PDA

View Full Version : Dodging Bullets

Eli
11-12-2013, 03:05 PM
I moved to San Diego in June and I have been trying to meet more people in the area and a friend of mine suggested I use an App called Tinder. It's super easy you just need a FB account and off you go. You get connected with people in your area. Obviously, it is a dating App. Well, I have met a few people from the site and they really have been great, nice people. Until yesterday, I had the most interesting encounter, funny as shit!

I start messaging with this guy who claims he's looking for a relationship and not just a booty call and... he goes straight for the "sexual" questions, I reply with "let's wait until we meet or maybe after a few dates to ask these questions." He get's arrogant and gives me the "oh well good luck" reply. Strike one. I reply by telling him that it's best not to corner people into a reply, allow them to be themselves and you will be pleasantly surprised and "BTW your approach was a total turn off." He apologizes profusely and I give him an opportunity to redeem himself. So we talk on the phone, first phone conversation and after a few minutes we make plans to meet Wednesday. He then suggests that sometime in the future we go wine tasting and how he can be the DD since he can't drink wine, yes I know this was the second strike; however, I thought well maybe this is going in the right direction, until he follows it up with, "while I drive, you can give me road..." Well, at this point I'm thinking this guy has zero class or tact. I continue to let him stick his foot so far down his mouth to ensure that I am right, he makes numerous similar comments and we hang up. I take a few minutes to ponder my observations and send him a text to the number he called me from:

"Hi Bill, I had fun talking to you. But, I think I'm just not feeling it. I'm gonna have to cancel Wednesday. Good luck on your search."

I then block him from Tinder. A few minutes later I get a text from a completely different number:

Bill: "Hi it's Bill. I just went to send you a message and you disappeared from tinder."

Bill: "I hope I didn't get blocked. If you would like to chat more and meet weds let me know. If I did something wrong I apologize."

Eli: "I sent you a text to the other number"

Eli: "I had fun talking to you. But, I think I'm just not feeling it. I'm gonna have to cancel Wednesday. Good luck on your search!"

Bill: "Ok no worries. I have other options. Why were you not feeling it."

I didn't reply; a minute or so later

Bill: "I have cuter options that's why I am perplexed. You are a 6 and I usually date 8 or 9 so I am confused"

I don't reply, a few minutes later

Bill: "Later C*nt. Lose my number"

WOW I DODGED A BULLET...was the first thing I thought, second was "IT'S BUNCHC*NT MOTHER F*CKER!"

Don't you just love dating? :sheep1:

Stainless
11-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Your using the wrong app, its Tender not Tinder.:secret:

hbchgirl
11-12-2013, 03:27 PM
WHAT AN ASS!!! I'll say you dodged a BIG bullet! I sure don't miss dating!!! Good luck Eli... there are some good ones out there!

Stainless
11-12-2013, 03:28 PM
I think Grads should handle this MF'er, right up his alley! Sick'em Grads! :stir:

riverrunner1984
11-12-2013, 03:29 PM
What a winner....... Good luck on your search!

Eli
11-12-2013, 03:35 PM
WHAT AN ASS!!! I'll say you dodged a BIG bullet! I sure don't miss dating!!! Good luck Eli... there are some good ones there!

What a winner....... Good luck on your search!

Thanks, but I think I need a lot more than luck :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
11-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Thanks, but I think I need a lot more than luck :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

It sounds so cliche but it will eventually happen when the time/person is right.
Kim and I met 5.5 years ago. We have made it when the cards were stacked against us and most people said we wont make it.
She is a bit older than I am but we def compliment each other.

Eli
11-12-2013, 03:48 PM
It sounds so cliche but it will eventually happen when the time/person is right.
Kim and I met 5.5 years ago. We have made it when the cards were stacked against us and most people said we wont make it.
She is a bit older than I am but we def compliment each other.

