PDA

View Full Version : The Negativity Thread

GRADS
10-29-2013, 11:02 AM
This is not directed towards anyone in particular. I thought it would be nice to have all the negative comments self contained in one thread that way the other threads could be flowers and rainbows.

You want to call someone a name? You want to bash an event? You want to call 460 a homo for having a pink steering wheel? You want to call lurker the second coming of "later"? You want to call a certain River website a circle jerk?

DO IT HERE!

As for me, I'm not really into that kind of stuff.

Baja Big Dog
10-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Great thread Grads, those of us who have had the pleasure (or "dis") of knowing you for many many years and listening to your many stories of being picked on by everyone ( except your gay lover) I can see this thread going 20 pages....

Eli
10-29-2013, 11:08 AM
I love being batshit crazy!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

riverrunner1984
10-29-2013, 11:09 AM
SO there are flowers and rainbows, What about magical Unicorns? Can we have those here also? lol

WESTERNAERO
10-29-2013, 11:12 AM
FUCK OFF Is that negative enough?

Eli
10-29-2013, 11:21 AM
FUCK OFF Is that negative enough?

You have to direct it at someone :D

Example:

FUCK OFF ELI!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

She's Mine
10-29-2013, 11:31 AM
I love being batshit crazy!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Are you sure you're batshit crazy, and not Insanely Craaaazzzzyyyyy? :Banane21:

Just wondering

Eli
10-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Are you sure you're batshit crazy, and not Insanely Craaaazzzzyyyyy? :Banane21:

Just wondering

See there's a great example of material that belongs in this thread! :D

I'm BATSHIT Crazy and you know it!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
10-29-2013, 11:34 AM
I'll direct all my energy to positive thoughts, then I pray that the bastards I don't like just DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

She's Mine
10-29-2013, 11:50 AM
See there's a great example of material that belongs in this thread! :D

I'm BATSHIT Crazy and you know it!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

And you're so proud of it. LMAO

Eli
10-29-2013, 11:59 AM
And you're so proud of it. LMAO

Fuck yea!! I earned it!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-29-2013, 12:08 PM
I'll direct all my energy to positive thoughts, then I pray that the bastards I don't like just DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you would post a pic that's disgusting and caused permanent damage to my one previously Undamaged personality. Now all six of us are crazy! WTF?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

10-29-2013, 12:08 PM
That pink wheel is more wheel known then you will every be. Well scratch that, everyone knows how big of a douchebag you are so you win.

And don't try your hardest to get under my skin. I will make sure you get banned from here as well.

SFV2RVR
10-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Only a Douchebag would start a negativity thread. You should take that shit to another boat forum!...oh ya you can't... I forgot you are banned from them all! See a pattern here?

She's Mine
10-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Fuck yea!! I earned it!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Damn straight... You even put in some Overtime to get that label... :thumb:

314joey
10-29-2013, 12:20 PM
I can't believe you would post a pic that's disgusting and caused permanent damage to my one previously Undamaged personality. Now all six of us are crazy! WTF?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Sorry, that was bad wasn't it, hey pink dress......pink thong, kind of looks like the Rice a Roni guy.

Sharp shooter
10-29-2013, 12:20 PM
That pink wheel is more wheel known then you will every be.

Well or "wheel" knowns as you put it isn't necessarily a good thing. :D

http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/A/adolfhitler.jpg

10-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Only a Douchebag would start a negativity thread. You should take that shit to another boat forum!...oh ya you can't... I forgot you are banned from them all! See a pattern here?

Guess we are the only ones who see the pattern.

10-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Well or "wheel" knowns as you put it isn't necessarily a good thing. :D

http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/A/adolfhitler.jpg

Lol. Fucking iPhone.

Eli
10-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Sorry, that was bad wasn't it, hey pink dress......pink thong, kind of looks like the Rice a Roni guy.

Yea it was pretty bad ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
10-29-2013, 12:30 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Sorry, is this better, I bet you can't guess where that pic is taken.

Eli
10-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Sorry, is this better, I bet you can't guess where that pic is taken.

I LOVE IT!!

No! How am I supposed to focus on anything else in the picture?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
10-29-2013, 12:41 PM
I LOVE IT!!

No! How am I supposed to focus on anything else in the picture?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Funny, when we go out, she asks me which shoes look better with this dress, I tell her, honey, nobody makes it down to the shoes..............lol

Eli
10-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Funny, when we go out, she asks me which shoes look better with this dress, I tell her, honey, nobody makes it down to the shoes..............lol

She has feet?

