PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hotboat owners?

Stainless
10-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Is there a day of the week that has more activity than others? Yesterday seemed large compared to most, are Mondays normally busier than other days? I took a nap at 3:30 PM yesterday and woke up at 4:30 am today. There was a lot to read when I woke up. :D

CH3NO2

Cigalert
10-29-2013, 08:49 PM
Is there a day of the week that has more activity than others? Yesterday seemed large compared to most, are Mondays normally busier than other days? I took a nap at 3:30 PM yesterday and woke up at 4:30 am today. There was a lot to read when I woke up. :D

CH3NO2

If you want to read more you can explain to me how to raise PH levels in water to about 11-12 without using lye. Thanks in advance.

Wheeler
10-29-2013, 08:59 PM
If you want to read more you can explain to me how to raise PH levels in water to about 11-12 without using lye. Thanks in advance.

You could try using potash.

Wheeler
10-29-2013, 09:01 PM

If you have yet to figure it out it's called Drama! or you could start a thread about some bad ass Chevy, that seemed to work.

ChumpChange
10-29-2013, 09:09 PM
You could try using potash.

Have you ever read the story of Potash? Wild business story.

WMC
10-29-2013, 09:23 PM

CH3NO2

Yes it seen like Monday are more active. Members want to see what they missed over the weekend or what everyone did.

sent from WMC's phone