I completely agree. I'm not bothered in the least bit by this guys attitude. I laughed for about 30 minutes before I caught my breath. I'm learning to follow my instincts and when I nailed it, not they way he wanted lol, I was thrilled! He validated the fact that I made the right decision.

Wendi
11-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Douchebag. What's his number we can all text him LOL!! You dodged a bullet for sure.

Eli
11-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Douchebag. What's his number we can all text him LOL!! You dodged a bullet for sure.

I almost posted the text with his number ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
11-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Sounds like that dude is bat shit crazy! :lmao

Eli
11-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Sounds like that dude is bat shit crazy! :lmao

No need to insult us Batshit Crazy people :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
11-12-2013, 04:09 PM
No need to insult us Batshit Crazy people :D

Sent from my Bat Cave
I don't insult crazy people. You don't know what there capable of. :action-smiley-060:

Eli
11-12-2013, 04:15 PM
I don't insult crazy people. You don't know what there capable of. :action-smiley-060:

I'll smother you with...
:cheekkiss::cheekkiss::cheekkiss::cheekkiss::cheek kiss::cheekkiss::cheekkiss::cheekkiss::cheekkiss:: cheekkiss::cheekkiss::kissykissy::kissykissy::kiss ykissy::kissykissy::kissykissy::kissykissy::kissyk issy::kissykissy::kissykissy:

Zander
11-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Haha, fun thread Eli and you deffinitly dodged that one! Smart app, dont think we got that one in Sweden.

rivergames
11-12-2013, 04:34 PM
I feel bad for the guy. I wonder what his side of the story it

:hmmm::D

WhiteWorks
11-12-2013, 04:37 PM
What about hammer? I'll drop my commission a bit of that helps.

Eli
11-12-2013, 04:37 PM
I feel bad for the guy. I wonder what his side of the story it

:hmmm::D

I feel bad for him too!

314joey
11-12-2013, 06:28 PM
What a LOSER, on my worst day I never would talk to anyone like that, I guess he was raised by a jackazz, my Mother and Father taught me better, I'd like to tell this little prick what a little prick he is.

Move on, when you're not looking your knight in shining armor will arrive.

Ziggy
11-12-2013, 08:23 PM
The first sentence gave it right away, duh.:rolleyes:
It's good to have faith but don't trust so easy, that part is earned.
Glad you had faith but not so many chances next time, eh?:)

From my POS T-mobile thingie

djunkie
11-12-2013, 08:32 PM
I talked to a chick like that once. Who knew she'd end up marrying me. :eek:

ChumpChange
11-12-2013, 08:34 PM

lol...

Eli
11-12-2013, 09:20 PM
What a LOSER, on my worst day I never would talk to anyone like that, I guess he was raised by a jackazz, my Mother and Father taught me better, I'd like to tell this little prick what a little prick he is.

Move on, when you're not looking your knight in shining armor will arrive.

The first sentence gave it right away, duh.:rolleyes:
It's good to have faith but don't trust so easy, that part is earned.
Glad you had faith but not so many chances next time, eh?:)

I didn't ever meet the guy. I was reluctant to even talk to him, but I thought maybe the whole message thing was lost in translation. You guys are right! I just thought it was a funny story to share. I don't perceive things like this as an awful experience and instead appreciate the fact that I had the foresight to see it.

It did give me a fantastic belly roll!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Old Texan
11-13-2013, 08:33 AM
I didn't ever meet the guy. I was reluctant to even talk to him, but I thought maybe the whole message thing was lost in translation. You guys are right! I just thought it was a funny story to share. I don't perceive things like this as an awful experience and instead appreciate the fact that I had the foresight to see it.

It did give me a fantastic belly roll!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I think a guy like this is just looking for the easy piece and he wins a high enough percentage to not change his methods. He could care less about a relationship outside of quickie now and then. He's saving money as he's just a shallow minded idiot who doesn't care to spend a dime on anything other than himself.

You Eli, peeked his interest a bit as you became a challenge of sorts. Not enough for him to spend time or money on, just a passing hmmmmm, type of deal.

