped to other sites. Now that hotboat.com, the namesake, is back there is some movement of people and its created a perceived rift between sites. There is no rift. hotboat.com has its own operating model with our own goals and objectives. With almost 4000 members in just a little over a year, we're shaking things up a bit. Just a little good old competition in my opinion. Competition is good for everyone. Keeps us operators on our toes by forcing us to keep the site content fresh. Everyone wins :D

Thanks for the update hotboat, I figured as much, just didn't have all the little details and probably don't want to know anymore, this kind of stuff is negative and isn't good for anyone, no one here knows what site or sites I was active on, for seven years I was the "most active member" of a midwest boating site and became dissatisfied with the way it was being managed, three choices, either start my own (too much work), stay and bad mouth the owner and his cronies, or move on..................................guess what I did....the correct thing, I moved on, their weekly thread count as diminished greatly.

I found you guys and you all seem to be fun and mostly not all hung up on drama, I really dislike drama, it just takes time to know all the in and outs and whose who, I know who Eli is already, all of them.....................lmao.

Unforgiven
11-14-2013, 07:37 AM
i try to be a nice asshole... people don't give me a chance,,,,

I always give you a chance..we're in the same club..we're assholes and love it...BTW..I'm bringing the boat over right after New Years...Is the garage ready yet?

Eli
11-14-2013, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the update hotboat, I figured as much, just didn't have all the little details and probably don't want to know anymore, this kind of stuff is negative and isn't good for anyone, no one here knows what site or sites I was active on, for seven years I was the "most active member" of a midwest boating site and became dissatisfied with the way it was being managed, three choices, either start my own (too much work), stay and bad mouth the owner and his cronies, or move on..................................guess what I did....the correct thing, I moved on, their weekly thread count as diminished greatly.

I found you guys and you all seem to be fun and mostly not all hung up on drama, I really dislike drama, it just takes time to know all the in and outs and whose who, I know who Eli is already, all of them.....................lmao.

We Elis are transparent. We're just here for a good time! Make people smile and take a break from the normal stresses of life! I enjoy spending time with the people on HotBoat A LOT!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
11-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Hotboat.com now has 2 quad copters.

Does that qualify as an announcement?? :D

RVR SWPR
11-14-2013, 08:53 AM
We Elis are transparent. We're just here for a good time! Make people smile and take a break from the normal stresses of life! I enjoy spending time with the people on HotBoat A LOT!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Mutual:thumbup:

314joey
11-14-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm three hours ahead of most of you guys, so when I go to bed at midnight, it's still 9:00pm out WEST and you're all fired up, WTF, I go to bed for six hours and all heck breaks lo loose, somebody gonna go in timeout for this, who is it.

Stainless
11-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Hotboat.com now has 2 quad copters.

Does that qualify as an announcement?? :D

Those are so cool! Are you going to get some aerial video of the TG Regatta?

HB Vic
11-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Those are so cool! Are you going to get some aerial video of the TG Regatta?

Absolutely :D

314joey
11-14-2013, 09:27 AM
You got all the fun toys, cool stuff, hotboat.

She's Mine
11-14-2013, 09:47 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I can help you out on this one... Lol

Eli
11-14-2013, 09:50 AM
I can help you out on this one... Lol

You have a great way of ALWAYS making be blush!

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's Mine
11-14-2013, 09:52 AM
You have a great way of ALWAYS making be blush!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Glad I could be of assistance... BTW, good morning. :happy:

Eli
11-14-2013, 09:53 AM
Glad I could be of assistance... BTW, good morning. :happy:

Good morning sweetie ;)

Sorry I couldn't make it to celebrate your BDAY! Although, I'm thinking it was probably gonna be a crazy night if I showed up ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
11-14-2013, 09:56 AM
I just read through this, and to tell you the truth, I have no idea what I just read. I think there is some kind of turf war between HB and the other place? I'll say this, I like, no. I love it here. This is the site I have always been looking for. Just good friends, good people, talking, laughing, boating, hanging out and just being great friends to one another. Hell, even Grads the poster child for the military bomb squad has a home here. This is a good thing, a really good thing. Those people who just don't like the CAUSTIC and ABUSIVE and NASTY aspects of the other place come over here and breathe fresh air for the first time in years. HB, keep it up sir, your doing it right. The numbers don't lie. I was a member if the original HB. When it went down, people were split between two other places, and the peeps split basically down the middle. The nasty godawful ones ended up on one, everyone else on the other. The other is gone, and everyone from that site migrated back to the other, and then you come on line and start this. It is the breath of fresh air everyone was looking for. Thank you for starting it. God willing, I will be on here for as long as you will have me....thanks to you sir for just a great site. <B>

Eli
11-14-2013, 10:00 AM
This thread is about ELI!! Let's keep it that way!

