PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day.....

Tishimself
10-28-2013, 02:27 PM
We are selling the lightning....ad will be up soon....probobly done boating....:(

riverrunner1984
10-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Sad to hear that. Hopefully you wont be done boating for too long!

Wendi
10-28-2013, 02:51 PM
We are selling the lightning....ad will be up soon....probobly done boating....:( Sorry to hear this news. I hope everything works out in the end!

GRADS
10-28-2013, 02:58 PM
We are selling the lightning....ad will be up soon....probobly done boating....:(

Done boating until you get another one or done boating forever??? What's up, why are you selling it?

havaduner
10-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Bummer, sorry to read this. My dad just sold his boat last week, so who knows if he and I will ever have a boat again! I was sad too see it go, I grew up in his boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your dad doesn't have plans for another boat???

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Done boating until you get another one or done boating forever??? What's up, why are you selling it?

You're like the 4-5 year old who just comes out and asks those kinds of questions aren't you? LOL The kind of questions the rest of us are thinking about, but don't ask because its really none of our business. I'm not calling you a 4-5 year old, but I think you're 40. If you think about it, whether you're 1 or 10, 2 or 20, 4 or 40, 10 or 100, you kind of act the same age LOL :D

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 03:18 PM
I loved that boat though, I just wasn't in a position to buy it at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should've just asked for it then. ;)

10-28-2013, 03:23 PM

You ever think something's are just best to be left alone. God your a fucking jackass. It's a wonder they let you live around here.

Wendi
10-28-2013, 03:31 PM
You ever think something's are just best to be left alone. God your a fucking jackass. It's a wonder they let you live around here.

I thought his questions were pretty sincere but it's up to Tishimself if he chooses to anwer them or not.

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 03:34 PM

Well in a previous thread, Tish alluded to the reason so it's not like he's not going to share the answer as the answer is in fact already out there. That's quite a leap to your conclusion from that question alone though......

10-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Well in a previous thread, Tish alluded to the reason so it's not like he's not going to share the answer as the answer is in fact already out there. That's quite a leap to your conclusion from that question alone though......

No, I have just been around grads in a forum setting for some years now and I know how he is. Maybe something happened that BNB doesn't want to share, why even ask. Usually when someone has to off things or just gets out if something there is potential for a tragic answer. I didn't think to ask those questions, I was simply going to say hope all is well and best if luck.

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 03:44 PM
No, I have just been around grads in a forum setting for some years now and I know how he is. Maybe something happened that BNB doesn't want to share, why even ask. Usually when someone has to off things or just gets out if something there is potential for a tragic answer. I didn't think to ask those questions, I was simply going to say hope all is well and best if luck.

Hence why I had to use the phrase "that questions alone". ;)

Who's BNB?

H2oSki2Fast
10-28-2013, 04:12 PM

Who's BNB?

Who's ChumpChange? :wink:

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 04:14 PM

The nickname my wife gave her credit card! :D

10-28-2013, 04:16 PM

:D

Solid.

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 04:19 PM
:D

Solid.

Damn......What did you used to go by? Stupid memory failing.......

gn7
10-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Didn't post earlier that he might be selling the Lightning because of issues with the Yukon? He didn't say he was putting up a classified for the boat. I THINK I read a "probably" done boating.
How is Grads question any more than some other questions that have been asked on here lately?

niceguyeddie
10-28-2013, 04:48 PM

Who's BNB?

I believe he's referring to BoatsandBlondes. He was a train conductor or something from NorCal that has some social problems and used to frequent the boards. If my memory serves me right, he had a 1988 Hallett Vector that he thought was worth $85k too.

havaduner
10-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Who's BNB?

Who's Pickle?;)

You guys are killing me!

Milkmoney
10-28-2013, 05:03 PM

Same reason he is pm'ing about posting about my stuff I own. I jus dont get it either.

And to the op. sorry to hear about ur getting out of boating. :(

H2oSki2Fast
10-28-2013, 05:03 PM
You guys are killing me!

:lmao1:

Napanutt
10-28-2013, 05:04 PM

That was funny.

Napanutt
10-28-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm on the phone in Vegas until tomorrow. A lot harder to multi-quote. Lots to quote and respond here. I'll do what I can.

314joey
10-28-2013, 05:11 PM
You can always get back into it anytime you want, good luck with the sale.

GRADS
10-28-2013, 05:11 PM
Same reason he is pm'ing about posting about my stuff I own. I jus dont get it either.