Good for a laugh, but be careful that you don't actually get to a face to face with one of these creeps. They could be dangerous......keep your sidearm handy and don't hesitate to place it between his running lights if he should become aggressive.......:wink2:

Eli
11-13-2013, 08:38 AM
I think a guy like this is just looking for the easy piece and he wins a high enough percentage to not change his methods. He could care less about a relationship outside of quickie now and then. He's saving money as he's just a shallow minded idiot who doesn't care to spend a dime on anything other than himself.

You Eli, peeked his interest a bit as you became a challenge of sorts. Not enough for him to spend time or money on, just a passing hmmmmm, type of deal.

Good for a laugh, but be careful that you don't actually get to a face to face with one of these creeps. They could be dangerous......keep your sidearm handy and don't hesitate to place it between his running lights if he should become aggressive.......:wink2:

You're definitely right. I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm sure you're correct about his success, but it sounds crazy that anyone would go for that.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Old Texan
11-13-2013, 08:56 AM
You're definitely right. I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm sure you're correct about his success, but it sounds crazy that anyone would go for that.

Sent from my Bat Cave
Sadly, cretins like this guy feel they have the right to get laid by a breathing human being.......:leghump:

A swift kick in the nutz from several ladies would discourage 'em enough to "maybe" change.

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Sadly, cretins like this guy feel they have the right to get laid by a breathing human being.......:leghump:

A swift kick in the nutz from several ladies would discourage 'em enough to "maybe" change.

Now you're talking! I'm happy to take one for the team and kick him a few times ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
11-13-2013, 09:26 AM

Straight out of a textbook right there! Or it should be in a textbook.

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:31 AM
Straight out of a textbook right there! Or it should be in a textbook.

He should write a textbook on

How to avoid Douchebags 101

He would be a NY Times best seller in a week

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
11-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Star an "Eli's dating experiences" thread lol
Im sure there will great stories in such thread.

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Star an "Eli's dating experiences" thread lol
Im sure there will great stories in such thread.

Hmmmmmm

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
11-13-2013, 04:22 PM

I call bullshit

Sent from my Bat Cave

pvhca1
11-13-2013, 04:40 PM
I've never used a dating site, gave it some thought but convinced myself that if I couldn't meet someone the normal way then it wasn't worth dealing with the BS I had heard comes with the sites. HOWEVER when my buddies told me how easy the pickins were I seriously contemplated it, LOL. One of my buds is a complete dweeb BUT the nicest well mannered guy any female would want to meet and he is killing it on a couple of sites, I can't believe the action he gets. Don't get me wrong he spends a boat load of cash on dinners and entertainment but who F'n cares considering the closure rate he brags about. He says it's as simple as this, "women are just as anxious as men", I agree 100000%.

Eli I'm glad the douche showed his true colors before you had to waste an evening out with him, no need to treat people like that, going out on a date can be fun with or without any type of expectations.

Eli
11-13-2013, 04:44 PM
I've never used a dating site, gave it some thought but convinced myself that if I couldn't meet someone the normal way then it wasn't worth dealing with the BS I had heard comes with the sites. HOWEVER when my buddies told me how easy the pickins were I seriously contemplated it, LOL. One of my buds is a complete dweeb BUT the nicest well mannered guy any female would want to meet and he is killing it on a couple of sites, I can't believe the action he gets. Don't get me wrong he spends a boat load of cash on dinners and entertainment but who F'n cares considering the closure rate he brags about. He says it's as simple as this, "women are just as anxious as men", I agree 100000%.

Eli I'm glad the douche showed his true colors before you had to waste an evening out with him, no need to treat people like that, going out on a date can be fun with or without any type of expectations.

I was opposed to it too, but I never go out so meeting people is impossible unless someone knocks on my door.

I'm thrilled he was so stupid!

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
11-13-2013, 05:41 PM
I used to just pick drunks chicks up at bars, who knew one would end up being my Wife, jokes on me......................lmao.

