PDA

View Full Version : Nhra

Jet-Daytona
10-31-2012, 05:49 PM
:encouragement:

Napanutt
10-31-2012, 08:50 PM
I think the only race in question is Beckman and Capps in funny car. Hate DSR but I do like Capps. Antron in TF is a good dude too but he also works for the don.

Stainless
10-31-2012, 09:33 PM
Both Pro stock classes are wrapped up. They have to get parity in the bike class, as some of them are refusing to race against the exclusive Harley/Vance&Hines next year. It would be Ok if they would allow the other teams to purchase what VH gets. Agree with you Napa, I like some of the DSR drivers but not Don or Tony!

Stainless
10-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Napa, Did you see Capps working the parabolic microphone for last Mondays 49er Cardinal game?

pumpndump
11-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Both Pro stock classes are wrapped up. They have to get parity in the bike class, as some of them are refusing to race against the exclusive Harley/Vance&Hines next year. It would be Ok if they would allow the other teams to purchase what VH gets. Agree with you Napa, I like some of the DSR drivers but not Don or Tony! They need to breakup PSM into two classes, harley/ buell in there own class, and then everything else.If those guys dont race next year it could get boring, then they'll pull an Antron and go to work for DSR:grey:

Stainless
11-03-2012, 11:54 AM

RitcheyRch
11-03-2012, 05:37 PM
I hope Beckman gets the title.

I think the only race in question is Beckman and Capps in funny car. Hate DSR but I do like Capps. Antron in TF is a good dude too but he also works for the don.

Mitch
11-03-2012, 06:15 PM
I hope Beckman gets the title.

you know Beckman correct ?9

Napanutt
11-03-2012, 06:39 PM
I kind of like Capps. He seems cool enough and deserving of the title. Don't think he's won it all before, yet!

Stainless
11-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I would like to see Neff pull off a miracle.

Napanutt
11-03-2012, 07:19 PM
I would like to see Neff pull off a miracle.

Neff is the shit. Probably not this year but I'm guessing quite a few down the road!!!

Stainless
11-03-2012, 07:47 PM
I expected him to loose his seat to Ashley, looks like he will have at least 2 years to try and win a championship now. DSR seems to be more consistent than JFR last year and this year.

BigDog
11-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Capps!!! I like Beckman, But like Capps more. Like to see Antron hold on. AJ in my eyes has locked up PS Car. PS Bike is a toss.

For the record I don't like DSR. I just like the drivers I have listed. :D :encouragement:

The Doctor
11-04-2012, 07:16 PM
AJ only needs to qualify well to win the title. Capps and Beckman will go down to the wire but either are great guys and would be good ambassadors to carry the number one on their cars - despite being from the Schumacher stable. As far as the Harley's go, guys like Matt Smith continue to cry about the need for more weight on them but every time they add weight, the Hines family figures out how to use it. Could it be that they are simply superior? Their record sure indicates such.

TF will not be Tony so, be it Antron or Spencer, it's fine with me again, sorry to see the stable owner with that win but Corradi and Oswald have certainly earned this one.

Stainless
11-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Hey Doc, good to see you!:)