PDA

View Full Version : APBA Annual Region 12 Meeting - Alll APBA Circle boat racers are invited to participate

RPMRACING
10-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Saturday, at NOON, November 2nd, 2013 at Hill Marine, 2683 Halladay Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705.

All APBA racers please attend and vote for Dave Rankin for the Region Chairman position!!! Need a leader with integrity, knowledge and understanding, plus is a great guy!
We will be voting on some important by-law changes that affect you and the 2014 schedule will be announced. Please attend!!!

Ross Wallach, President
SCSC/RPM Racing Ent./GNRA/POPRA

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Dave Rankin, really?? wow!

In Awe
10-28-2013, 05:17 PM
Dave Rankin, really?? wow!

Expound please.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Pretty sure I've never said anything negative about an individual. So.....:D

In Awe
10-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Expound please.

Instead of an edit, I'm going to quote myself. This is a serious question, with all the bullshit and politics going on the word "integrity" has been thrown around several times. In my opinion, if you have to use the word "integrity" to describe your own cause......YOUR CAUSE HAS NONE. To me this sounds like a bunch of corrupt officers being voted out of office. I would like to hear from both sides on this subject before I make up my own mind. Any wisdom that any one can shed on this would greatly be appreciated.

RPMRACING
10-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Sure, visit www.enduro300.com and read the "Official Statement". I realize you have heard only one side of the story.
If you have any questions or wish to dispute or verify anything I've written please give me a call or email - (310) 318-4012 or rpmracingent@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Ross Wallach, President
SCSC/RPM Racing Ent./GNRA/POPRA