Eli
11-13-2013, 05:42 PM
I used to just pick drunks chicks up at bars, who knew one would end up being my Wife, jokes on me......................lmao.

I need to go out more often and get drunk! I like Terri's style!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
11-13-2013, 06:05 PM

Maybe I'm old school but the use of the "C" word even in a text is the most vile offensive thing that you can say/text to or about a woman.......even when she IS bat Shit Crazy.....what a little fucking weasel that guy is:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

:dumb_ass:

Eli
11-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Maybe I'm old school but the use of the "C" word even in a text is the most vile offensive thing that you can say/text to or about a woman.......even when she IS bat Shit Crazy.....what a little fucking weasel that guy is:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

I agree! Although, I don't allow words to negatively effect me, it was a direct reflection of his character.

Sent from my Bat Cave

NRI
11-13-2013, 06:26 PM

I agree Paul65K :thumbsdown

Ziggy
11-13-2013, 06:33 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Strange as it might sound but I'm sure there are women out there with the same intentions:eek::p. Must the the Battier Bat Shit Crazy Clan, different breed all together:p:D:D

314joey
11-13-2013, 07:05 PM
I need to go out more often and get drunk! I like Terri's style!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yea, she played me, but it took a few years to slow me down.

Wendi
11-13-2013, 07:11 PM

Lets all text him tell him what a douchebag he is. Come on Eli give us his number

Stainless
11-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Lets all text him tell him what a douchebag he is. Come on Eli give us his number

:D

Sent from the 20 Husky Tools Sprint Cup Car and NHRA Castrol GTX Ford Mustang

Eli
11-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Strange as it might sound but I'm sure there are women out there with the same intentions:eek::p. Must the the Battier Bat Shit Crazy Clan, different breed all together:p:D:D

It's not his intentions that bothered me it was his approach. He literally made it sound like for a BJ I'll drive you around. How about you drive me around and impress me and let me...er...you get the picture

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
11-13-2013, 07:16 PM

Let's not and say we did?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
11-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Let's not and say we did?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Okie dokie

Eli
11-13-2013, 07:18 PM
Okie dokie

We don't want to give him pointers on how to get laid...we want him to be himself so he can repulse women and not get laid.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
11-13-2013, 07:20 PM
:D

Sent from the 20 Husky Tools Sprint Cup Car and NHRA Castrol GTX Ford Mustang

WTF is up with your Tapatalk signature? It's a Novel! KISS (keep it simple sweetie)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 07:25 PM
WTF is up with your Tapatalk signature? It's a Novel! KISS (keep it simple sweetie)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Better?

For Eli's pleasure

Paul65K
11-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Better?

For Eli's pleasure
Suck up :rolleyes

Eli
11-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Better?

For Eli's pleasure

Now there is no signature :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Suck up :rolleyes

It's a tough crowd today Paul, my testies are sore from Westernaero and Eli taking turns kicking them about my avatar and sig. :D

For Eli's pleasure

Stainless
11-13-2013, 07:33 PM
Now there is no signature :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yea, just checked it said it requires admin approval. :eek:

For Eli's pleasure

Paul65K
11-13-2013, 07:33 PM
It's a tough crowd today Paul, my testies are sore from Westernaero and Eli taking turns kicking them about my avatar and sig. :D

For Eli's pleasure If you stop in at BSC sporting goods (think about the name) tomorrow you can probably find an iron cup....very helpful sometimes on the Internet :D

Eli
11-13-2013, 07:34 PM
Yea, just checked it said it requires admin approval. :eek:

For Eli's pleasure

That's your sig?

For Eli's pleasure?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 07:35 PM
That's your sig?

For Eli's pleasure?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Like it?

For Eli's pleasure

Eli
11-13-2013, 07:39 PM
Like it?