You two are just too cute...oh wait this is the negativity thread...GET A ROOM!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-29-2013, 12:52 PM
Why is the PM available space only 50???

Sent from my Bat Cave...

riverbound
10-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Guess we are the only ones who see the pattern.

Eventually hotboat will. Grads is a cancer. Hopefully they cut it out in time.

10-29-2013, 01:11 PM

Let's hope.

I mean when they know they have to babysit him that's a problem. And it says a lot about his character that he continues to disrespect not only this forums owners but RD too.

niceguyeddie
10-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Looks like the posse from another site has once again assembled and they brought their shit stirring stick....

Grads is an asset to this forum. He has contributed a ton of boating content and hasn't caused any trouble. Name calling should be taken back to another river website that promotes and condones drama. This one does not.

I've been around the boards for a long time. I don't see the pattern being Grads. The pattern is an internet mob that chooses to single out one person (for whatever reasons they come up with to justify their decision) and attack them repeatedly. Eventually you will get enough members that don't like someone for no real reason other than the fact that some of the veteran members don't like him. well new members want to be "in" so they follow. This kind of reminds me of grade school behavior. People like drama, they like bad news, they enjoy pointing out other people's flaws or differences to make themselves feel better or just merely for entertainment. I'm not defending Grads and saying that he's never done anything wrong in his life, but did he ever personally do anything to you? If not, why not just let it go? Or do you just enjoy "dirty laundry"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bBWBG9r2o

GRADS
10-29-2013, 01:23 PM
That pink wheel is more wheel known then you will every be. Well scratch that, everyone knows how big of a douchebag you are so you win.

And don't try your hardest to get under my skin. I will make sure you get banned from here as well.

Let's hope.

I mean when they know they have to babysit him that's a problem. And it says a lot about his character that he continues to disrespect not only this forums owners but RD too.

You guys have this negativity thing down pat. Good job.:thumbup: Let me just add this in the spirit of the thread.:fingers:

riverrunner1984
10-29-2013, 01:45 PM
Looks like the posse from another site has once again assembled and they brought their shit stirring stick....

Grads is an asset to this forum. He has contributed a ton of boating content and hasn't caused any trouble. Name calling should be taken back to another river website that promotes and condones drama. This one does not.

I've been around the boards for a long time. I don't see the pattern being Grads. The pattern is an internet mob that chooses to single out one person (for whatever reasons they come up with to justify their decision) and attack them repeatedly. Eventually you will get enough members that don't like someone for no real reason other than the fact that some of the veteran members don't like him. well new members want to be "in" so they follow. This kind of reminds me of grade school behavior. People like drama, they like bad news, they enjoy pointing out other people's flaws or differences to make themselves feel better or just merely for entertainment. I'm not defending Grads and saying that he's never done anything wrong in his life, but did he ever personally do anything to you? If not, why not just let it go? Or do you just enjoy "dirty laundry"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bBWBG9r2o

Very well stated NGE!

314joey
10-29-2013, 01:47 PM
I've got to get the background for all this stuff.................................... being new to the site and all...................or maybe I don't want to know.

riverrunner1984
10-29-2013, 01:50 PM
I've got to get the background for all this stuff.................................... being new to the site and all...................or maybe I don't want to know.

That is exactly how I feel........I have no idea what all the hard feelings are about.

314joey
10-29-2013, 02:00 PM
That is exactly how I feel........I have no idea what all the hard feelings are about.

I'm thinking we're be better off not knowing.

Wendi
10-29-2013, 02:00 PM

Best that you don't know the history. If you like Grads on HB then keep it that way. He has a back history with the people that don't care for him and think he should be banned. You either like him or hate him there is no in between.

riverrunner1984
10-29-2013, 02:04 PM
I'm thinking we're be better off not knowing.

You are probably correct. Im going to have to start posting on your Silly pics thread to lighten the mood lol

Stainless
10-29-2013, 02:04 PM

Let's hope.

Guys, I havent known Grads perhaps as long as you have, but I support him too! Maybe in another life he was everything he is alleged to have done. I judge him on what I know, and believe he generally puts up good stuff. I'm not immune to issue with him here either, just this morning he and I worked out a disagreement about a post he made and he quickly deleted it. Over time I have kicked him in the nuts a few times as he's done same to me. RB and 460, how about we give it another chance with Grads?

YoPengo
10-29-2013, 02:05 PM
Best that you don't know the history. If you like Grads on HB then keep it that way. He has a back history with the people that don't care for him and think he should be banned. You either like him or hate him there is no in between.

A personality... He created.

niceguyeddie
10-29-2013, 02:07 PM

I have a very similar following so I feel for Grads. When does it end? The same thing happened to 2FF recently. Members group together and goad moderators or site owners to ban someone, yet they follow them to a new site. I find it better to avoid those I don't like. I suppose they think differently, then again internet drama doesn't make my nipples hard as it does for some.

Unforgiven
10-29-2013, 02:08 PM
Grads has been banned from other sites..the key word is OTHER SITES...This is Hotboat...Grads is on here..Some of us enjoy him some don't ..Personally I think he brings a little fun on here along with some BS..no problem, some of it is actually boat related...Now some of you that live on the nutswingers site..oops I mean RD's site don't care for Grads...Go back and complain on that site...this is our playground....BTW. Hey Vic...I was actually cheering for the Rams last night....Go NINERS!!!!!...So let the negativity start

riverrunner1984
10-29-2013, 02:14 PM
Who else would paddle with a bomb for 2 miles lmao

YoPengo
10-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Grads has been banned from other sites..the key word is OTHER SITES...This is Hotboat...Grads is on here..Some of us enjoy him some don't ..Personally I think he brings a little fun on here along with some BS..no problem, some of it is actually boat related...Now some of you that live on the nutswingers site..oops I mean RD's site don't care for Grads...Go back and complain on that site...this is our playground....BTW. Hey Vic...I was actually cheering for the Rams last night....Go NINERS!!!!!...So let the negativity start

I used to think this way... I used to defend him... Good luck with it.

I like the dumb and young act of being a victim. Everyone who has been banned (Including me) deserved it.

Ill leave it alone. I come on here to see how my Neighbor is doing. Wishing all those who are into boating and who I have met over the years well.

Unforgiven
10-29-2013, 02:17 PM
Who else would paddle with a bomb for 2 miles lmao

Exactly...Who would? Grads...and he made a great story out of it...and I know some were disappointed it didn't go off...Hey Grads, you going to Desert Storm next spring??

Paul65K
10-29-2013, 02:18 PM
I used to think this way... I used to defend him... Good luck with it.

I like the dumb and young act of being a victim. Everyone who has been banned (Including me) deserved it.

Ill leave it alone. I come on here to see how my Neighbor is doing. Wishing all those who are into boating and who I have met over the years well.

Yo..........Pengo!!! How you been John???

314joey
10-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Life's to short to act like for anyone to act like a donkey (code word), guess I'm just a happy guy.

SBS933
This thread is FUCKING LAME, a total waste of time. How's that for negativity ?

I'm not like some of the little bitches here. I don't have to run anywhere and complain like they do and have done.

I don't like grads, some people do, it's what makes the world go round and round.

And Dennis. If we wanted to assemble the troops, we would. I respect Vic and he is a friend so I'm not causing near the amount of shit I could.

Wendi
10-29-2013, 02:22 PM
This thread is FUCKING LAME, a total waste of time. How's that for negativity ?
I love it!! Perfect.

YoPengo
10-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Yo..........Pengo!!! How you been John???

Doing well Paul. Hope to get out to the house soon.

Wendi
10-29-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm not like some of the little bitches here. I don't have to run anywhere and complain like they do and have done.

I don't like grads, some people do, it's what makes the world go round and round.

And Dennis. If we wanted to assemble the troops, we would. I respect Vic and he is a friend so I'm not causing near the amount of shit I could.

I appreciate that you respect Vic and the sight. But just out of curiousity for me, if you don't like him at all, why not just stay away from the threads he creates? That is a simple solution. Don't feed into his bullshit and craziness, and multi-personalities. We meaning, almost everyone on this site, were on the other sites. We know what he has done in the past. He started to bring it here so we banned him for a while. We gave him another chance and that is our decision. He has brought some good content here. So to everyone that doesn't like GRADS just don't follow him on the boards. 460 you and I are friends. I am just over the Grads bullshit. Just like I was over the GN7/Enduro bullshit. Let it die please.

HB Vic
10-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Wow what's going on here? For the record I like Grads. Yeah he can be a hand full, but he bring a lot of boating content to the site. I also like 460, he's a good dood :D So can I go back to making money now?? Chill out people, its the internet :D

28eliminator
10-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Here's my Negativity..

I don't know grads, other then watching him get kicked around the internet for the last 4 years, so i don't really give a crap.

What I do give a crap about is the "pack of asshats" (notice I didn't use the term "Nutswinger"), that like to chase people around throwing jabs, while massaging each others balls along the way.. That gets old.