ROTFLMAO

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's Mine
11-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Good morning sweetie ;)

Sorry I couldn't make it to celebrate your BDAY! Although, I'm thinking it was probably gonna be a crazy night if I showed up ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

No problem hun, I understand plus being delayed at your lay over really sucks... But you did miss an awesome pub crawl on Saturday night... Here is the last pub I remember of the night, we had to go in there because it's named after me... The ones after this are all a blur.

There where plenty of these going around too

Eli
11-14-2013, 10:04 AM
No problem hun, I understand plus being delayed at your lay over really sucks... But you did miss an awesome pub crawl on Saturday night... Here is the last pub I remember of the night, we had to go in there because it's named after me... The ones after this are all a blur.

There where plenty of these going around too

I didn't know you knew we call you Lucky Bastard! ;)

You should go to the HB Xmas lights I'm trying to get together in HB!

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's Mine
11-14-2013, 10:05 AM
I just read through this, and to tell you the truth, I have no idea what I just read. I think there is some kind of turf war between HB and the other place? I'll say this, I like, no. I love it here. This is the site I have always been looking for. Just good friends, good people, talking, laughing, boating, hanging out and just being great friends to one another. Hell, even Grads the poster child for the military bomb squad has a home here. This is a good thing, a really good thing. Those people who just don't like the CAUSTIC and ABUSIVE and NASTY aspects of the other place come over here and breathe fresh air for the first time in years. HB, keep it up sir, your doing it right. The numbers don't lie. I was a member if the original HB. When it went down, people were split between two other places, and the peeps split basically down the middle. The nasty godawful ones ended up on one, everyone else on the other. The other is gone, and everyone from that site migrated back to the other, and then you come on line and start this. It is the breath of fresh air everyone was looking for. Thank you for starting it. God willing, I will be on here for as long as you will have me....thanks to you sir for just a great site. <B>

Could not have said it better...

x 1,000,000

She's Mine
11-14-2013, 10:07 AM
I didn't know you knew we call you Lucky Bastard! ;)

You should go to the HB Xmas lights I'm trying to get together in HB!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I saw the thread... I live right there is HB Harbor... We will be there fo' sho' my sista!

Glad you are making your way up to the hood. lol

Unforgiven
11-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Could not have said it better...

x 1,000,000

I'm with you brother...

Havasu Party Bus
11-14-2013, 12:34 PM
This thread is about ELI!! Let's keep it that way!

ROTFLMAO

Sent from my Bat Cave
Here i fixed it for you.

Eli
11-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Here i fixed it for you.

You're too funny! Love the translations!

Sent from my Bat Cave

screaming pete
11-14-2013, 01:35 PM
Here i fixed it for you.

are you saying Eli has Tacos

Eli
11-14-2013, 01:36 PM
are you saying Eli has Tacos

He said Taco not tacos

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
11-14-2013, 02:01 PM
OMG, I'm blushing

WESTERNAERO
11-14-2013, 02:04 PM
He said Taco not tacos

Sent from my Bat Cave
Don't you claim to be Eli's, plural. Then it would tacos, plural. Correct?

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:07 PM
Don't you claim to be Eli's, plural. Then it would tacos, plural. Correct?