For Eli's pleasure

It's awkward ...ok put the novel back I'm sorry

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 07:40 PM
It's awkward ...ok put the novel back I'm sorry

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ok, just helping out

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang

Eli
11-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Ok, just helping out

I'm just not gonna read the last 89 lines on your posts

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
11-13-2013, 07:59 PM
I'm just not gonna read the last 89 lines on your posts

Sent from my Bat Cave

:(

Unforgiven
11-13-2013, 09:02 PM
I moved to San Diego in June and I have been trying to meet more people in the area and a friend of mine suggested I use an App called Tinder. It's super easy you just need a FB account and off you go. You get connected with people in your area. Obviously, it is a dating App. Well, I have met a few people from the site and they really have been great, nice people. Until yesterday, I had the most interesting encounter, funny as shit!

I start messaging with this guy who claims he's looking for a relationship and not just a booty call and... he goes straight for the "sexual" questions, I reply with "let's wait until we meet or maybe after a few dates to ask these questions." He get's arrogant and gives me the "oh well good luck" reply. Strike one. I reply by telling him that it's best not to corner people into a reply, allow them to be themselves and you will be pleasantly surprised and "BTW your approach was a total turn off." He apologizes profusely and I give him an opportunity to redeem himself. So we talk on the phone, first phone conversation and after a few minutes we make plans to meet Wednesday. He then suggests that sometime in the future we go wine tasting and how he can be the DD since he can't drink wine, yes I know this was the second strike; however, I thought well maybe this is going in the right direction, until he follows it up with, "while I drive, you can give me road..." Well, at this point I'm thinking this guy has zero class or tact. I continue to let him stick his foot so far down his mouth to ensure that I am right, he makes numerous similar comments and we hang up. I take a few minutes to ponder my observations and send him a text to the number he called me from:

"Hi Bill, I had fun talking to you. But, I think I'm just not feeling it. I'm gonna have to cancel Wednesday. Good luck on your search."

I then block him from Tinder. A few minutes later I get a text from a completely different number:

Bill: "Hi it's Bill. I just went to send you a message and you disappeared from tinder."

Bill: "I hope I didn't get blocked. If you would like to chat more and meet weds let me know. If I did something wrong I apologize."

Eli: "I sent you a text to the other number"

Eli: "I had fun talking to you. But, I think I'm just not feeling it. I'm gonna have to cancel Wednesday. Good luck on your search!"

Bill: "Ok no worries. I have other options. Why were you not feeling it."

I didn't reply; a minute or so later

Bill: "I have cuter options that's why I am perplexed. You are a 6 and I usually date 8 or 9 so I am confused"

I don't reply, a few minutes later

WOW I DODGED A BULLET...was the first thing I thought, second was "IT'S BUNCHC*NT MOTHER F*CKER!"

Don't you just love dating? :sheep1:

wow did you just really post C*NT on here?? you know thats grounds for a vacation....ask me how I know.........

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:03 PM
wow did you just really post C*NT on here?? you know thats grounds for a vacation....ask me how I know.........

I put an * it doesn't count ...and it wasn't in reference to anyone ;) well just me :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

78Southwind
11-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Funny read Eli...

This thread reminds me of Trailer Park Casanova's threads back in the day on (if I remember right) www.riverratlife.com. Isn't Internet dating grand. ;)

Eli
11-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Funny read Eli...

This thread reminds me of Trailer Park Casanova's threads back in the day on (if I remember right) www.riverratlife.com. Isn't Internet dating grand. ;)

Yes it sure is! Dating of all kinds is awkward. I wish my mother would just arrange a marriage already :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

11-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Guy sounds like a real class act. :thumbsdown

Havasu Party Bus
11-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Here's one way to find someone.:wink_002:
But you need to ask them, SKATER or MTI......

WESTERNAERO
11-14-2013, 12:27 PM

No No No, you ask them, V-drive or jet. :wink:

Havasu Party Bus
11-14-2013, 12:28 PM
WACKER or I/O????

WESTERNAERO
11-14-2013, 12:32 PM
WACKER or I/O????

Those don't really matter, do they? :lmao

Eli
11-14-2013, 12:40 PM

Anything else I should ask? Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
11-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Ummm, well dating a complete stranger, or a blind date, or meeting someone you've never met is always awkward, but I don't think going out on a date with someone you already know would be awkward at all, do you? I think it would be more exciting than anything else, because you already know a lot of things about that person? Any truth too what I just said? Lol

I'm not uncomfortable with strangers, blind dates, or meeting new people. It's just as fun for me as hanging out with a friend.

It's the assholes that annoy me. This guy is the exception not the rule.

A few months ago, I met a guy for a drink. Super nice and he was a regular at the bar. There was a band and he asked me to dance, which no one who knows me asks, I said sure and this guy seriously danced like no one was watching and I loved it! It was adorable. We were gettin down with the crazy flying hands and everything. I had a blast. Not all dates are bad.

Since you're gonna ask: I didn't see him again bc he is an environmentalist and they don't make electric MTIs ;)

Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Joker
11-14-2013, 01:18 PM
Would you two just go out already.PR is a nice guy and you seem like a great person as well.

Eli
11-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Was I suggesting something?;) Lol

I was just giving you my perspective on dating...:D

I gotta go! Have a nice afternoon!!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Pokey!! Stop running away!!! ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
11-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Would you two just go out already.PR is a nice guy and you seem like a great person as well.

Oddly, he's become such a challenge lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Joker
11-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Oddly, he's become such a challenge lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Just playing hard to get. Hopefully he straightens up.

Eli
11-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Just playing hard to get. Hopefully he straightens up.

There's a difference between hard to get and not interested lol.

I'm gonna sext him right now while he's driving ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
11-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Us guys do have morals you know, that's funny, what I want to know Eli, did the one guy at the bar do the "sprinkler"

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Us guys do have morals you know, that's funny, what I want to know Eli, did the one guy at the bar do the "sprinkler"

He did something that looked like the sprinkler but I don't think that's what he was going for. I had so much fun dancing with him.

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
11-14-2013, 02:30 PM
He did something that looked like the sprinkler but I don't think that's what he was going for. I had so much fun dancing with him.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Terri and I go to clubs all the time and shake it, especially when were in Vegas, they opened a new club at MB, it used to be the Rum Jungle, now it's called Light.

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Terri and I go to clubs all the time and shake it, especially when were in Vegas, they opened a new club at MB, it used to be the Rum Jungle, now it's called Light.

I haven't danced publicly since the bar incident. I wanna go dancing!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
11-14-2013, 02:37 PM
I haven't danced publicly since the bar incident. I wanna go dancing!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi posted her and William are going to Vegas mid January for Ws birthday, we're not coming up that weekend, but the very next week, you need to talk her into them having a cake at home on the 11th and then instead come and party for Ws b-day the weekend of the 18th when we'll be heading West.....................Par - T time.

We'll be staying at MB as always.

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Wendi posted her and William are going to Vegas mid January for Ws birthday, we're not coming up that weekend, but the very next week, you need to talk her into them having a cake at home on the 11th and then instead come and party for Ws b-day the weekend of the 18th when we'll be heading West.....................Par - T time.

We'll be staying at MB as always.

I almost tagged along, but that's my nieces 2nd bday. :( I can't miss my little angels bday.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/15/gu4u5are.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
11-14-2013, 02:45 PM
OMG, I can why, she's adorable, what pretty big eyes.

Eli
11-14-2013, 02:46 PM
OMG, I can why, she's adorable, what pretty big eyes.

Thank you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Havasu Party Bus
11-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Anything else I should ask? Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
YES
#1 Do you have a real Job?

#2 Do you still live with your Perents?

#3 Do you have any other Babys Mommo's hunting you down?

Feel free to add to the list guys!!! LOL

Eli
11-14-2013, 03:09 PM
YES

I like this...gonna use it. I need this info!

djunkie
11-14-2013, 03:16 PM
YES

What's wrong with living with your parents?