As far as GN7, don't know him either, but he does need to STFU about the Enduro. Maybe HB could set up a nice Engine section for him to hang out in. That's where he's the most fun, and without a doubt the most beneficial :wink:

10-29-2013, 02:35 PM
I appreciate that you respect Vic and the sight. But just out of curiousity for me, if you don't like him at all, why not just stay away from the threads he creates? That is a simple solution. Don't feed into his bullshit and craziness, and multi-personalities. We meaning, almost everyone on this site, were on the other sites. We know what he has done in the past. He started to bring it here so we banned him for a while. We gave him another chance and that is our decision. He has brought some good content here. So to everyone that doesn't like GRADS just don't follow him on the boards. 460 you and I are friends. I am just over the Grads bullshit. Just like I was over the GN7/Enduro bullshit. Let it die please.

See you guys Saturday.

Wendi
10-29-2013, 02:36 PM
See you guys Saturday.So you decided the drive wasn't too far (good), looking forward to it!

10-29-2013, 02:38 PM
So you decided the drive wasn't too far (good), looking forward to it!

It's my home turf, I'm not missing it. Besides, I need to make sure I'm still allowed. Something about making sure the mayor remembers me.

Then again, I can just text Vic and ask him. Bwaaaa hahahahahaha

Wendi
10-29-2013, 02:40 PM
It's my home turf, I'm not missing it. Besides, I need to make sure I'm still allowed. Something about making sure the mayor remembers me.

Then again, I can just text Vic and ask him. Bwaaaa hahahahahaha
Cool deal it will be fun! I hope you like ML

HB Vic
10-29-2013, 02:43 PM
Diplomacy has seen better days. Was there something in the air today?? I was actually have a fantastic day until I read some of the stuff posted here. Now I'm bummed.

Hammer
10-29-2013, 02:47 PM
This is not directed towards anyone in particular. I thought it would be nice to have all the negative comments self contained in one thread that way the other threads could be flowers and rainbows.

You want to call someone a name? You want to bash an event? You want to call 460 a homo for having a pink steering wheel? You want to call lurker the second coming of "later"? You want to call a certain River website a circle jerk?

DO IT HERE!

As for me, I'm not really into that kind of stuff.

Wendi, refer to post #1 from Grads . Same goes for the others defending him, last sentence In particular.

You guys are condoning it by letting him (and others on occasion)post that here, doesn't happen on RDP as much as it used too, but it is appearing here more and more.

I'm with 460, I respect Vic and your guys' site.

If you dont like another site or the people involved with it , don't bash it and the "nutswingers" as we(me in particular usually) are commonly referred to here won't come here and defend ourselves or stir shit up with Grads or anybody else.

Just my .02

Wendi
10-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Diplomacy has seen better days. Was there something in the air today?? I was actually have a fantastic day until I read some of the stuff posted here. Now I'm bummed.
It's the "Negativity Thread" don't let it bum you out... This stuff is allowed that is what Grads said anyways...

niceguyeddie
10-29-2013, 02:52 PM

Forget the respect you have for Vic. Have some respect for yourself and get over whatever personal vendetta you have with me (a person you have never met and probably never will). You and your little special club doesn't like me? Big deal. A lot of people don't like me whom actually know me in person so your opinions of me couldn't be a lesser concern of mine. Since I was banned from Rd's I have not returned nor asked to. I'm done with that thing you guys have over there. That site is run a bit different than here and PB and that's fine. I wish RD the best with his sight, no hard feelings on my end. I don't quite "fit in" with the crowd over there and I don't wish to. I just wanna log in to a forum, talk a lil about boating, read a funny joke now and again and that's it. This drama shit is old dude! I don't appreciate your name calling or threats. Grow up, move on and please keep my name out of your mouth. We don't even know each other.

Wendi
10-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Wendi, refer to post #1 from Grads . Same goes for the others defending him, last sentence In particular.

You guys are condoning it by letting him (and others on occasion)post that here, doesn't happen on RDP as much as it used too, but it is appearing here more and more.

I'm with 460, I respect Vic and your guys' site.

If you dont like another site or the people involved with it , don't bash it and the "nutswingers" as we(me in particular usually) are commonly referred to here won't come here and defend ourselves or stir shit up with Grads or anybody else.

Just my .02
I must say Hammer, I've seen the same thing go on over there. I just choose to ignore it. I've heard things too, I just choose to ignore it. I think you should do the same. We are not condoning it at all. We don't get caught up in his BS that is all. You know for a fact that we police pretty well around here. So just ignore it and don't read it and everything will be fine. Just my .02

HB Vic
10-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Here's what I think of this thread.