PDA

View Full Version : ios 7.0.3 & Windows 8.1

HB Vic
10-31-2013, 10:40 AM
Didn't even know there was another update until I backed my phone up to iTunes. Took 2hrs to download LOL

Yesterday Windows 8 updated to like 8.1 or something. Knocked out my usb docking/external monitor. And tweaked a bunch of stuff I already had setup. Was fun last night getting everything to work again.

Thanks Apple & MS for the added work :D

ChumpChange
10-31-2013, 10:55 AM
That's why I don't update anything.

I did misplace my abacus once.......

Unforgiven
10-31-2013, 11:02 AM
Didn't even know there was another update until I backed my phone up to iTunes. Took 2hrs to download LOL

Yesterday Windows 8 updated to like 8.1 or something. Knocked out my usb docking/external monitor. And tweaked a bunch of stuff I already had setup. Was fun last night getting everything to work again.

Thanks Apple & MS for the added work :D

2hrs for the phone?? My was done in 10 minutes...Shannons phone..thats another story..has something to do with number of apps..she has every possible app on her fucking phone..

HB Vic
10-31-2013, 11:04 AM
2hrs for the phone?? My was done in 10 minutes...Shannons phone..thats another story..has something to do with number of apps..she has every possible app on her fucking phone..

Using iTunes yeah for some reason it took forever to dl. The actual install was less than 5min.

Adrift
10-31-2013, 11:32 AM
I received a ios7 update the other morning, downloaded it and now my phone receives calls with no ring (and yes everything is enabled, ring,vibrate etc..) WTF?
I was held hostage during the PD, HB outing "No Service" returned home to OC, "No Service" until I downloaded the ios7. These rat bastards suck bigtime.

Napanutt
10-31-2013, 01:20 PM
I don't have to worry about newest update. I don't have enough storage available to do so.