PDA

View Full Version : Im in the OC baby!!!!

Tishimself
10-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Down here on Newport for a quick trip to celebrate moms 80th birthday!! We have a 50' moored in the harbor so we are taking a harbor cruise and the heading to dinner......for some reason posting pics from this phone on here is pure pain...so I will try to transfer some later from my FB page...have a great night!!

Wendi
10-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Down here on Newport for a quick trip to celebrate moms 80th birthday!! We have a 50' moored in the harbor so we are taking a harbor cruise and the heading to dinner......for some reason posting pics from this phone on here is pure pain...so I will try to transfer some later from my FB page...have a great night!!
Lucky you!! Have a blast and enjoy your moms 80th!!! :smilies_mit_hut004::party-smiley-020:

Joker
10-30-2013, 03:44 PM
That's great. Have a good time.

Eli
10-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Have fun! Happy birthday to your mom!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

HB Vic
10-30-2013, 05:14 PM

Welcome to the OC :D Why is it hard for you to post pics??

niceguyeddie
10-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Nice! I'll be down at DivBar for dinner later tonight. BTW- Download tapatalk! It's free.

314joey
10-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Have fun this evening, tell Mom Happy Birthday.

Napanutt
10-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the OC :D Why is it hard for you to post pics??

Probably doesn't have an iPhone? LMAO

HB Vic
10-30-2013, 05:46 PM

Could me. Probably one of those WMC phones :D

hbchgirl
10-30-2013, 06:33 PM

Happy Birthday to your mom! Have fun!

Wheeler
10-30-2013, 07:23 PM

He does but the MSD card blew out and it's out of warranty.http://www.hotboat.com/frm/images/smilies/smile.png

Tishimself
10-30-2013, 07:37 PM
I have a one X and I can't post pics to save my life....lol

Stainless
10-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey Brett, if you have already taken the picture and your at this screen in TapaTalk just hit the second icon from left and all your pics will appear, then click one and it should upload, then reply.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/31/e8emy7up.jpg

CH3NO2

Napanutt
10-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Could me. Probably one of those WMC phones :D
It doesn't hurt to splurge occasionally. Once you go mac you'll never go back. :D

Tishimself
10-30-2013, 10:36 PM
It doesn't hurt to splurge occasionally. Once you go mac you'll never go back. :D

I did mac and I came back...

Tishimself
10-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Try this, see if it works....http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/31/9u5eseha.jpg
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

WMC
10-31-2013, 06:36 AM
I did mac and I came back...

Smart man. Apples are for fruits:o

sent from WMC's phone

HB Vic
10-31-2013, 06:38 AM
Smart man. Apples are for fruits:o

sent from WMC's phone

You will succumb eventually 😜

Stainless
10-31-2013, 06:43 AM
Try this, see if it works....http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/31/9u5eseha.jpg
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

What ever you did worked, Nice Cruiser! :)

Stainless
10-31-2013, 06:47 AM
You will succumb eventually 
Exactly, I have a couple friends with droids and text's don't go through fluidly like imessage does, they seem to hang before they get sent. ;)

Tishimself
10-31-2013, 09:31 AM
Exactly, I have a couple friends with droids and text's don't go through fluidly like imessage does, they seem to hang before they get sent. ;)

Wow...how many pomegranate martinis did I drink??? Lol....my phone works fine I am the problem....I can post pics it seems from taparalk...but not from the net like I am now....so my project for the day is to figure out how I posted that picture up...it was a drunk post...no idea how I did it lol....:-D

P.S. Damn that was fun last night.....I figured it out...I need to move back to the OC and party more....

Bobby V
10-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Wow...how many pomegranate martinis did I drink??? Lol....my phone works fine I am the problem....I can post pics it seems from taparalk...but not from the net like I am now....so my project for the day is to figure out how I posted that picture up...it was a drunk post...no idea how I did it lol....:-D

P.S. Damn that was fun last night.....I figured it out...I need to move back to the OC and party more....

I thought you said you were the religious type that goes to church every week. :headscratch:

ChumpChange
10-31-2013, 09:50 AM
I thought you said you were the religious type that goes to church every week. :headscratch:

And your post is relevant how? Can Christians not have fun and enjoy life?

Napanutt
10-31-2013, 10:00 AM

Our fairly new neighbors across the street are both in the band at their church. He has a drum set in his living room. Last Christmas was their first in the neighbor hood. They invited us to a Christmas party they were having. The pastor of their the church was even there. Everyone was tossing a few back.

Bobby V
10-31-2013, 10:16 AM

Enjoy life and have fun yes. But I thought alchohol was the devils brew according to some. :AngryFinger_7WSKJO: :lmao1:

314joey
10-31-2013, 10:56 AM
Enjoy life and have fun yes. But I thought alchohol was the devils brew according to some. :AngryFinger_7WSKJO: :lmao1:

Not us good Catholics, we love our cocktails.

ChumpChange
10-31-2013, 10:59 AM

I'm sure it is to some, especially if they have issues pertaining to addiction. But to just lob that at Tish when he has never stated it was part of him was just a pot shot. No drama and no politics or religion.

RVR SWPR
10-31-2013, 11:25 AM
Sell the Yukon and the Lightning to your Mom.:thumbsUp:Happy 80th young lady.

Tishimself
10-31-2013, 11:27 AM
I said I was Christian....but what that has to do with having a drink now and then eludes me....the bible warns against excess...even Christ loved a glass of wine....as for me...he may have confused that with my personal drinking rule which is self imposed. It goes something like this...I don't drink if I think there is even the slightest chance of me having to run a train within the next 24 hours. This means I almost never drink...my passengers deserve me at my best....but last night I was here and I'm not due back in until Saturday morning...so I let some fun creep in....I needed it...and Damn those drinks were good....:-)