PDA

View Full Version : Good morning everyone.....Guess what day it is??

Paul65K
10-30-2013, 04:08 AM
Happy Hump Day...............good morning everyone!!!

PS.......this early enough for you BSC :action-smiley-069:

SJP
10-30-2013, 04:30 AM
Good morning.

Eli
10-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Good morning!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Joker
10-30-2013, 05:05 AM
Good morning.

28eliminator
10-30-2013, 05:26 AM
Morning everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ChumpChange
10-30-2013, 05:40 AM
Unfortunately my boy started throwin up last night around 11:00 and many times thereafter. Sooooo tired!!!!!!

Eli
10-30-2013, 05:49 AM
Unfortunately my boy started throwin up last night around 11:00 and many times thereafter. Sooooo tired!!!!!!

Oh no! Is he okay?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

ChumpChange
10-30-2013, 05:58 AM
He's got a fever. There's a great Vomit thread from last year. Flu ran through my house twice. It was the most ridiculous winter ever! Lets hope it stops at one kid this year.

Stainless
10-30-2013, 06:08 AM
Good morning...thanks for the great picture Paul! :)

CH3NO2

Eli
10-30-2013, 06:13 AM
He's got a fever. There's a great Vomit thread from last year. Flu ran through my house twice. It was the most ridiculous winter ever! Lets hope it stops at one kid this year.

I'll be sure and stay out of the Vomit thread ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

riverrunner1984
10-30-2013, 06:45 AM
Hey Everyone. Did the "T-25" work out at the gym today.
THe new one by Shawn T......It is really good if you have limited time.

Wendi
10-30-2013, 08:11 AM
That video is $120.00 bucks, yikes. But I hear it is really good and my friend has been doing it for 3 weeks at lost 6 lbs and 7 inches. Good morning ya'll.

Eli
10-30-2013, 08:13 AM

How did you do it at the gym?

I started Insanity and on day 9 I missed the gym so I just went back to the gym instead. It would be great if my gym had those classes.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

riverrunner1984
10-30-2013, 08:18 AM
How did you do it at the gym?

I started Insanity and on day 9 I missed the gym so I just went back to the gym instead. It would be great if my gym had those classes.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I am at the gym at 5 am so it is not too packet. We have a little work out group and one of us brings a laptop and we will either do it in a corner or in the Aerobic room if there is not a class going on.
Today I got there a bit early so I did 15min on the stairs then the DVD in the room. I am not embarrassed what people think, I am there to work out and that is what I do.

riverrunner1984
10-30-2013, 08:20 AM
That video is $120.00 bucks, yikes. But I hear it is really good and my friend has been doing it for 3 weeks at lost 6 lbs and 7 inches. Good morning ya'll.

Yah its alot. Just ask your friend to let you burn theirs.
I think the $120 could be worth it if you think about a personal trainer being upwards of $50 per hour.

Eli
10-30-2013, 08:22 AM

You can buy it on Craig's list and not a bootleg copy. People are selling them all the time. I got my Insanity for $60. The video...my other insanity was earned the hard way ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-30-2013, 08:24 AM
I am at the gym at 5 am so it is not too packet. We have a little work out group and one of us brings a laptop and we will either do it in a corner or in the Aerobic room if there is not a class going on.
Today I got there a bit early so I did 15min on the stairs then the DVD in the room. I am not embarrassed what people think, I am there to work out and that is what I do.

I'm at the gym about 5:30 am...I'm thinking I need to go earlier. The gym I'm at is super busy by 6 am. But, I wouldn't be able to use a room with a laptop. :(

Sent from my Bat Cave...

riverrunner1984
10-30-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm at the gym about 5:30 am...I'm thinking I need to go earlier. The gym I'm at is super busy by 6 am. But, I wouldn't be able to use a room with a laptop. :(

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Mine gets packed at times also. There is a training area where the TRX equipment is located and I just find a corner there. Plus its only 25min, you are not taking up too much time in the space. I used to do the original P90 X yoga which was 90min and that was a LONG time lol

Wendi
10-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Yah its alot. Just ask your friend to let you burn theirs.
I think the $120 could be worth it if you think about a personal trainer being upwards of $50 per hour.
Well she didn't offer, she linked me to her page to purchase it LOL!!! I actually have 2 friends with the DVDs neither has offered....I'd even pay them something towards their purchase to burn them. I may just breat down and buy them. Just seeing the results is worth it.

Eli
10-30-2013, 09:47 AM
Well she didn't offer, she linked me to her page to purchase it LOL!!! I actually have 2 friends with the DVDs neither has offered....I'd even pay them something towards their purchase to burn them. I may just breat down and buy them. Just seeing the results is worth it.

Do you want to use my Insanity and see if you like it? I don't know how to burn things without destroying them...I think I leave them in the fire too long :headscratch:

ChumpChange
10-30-2013, 09:48 AM

lol. Is it an MLM where she'll get a percentage? That would actually be a great way for a corporation to discourage burning for friends out there.