And to the op. sorry to hear about ur getting out of boating. :(

You said you have numerous boats, I said post them. You said you don't like people to see what you have, I said if everyone thought that way the forum would be very boring. Should I post the PM's?

Napanutt
10-28-2013, 05:12 PM
The kind of questions the rest of us are thinking about, but don't ask because its really none of our business
I know the forums claim to want to be drama free but I kind of like it, from a distance though. I like to know about other people but I'm sure not gonna ask, especially about total strangers. :)

gn7
10-28-2013, 05:26 PM
You said you have numerous boats, I said post them. You said you don't like people to see what you have, I said if everyone thought that way the forum would be very boring. Should I post the PM's?

EQUALS: All the boats I own will fit in a bath tub AT THE SAME TIME. But if you insist I can link something from Google Images.

Milkmoney
10-28-2013, 05:27 PM

Do what you think is right. I have been honest and nice. If ur into playing games I will jus go to rdp and try to talk in a boating forum. Ur twisted ways are really meant for someone else. This will be my last post to you and with all respect. U can kiss my :$ :)

Milkmoney
10-28-2013, 05:29 PM
EQUALS: All the boats I own will fit in a bath tub AT THE SAME TIME. But if you insist I can link something from Google Images.

Lol. Excatly. :)

GRADS
10-28-2013, 05:32 PM

gn7
10-28-2013, 05:32 PM

http://www.overclock.net/content/type/61/id/1675546/flags/LL

Milkmoney
10-28-2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.overclock.net/content/type/61/id/1675546/flags/LL

Ok. U lost me.

GRADS
10-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Ok. U lost me.

Excatly.

gn7
10-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Ok. U lost me.

It wasn't hard.

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 05:49 PM
This thread is going nicely.

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 05:50 PM
PR388 = HotBoat Pickle

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 05:50 PM
It wasn't hard.

That's what she said!

Milkmoney
10-28-2013, 06:01 PM
This thread is going nicely.

Looks like rdp has bully/ clique. And so does hotboat. Lol

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 06:06 PM

There's just two of them. We can take them! PR388 is on your side. You'd be able to tell if he'd keep his posts up!

Milkmoney
10-28-2013, 06:14 PM
There's just two of them. We can take them! PR388 is on your side. You'd be able to tell if he'd keep his posts up!

Lol. :)

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 06:15 PM

I don't think so. Grads is harmless. He's like Brown on rdp, he's kind of the color guy. If Grads gets under your skin, well, anyone can. GN7 is very opinionated and passionate. And he's very knowledgeable in regard to boat racing. And he seems to be set in his ways. I've never met GN7, so I'm just expressing my observations. He and I had a little bit of an issue when he first started posting here. To this day he says some things that I probably would never say, but I can't make everyone act like me, nor would I ever want that. He seems like his bark is much worse than his bite. From what I've heard, the guy would give you his engine so you could finish the race.

Are they bullying you? I don't think so. They may be trying to push your buttons a little. I've kind of had to remove my buttons ever since I got in to this interweb deal. I get my buttons pushed in real life enough already :D

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 06:20 PM
T, I am very sorry for the direction this thread has gone. I'm very sorry to hear you will be selling your boat and may be done with boating. I hope things work out for you and I apologize if I'm being presumptuous. If you're set on selling your boat, please help yourself and post it up here and we'll do our best to get it sold for you.

RVR SWPR
10-28-2013, 06:29 PM
March is a good time to sale your boat.Let it sit in your garage and think this sell thing over. Your boat looks great.

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 06:32 PM
March is a good time to sale your boat.Let it sit in your garage and think this sell thing over. Your boat looks great.

Bingo. Only low ballers right now taking advantage of the season.

So how much you askin?

2FORCEFULL
10-28-2013, 06:42 PM
I thought his questions were pretty sincere but it's up to Tishimself if he chooses to anwer them or not.

well. if he didn't want anyone to know, why the post?... why not just sell the boat and move on...???????

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Grads. Last warning.

gn7
10-28-2013, 07:02 PM
I don't think so. Grads is harmless. He's like Brown on rdp, he's kind of the color guy. If Grads gets under your skin, well, anyone can. GN7 is very opinionated and passionate. And he's very knowledgeable in regard to boat racing. And he seems to be set in his ways. I've never met GN7, so I'm just expressing my observations. He and I had a little bit of an issue when he first started posting here. To this day he says some things that I probably would never say, but I can't make everyone act like me, nor would I ever want that. He seems like his bark is much worse than his bite. From what I've heard, the guy would give you his engine so you could finish the race.

