PDA

View Full Version : Paging McRib

Havasu Party Bus
11-12-2013, 07:58 PM

McRib
11-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Wendi can u jump here. Lol

my name has nothing to do with McDonald's. Lol. Ill let wendi tell her side first since im sure it will be an embellished one. Lol

Wendi
11-12-2013, 09:00 PM
1. He brought fake ribs to a rib cook off and won!! Thus the name McRib, nothing to do with McDonalds.

2. He bought premade ribs from Hodingers and all he did was reheat them In the BBq and won. While the other participants slaved over their ribs, rubbed and loved them.

ChumpChange
11-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Nice job McRib! haha

Jefftowz
11-12-2013, 09:26 PM
I had no idea that's how McRib was born......

Wendi
11-12-2013, 09:37 PM
I had no idea that's how McRib was born......

I named him!!!

RogerThat99
11-12-2013, 09:52 PM
I took this the other day, but hadn't posted it yet. It probabply belongs in the Last Picture On Your Phone Thread. LOL
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/13/a5ysery6.jpg

sent using Tapatalk.

Stainless
11-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Ha, never knew this, great job McRib. :D

Sent from the 20 Husky Tools Sprint Cup Car and NHRA Castrol GTX Ford Mustang

ChumpChange
11-12-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm more of a Ribwich kind of guy!

RogerThat99
11-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Now McRib must where a disguise when he enters a rib cook off. LOL.

McRib
11-13-2013, 08:13 AM
The first and only rule at this bbq contest was that there were no rules.

As stated I went to hottingers meats in chino and bought some beef ribs and for a dollar more a pound they will cook, sauce, and chill what ever u order.

So the day of the contest everyone fired up there smokers and bbqs for 9 hrs and slaved while I was out ridin my rhino.

I came back to camp and fired up my bbq about an hour before judging time and brought my all ready cooked REAL ribs and brought them to a simmer which tenderized them even more. Straight fall off the bone status. Wendi walks over and lifts my lid and shouts WTF! Are those mcribs?? Then she makes the rounds talkin shit. Lol

everyone made nice displays for the judges with fancy lettuce and other decorations. I served the judges one rib each on a 2 cent paper plate. Lol

so many haters that day. Lol. I was accused of bribing the judges etc etc etc. I won 500$ and didnt do shit. Bwahahahahaha. Its been mcrib ever since.

Joker
11-13-2013, 08:17 AM

As stated I went to hottingers meats in chino and bought some beef ribs and for a dollar more a pound they will cook, sauce, and chill what ever u order.

So the day of the contest everyone fired up there smokers and bbqs for 9 hrs and slaved while I was out ridin my rhino.

I came back to camp and fired up my bbq about an hour before judging time and brought my all ready cooked REAL ribs and brought them to a simmer which tenderized them even more. Straight fall off the bone status. Wendi walks over and lifts my lid and shouts WTF! Are those mcribs?? Then she makes the rounds talkin shit. Lol

everyone made nice displays for the judges with fancy lettuce and other decorations. I served the judges one rib each on a 2 cent paper plate. Lol

so many haters that day. Lol. I was accused of bribing the judges etc etc etc. I won 500$ and didnt do shit. Bwahahahahaha. Its been mcrib ever since.

That is a great story.

Wendi
11-13-2013, 08:58 AM

Suckass!!!!!

hbchgirl
11-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Funny story...always wondered how you got the name.

riverrunner1984
11-13-2013, 09:21 AM
That is funny shit right there.
Guess there will be 2 rules next time...Must cook your own ribs...lol

YLDBOYZ
11-13-2013, 09:23 AM
1. He brought fake ribs to a rib cook off and won!! Thus the name McRib, nothing to do with McDonalds.

2. He bought premade ribs from Hodingers and all he did was reheat them In the BBq and won. While the other participants slaved over their ribs, rubbed and loved them.

Shet, that's the perfect date! :thumbup:

RogerThat99
11-13-2013, 03:00 PM
I like McRib better than HW23Laser or whatever it was.

sent using Tapatalk.

ptc
11-13-2013, 03:31 PM

Wendi is always at the center of attention..... and gullible too!!!! when Rogerthat99 and I first met her and Wil at Needles we told her that Rogerthat99 had busted me out of CHino Prison to come down to check out the boat show, I was out on good behaviour to see my kids and chit... for the weekend.... and all that.... and she was so interested in prison life, wanted to know all about it (and she was so hammered too) I just kept laying it on thick and she ate it up .... kinda like them McRibs you MADE...... LOL!!!!

Wendi
11-13-2013, 07:22 PM
Wendi is always at the center of attention..... and gullible too!!!! when Rogerthat99 and I first met her and Wil at Needles we told her that Rogerthat99 had busted me out of CHino Prison to come down to check out the boat show, I was out on good behaviour to see my kids and chit... for the weekend.... and all that.... and she was so interested in prison life, wanted to know all about it (and she was so hammered too) I just kept laying it on thick and she ate it up .... kinda like them McRibs you MADE...... LOL!!!!

Oh you suck LOL now I'm not going to visit you in prison!!

Wendi
11-13-2013, 07:24 PM
I like McRib better than HW23Laser or whatever it was.

sent using Tapatalk.

Your welcome!

McRib
11-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Snob! :P

78Southwind
11-13-2013, 10:09 PM
I named him!!!

Funny...Just yesterday Lisa and I were on the 91 Freeway and we saw the McRib is back sign. (We actually met McRib at a Southern California Power Stroke event not on the boards). So I go on to tell Lisa the story about how he got his name and I couldn't remember who named him. I told her it was either Wendi or Cole Trickle. That was genius by both parties.

ptc
11-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Oh you suck LOL now I'm not going to visit you in prison!!

LOL............. Oh come on....... you just come on by anytime.... the guards will always let me out if a pretty girl shows up!!!! llllllllllllllllllllllll:yes: