PDA

View Full Version : Here's few caricatures

314joey
11-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Here's a few of the caricatures we had done of costumes Terri has had over the years, the guy who is a good artist is from California, one is a tat on my left calf, I'll post a pic of it.

Eli
11-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Those are awesome!

314joey
11-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Those are awesome!

Thanks, here's what my tat guy did with the one with the whip, he had to make a few changes to make it PG.

Eli
11-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Thanks, here's what my tat guy did with the one with the whip, he had to make a few changes to make it PG.

Terri is smoking hot!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
11-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Thanks, when we're out together people get a glimpse of my calf and then look at Terri and then look at both again and 50% of the time they will ask, is that you on his leg,,,,,,duh, yea, it's funny.

Napanutt
11-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks, when we're out together people get a glimpse of my calf and then look at Terri and then look at both again and 50% of the time they will ask, is that you on his leg,,,,,,duh, yea, it's funny.

That's funny. I was looking at the pic and wondering if that was an arm or leg.
Sure does look like the few pics of your wife I've seen.

ChumpChange
11-01-2013, 06:55 PM

Next time tell them the tat is of your exwife who happens to be her twin sister.

314joey
11-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Next time tell them the tat is of your exwife who happens to be her twin sister.

Good one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kind of like when we're in the elevator heading upstairs after a long night and if someone is in the elevator with us, I won't say anything at first, then look at her and say, "what's your name again", it drives her nuts.