Are they bullying you? I don't think so. They may be trying to push your buttons a little. I've kind of had to remove my buttons ever since I got in to this interweb deal. I get my buttons pushed in real life enough already :D

I thought we settled this as well.
I'm an asshole!

If makes you feel more comfortable to say a passionate opinionated asshole that's fine. My skin grows a little thicker than some. Too bad they don't sell skin at Wally World for those that were raised up a little light in that area.

Paul65K
10-28-2013, 07:15 PM
I don't think so. Grads is harmless. He's like Brown on rdp, he's kind of the color guy.

Vic I beg to differ....just a bit!!

GRADS is harmless and a good "Color Guy" and I have appreciated his input here and on other forums....he just takes lots of vacations.....some of them permanent :rolleyes.

Brown is just a fucking asshole......who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and is always trying to prove it......I don't get that vibe that from GRADS.:smilies_mit_hut019:

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 07:15 PM

For one thing, you're never truly done boating. You'll get the bug back again when things are heading in the right direction. Just do what you got to do for now and when the time is right, pull the trigger again. If you truly think you won't get another boat when this one sells then I would fight as all hell to get through it and keep it as long as it's not detrimental to other things.

You're local to lakes, rent a U-Haul when it's time to hit the water. If it's the Yukon issue so you won't have a tow vehicle, there's plenty of ways around it. Good luck.

LB247XS
10-28-2013, 07:17 PM

WHAT THE HELL no way in bummed for you just when I was able to save mine you put yours up for sale.now how are we supposed to meet for beers on the water.:confused:

In return for all your support in my bad times I offer my help to you now.

I tell ya what I'll tow my 247xs up to you and trade you straight across then you can sell mine and keep the money.j/k:D

Call on me if you need anything

Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 07:19 PM

GRADS is harmless and a good "Color Guy" and I have appreciated his input here and on other forums....he just takes lots of vacations.....some of them permanent :rolleyes.

Brown is just a fucking asshole......who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and is always trying to prove it......I don't get that vibe that from GRADS.:smilies_mit_hut019:

Maybe a bad example. I actually like Grads.

Napanutt
10-28-2013, 07:25 PM
I don't suck no ones ass or balls, well maybe my besties(wife's )- but I'll vouch for grads...

RogerThat99
10-28-2013, 07:28 PM
I have never seen Grads B*lly anyone. Grads for Moderator!!!! :thumbsUp:

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 07:28 PM
I don't suck no ones ass or balls, well maybe my besties(wife's )- but I'll vouch for grads...

Ummmm.......I don't think that's normal.

ChumpChange
10-28-2013, 07:29 PM

Billy? I thought his name was Greg? :headscratch:

Napanutt
10-28-2013, 07:37 PM
Ummmm.......I don't think that's normal.

I know where props are afforded even though the person directed at has no idea. ;)

Napanutt
10-28-2013, 07:39 PM

You've met Grads, right? ;)

28eliminator
10-28-2013, 07:43 PM

We'll now that sucks... Sorry to hear, and hope things get worked out so your back into boating soon.. Shit happens, I get it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

GRADS
10-28-2013, 08:06 PM

For one thing, you're never truly done boating. You'll get the bug back again when things are heading in the right direction. Just do what you got to do for now and when the time is right, pull the trigger again.

I agree with Mateo. Four years ago when I was diagnosed with Melanoma at the time I was 100% sure my boating days were numbered. Obviously that wasn't the case. Do what you have to do for now and when the time is right come back bigger, better and faster.

10-28-2013, 08:07 PM

You bump your head? Grads is a fucking douchebag

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 08:10 PM
You bump your head? Grads is a fucking douchebag :D

I hope you don't mind, I added a smiley to your post :D

Napanutt
10-28-2013, 08:13 PM
I agree with Mateo. Four years ago when I was diagnosed with Melanoma at the time I was 100% sure my boating days were numbered. Obviously that wasn't the case. Do what you have to do for now and when the time is right come back bigger, better and faster.

I'm sure you know Greg. I've got your back.

