PDA

View Full Version : I'm selling my hallett,..

2FORCEFULL
10-28-2013, 06:54 PM
soon as I find a buyer....:shock:

28eliminator
10-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Total shocker... I'm beside myself.. Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Paul65K
10-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Total shocker... I'm beside myself.. Lol!!

I was the first one that asked when he was selling it.............................about 30 seconds after he first posted about it in his first hey LAM thread......I win :D

28eliminator
10-28-2013, 07:12 PM
I was the first one that asked when he was selling it.............................about 30 seconds after he first posted about it in his first hey LAM thread......I win :D

Yep, I think you were the first one... Lol. I'll go back a couple pages and see when he bought it, just to make sure :D

2FORCEFULL
10-28-2013, 07:14 PM
selling the havasu moble, and this time not getting it back...

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 07:16 PM

Now I have been interested in that before..........

........but now I have the Moho.

Paul65K
10-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Yep, I think you were the first one... Lol. I'll go back a couple pages and see when he bought it, just to make sure :D

You may not find it here...........Just sayin' :rolleyes

Paul65K
10-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Now I have been interested in that before..........

. 5 will get you 10 that he'll work a trade :D

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 08:05 PM
5 will get you 10 that he'll work a trade :D

Can't drive it to Texas and maybe Louisiana. That's next years road trip.

GRADS
10-28-2013, 08:09 PM
I would ask why you are selling it and if you will ever boat again but I guess that is frowned upon.

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 08:11 PM
I would ask why you are selling it and if you will ever boat again but I guess that is frowned upon.

You're such a pain in the ass :D

2FORCEFULL
10-28-2013, 08:23 PM

yes I will boat in sues new cheetah,...selling because i'm broke and spending 5 to 10 k a day finishing the house, just about done though

Wendi
10-28-2013, 09:10 PM

I've been told to keep my negative comments to myself. I usually break the rules. Donkey

gn7
10-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Get me up to speed here, as I am relatively new.
This started out as ANOTHER LAM thread when 2FF bought the Hallett, now its a LAM I am selling the Hallett thread?
Is this something normal for 2FF. Like wash/rinse/repeat.?

Wendi
10-28-2013, 09:39 PM
This started out as ANOTHER LAM thread when 2FF bought the Hallett, now its a LAM I am selling the Hallett thread?

He buys and sells a lot of things

gn7
10-28-2013, 09:57 PM
He buys and sells a lot of things

And I take it, announces them ALL with a new thread. does it have to be boat related, or just something that cost more than a 6 pack.

Tishimself
10-28-2013, 09:58 PM

Wash/rinse/repeat on a level you and most of us are not usually used to. As time goes by, you will see that in this singular instance, it's the norm.

Ziggy
10-28-2013, 10:42 PM

LOL, go back a couple pages, that's a good one:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Ziggy
10-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Hope whoever buys this one doesn't loose it and run over it on the way home:eek::o

gn7
10-28-2013, 11:05 PM
Hope whoever buys this one doesn't loose it and run over it on the way home:eek::o

Why does this ring a bell with me, but I can't place the pictures of it to the what and who?

Ziggy
10-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Why does this ring a bell with me, but I can't place the pictures of it to the what and who?
:(:(
The last boat 2FF sold late in the summer was crashed on its way home...a Shiada

gn7
10-28-2013, 11:23 PM
I remember the posts on it, and seeing the pics. I was just trying to bring it to memory. I guess I didn't realize that was 2FF's boat. Just remember the pictures. Sad deal.
Was the boat toast or was it savable?

2FORCEFULL
10-29-2013, 05:42 AM
I remember the posts on it, and seeing the pics. I was just trying to bring it to memory. I guess I didn't realize that was 2FF's boat. Just remember the pictures. Sad deal.
Was the boat toast or was it savable?

the schiada is being repaired at GT performance in upland...

ChumpChange
10-29-2013, 05:43 AM
the schiada is being repaired at GT performance in upland...

Good to hear! Hopefully that buff job is holding strong.

Tishimself
10-29-2013, 06:16 AM
Good to hear! Hopefully that buff job is holding strong.

Oh for shit sakes...just spit my coffee out......LOL....

hpboats83
10-29-2013, 06:54 AM
Finally realized Fountains are superior? :-0

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Skav
10-29-2013, 07:27 AM

I think I finally figured out Steve.

His idea is to play w the new toys for a while, then sell them before he has to transfer the title into his name-all the while creating hype about the newest, greatest ever......, then sell at a profit because after all, it's the baddest mofo around;)

westair
10-29-2013, 07:40 AM

His idea is to play w the new toys for a while, then sell them before he has to transfer the title into his name-all the while creating hype about the newest, greatest ever......, then sell at a profit because after all, it's the baddest mofo around;)

This is just a guess but I don't think he makes a profit ........ the boats are always in better condition after he's owned them, I think he just has fun with it.

Paul65K
10-29-2013, 07:41 AM

Knowing Steve a little bit I think you got most of it right....Steve does all of those things but in the end typically ends up not making very many (if any at all) incremental $$$......the offset is that most of us buy toys, keep them for a while, fix them up and then LOSE OUR ASSES when we sell. :D

Skav
10-29-2013, 07:52 AM
Knowing Steve a little bit I think you got most of it right....Steve does all of those things but in the end typically ends up not making very many (if any at all) incremental $$$......the offset is that most of us buy toys, keep them for a while, fix them up and then LOSE OUR ASSES when we sell. :D

I agree. I just gotta bust his junk, cause he's bought/sold 6-7 boats since I bought my tub 3yrs ago;)

Steve is way smarter than me, because he gets out and get something new instead of continuing to pour money into something.

Steve is one of the reasons I ended up w a 270, and helped with the setup after I got it.

Looking forward to the next LAM thread;)

Wheeler
10-29-2013, 07:59 AM
I'm selling my hallett,..soon as I find a buyer....:shock:

I never saw this coming. :biggrin:

Paul65K
10-29-2013, 08:01 AM

:D :lmao

Adrift
10-29-2013, 08:05 AM
now that's sofa-king-funny right there.

YoPengo
10-29-2013, 08:56 AM
Steve... are you going back to a 27? What prop did you finally settle on with the 240?

Good luck with the sale. It is the perfect "family" Havasu boat. Love the 525 in the 240 (IMO).

gn7
10-29-2013, 09:15 AM
So these aren't so much LAM threads, as they are on going, never ending spam.

28eliminator
10-29-2013, 11:57 AM
So these aren't so much LAM threads, as they are on going, never ending spam.

S - Steve
P - Pimpin
A - Anything
M - Marine

:smilies_mit_hut019::biggrin:

240Hallett
10-29-2013, 12:14 PM
S - Steve
P - Pimpin
A - Anything
M - Marine

:smilies_mit_hut019::biggrin:

Funny shit there

pvhca1
10-29-2013, 04:04 PM

Didn't you buy it back? Just askin?

Ziggy
10-29-2013, 04:30 PM

I wish I could not attach myself to shit I buy. I have a problem not being able to let go of things I like.

28eliminator
10-29-2013, 05:48 PM
I wish I could not attach myself to shit I buy. I have a problem not being able to let go of things I like.

That's exactly my problem.. I buy something and I become emotionally (or financially) attached to it, and can't let go.. Lol.