He said "taco" not "tacos" ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Havasu Party Bus
11-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Here i fixed it so Eli knows what you're talking about.:thumb:
Yo ah just read through dis here, an' ta tell you da truf, ah gots nahh idea what ah just read. ah think dere iz some kind o' turf war between HB an' da other place? ah'll say dis here, ah like, nahh. ah love it here. dis here iz da site ah gots always been looking fo'. Just pimp-tight niggas, pimp-tight niggas, jivin', laughing, boating, hanging out an' just being great niggas ta one another. Hell, even Grads da poster child fo' da military bomb squad has uh home here. dis here be uh pimp-tight thin`, uh really pimp-tight thin`. Those niggas who just don' like da CAUSTIC an' ABUSIVE an' NASTY aspects o' da other place come ova here an' breathe fresh air fo' da first tyme in years. HB, keep it up nigga, yo' doin' it right. da numbers don' lie. ah wuz uh member if da original HB. When it go down, niggas wuz split between two other places, an' da peeps split basically down da middle. da nasty godawful ones ended up on one, brothas else on da other. da other iz gone, an' brothas from dat site migrated back ta da other, an' then you come on line an' start dis here. It iz da breaf o' fresh air brothas wuz looking fo'. Thank you fo' starting it. God willing, ah will be on here fo' as long as you will gots me....thanks ta you nigga fo' just uh great site sho 'nuff!:wink_002:

Tishimself
11-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Here i fixed it so Eli knows what you're talking about.:thumb:
Yo ah just read through dis here, an' ta tell you da truf, ah gots nahh idea what ah just read. ah think dere iz some kind o' turf war between HB an' da other place? ah'll say dis here, ah like, nahh. ah love it here. dis here iz da site ah gots always been looking fo'. Just pimp-tight niggas, pimp-tight niggas, jivin', laughing, boating, hanging out an' just being great niggas ta one another. Hell, even Grads da poster child fo' da military bomb squad has uh home here. dis here be uh pimp-tight thin`, uh really pimp-tight thin`. Those niggas who just don' like da CAUSTIC an' ABUSIVE an' NASTY aspects o' da other place come ova here an' breathe fresh air fo' da first tyme in years. HB, keep it up nigga, yo' doin' it right. da numbers don' lie. ah wuz uh member if da original HB. When it go down, niggas wuz split between two other places, an' da peeps split basically down da middle. da nasty godawful ones ended up on one, brothas else on da other. da other iz gone, an' brothas from dat site migrated back ta da other, an' then you come on line an' start dis here. It iz da breaf o' fresh air brothas wuz looking fo'. Thank you fo' starting it. God willing, ah will be on here fo' as long as you will gots me....thanks ta you nigga fo' just uh great site sho 'nuff!:wink_002:

:hmmm:

She's Mine
11-14-2013, 02:35 PM
He said "taco" not "tacos" ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yes, but whether it is Taco or Tacos... You sure have a nice one... I mean, make good ones... lol

Joker
11-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes, but whether it is Taco or Tacos... You sure have a nice one... I mean, make good ones... lol

I was going to ask if she has, I mean put's lettuce on her taco.(s):yikes:

314joey
11-14-2013, 02:39 PM
The cheese is what you have to be careful with.

WESTERNAERO
11-14-2013, 02:40 PM
I was going to ask if she has, I mean put's lettuce on her taco.(s):yikes:

Apparently they like the Persian cucumbers... :lmao

Joker
11-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Apparently they like the Persian cucumbers... :lmao

:biggrin:

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:42 PM
The cheese is what you have to be careful with.

Gross!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:43 PM
So how about that new MTI being built?

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
11-14-2013, 02:46 PM
So how about that new MTI being built?

Sent from my Bat Cave
Are you going to be the captain? You can be in charge of the olive oil and moral just like the Greek navy. :happy:

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Are you going to be the captain? You can be in charge of the olive oil and moral just like the Greek navy. :happy:

I might get a chance to sweep down the ramp it's launched at :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
11-14-2013, 02:49 PM
I might get a chance to sweep down the ramp it's launched at :)

Sent from my Bat Cave
How exactly do you do that? With a razor?

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:50 PM
How exactly do you do that? With a razor?

I walked right into that one

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
11-14-2013, 02:53 PM
I walked right into that one

Sent from my Bat Cave
Don't feel bad, I don't have the heart to comment on some of the stuff Wendi says. She always leaves herself open for it...... :action-smiley-069:

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Don't feel bad, I don't have the heart to comment on some of the stuff Wendi says. She always leaves herself open for it...... :action-smiley-069:

;)

Sent from my Bat Cave