Paul65K
10-28-2013, 08:22 PM
You bump your head? Grads is a fucking douchebag

I'm not over here to get into it with you Tyro......I wrote what I believed and I stand by it.........especially the part about Brown:action-smiley-069:

Eli
10-28-2013, 08:47 PM
T: our boating days are never over. I felt the same way when I had to pick the boat or my sanity...I didn't think I'd ever go boating again. I decided that the people who I boated with were the reason I loved it so much and I still spend time with those people and recently had the pleasure of meeting many new boating friends.

Things have a funny way of working themselves out and everything happens for a reason. When the light shows itself you'll look back and be happy. But, don't let the temporary rough times get you down. :)

How is Grads question any more than some other questions that have been asked on here lately?
It's not like Grads asked about his top drawer, like some people :D

I thought we settled this as well.
I'm an asshole!

My skin grows a little thicker than some. Too bad they don't sell skin at Wally World for those that were raised up a little light in that area.
This is just gross!

(Hotboat please insert the appropriate smile face for me here...;) )

TMI!! I didn't think we were going there :D

Sent from my Bat Cave...

10-28-2013, 08:56 PM
I hope you don't mind, I added a smiley to your post :D

Please don't let it happen again. ;)

HB Vic
10-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Please don't let it happen again. ;)

If I do it again, I'll buy you 2 Fireball shots :D

10-28-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm not over here to get into it with you Tyro......I wrote what I believed and I stand by it.........especially the part about Brown:action-smiley-069:

And I was simply asking if you bumped your head.

Grads is a jackass. You have been around enough to see and know that.

Tishimself
10-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Just a quick note with a heartfelt thank you to you all, for the advice, the warmth, and laughs...even in hard times, it's good to laugh. Yes, it is the Yukon that is giving me fits. And I cant find a solution for this one. If I can not find a way to solve this, and have to sell it, I can not afford a third payment for another tow vehicle. So the boat will have to go. Right now I am losing this fight pretty badly. Without something to tow it, why have it? I cant use it. You guys are the best people, I am humbled by your generosity. When I first started on the boards, a long time ago, I made so many many mistakes, so many. You all should hate me, and yet you are on here helping me, supporting me. It's humbling. Thank you all for that. I don't know what the future holds, time will tell. If I have to sell the Yukon, I will post up the ad for the boat in the new year...

10-28-2013, 09:03 PM
If I do it again, I'll buy you 2 Fireball shots :D

Make it a lifetime pass to riverland and were good.

Paul65K
10-28-2013, 09:04 PM
And I was simply asking if you bumped your head.

Grads is a jackass. You have been around enough to see and know that.The cool thing here is we're both entitled to our opinions....no right or wrong!

Cheers!:thumb:

Wendi
10-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Just a quick note with a heartfelt thank you to you all, for the advice, the warmth, and laughs...even in hard times, it's good to laugh. Yes, it is the Yukon that is giving me fits. And I cant find a solution for this one. If I can not find a way to solve this, and have to sell it, I can not afford a third payment for another tow vehicle. So the boat will have to go. Right now I am losing this fight pretty badly. Without something to tow it, why have it? I cant use it. You guys are the best people, I am humbled by your generosity. When I first started on the boards, a long time ago, I made so many many mistakes, so many. You all should hate me, and yet you are on here helping me, supporting me. It's humbling. Thank you all for that. I don't know what the future holds, time will tell. If I have to sell the Yukon, I will post up the ad for the boat in the new year...

Thank you for sharing this with us. We are all here for you and hope for the best outcome always! Good luck with everything and keep us posted. Again very sorry to hear the bad news about your Yukon!!

gn7
10-28-2013, 09:08 PM
Maybe a HORRIBLE example. I actually like Grads.

Yeah, now I can agree with that.

WMC
10-28-2013, 09:09 PM

Hey hey Slow your roll:smileyvault-tomatoe

LB247XS
10-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Hey TIS don't sell the boat if it has to sit in the garage for a couple summers so be it if it can work that way.sell the Yukon clear that mess up and again let the boat stay home it will be frustrating to look at it sitting there but the wait will be more rewarding.take it from me.mine went up for sale last year and couldn't handle it so I said screw it busted my ass and kept her.I know its easy for me to say that but think and dig deep my friend.pm sent with my info

Tishimself
10-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Just out of curiosity...and car guys on here with friends in low places with lenders?

SML
10-28-2013, 10:08 PM

Lmao! Its not that easy

Something to consider, this guy gets more lifetime passes revoked that anyone i know :D

LB247XS
10-28-2013, 10:11 PM
I have close friends in the neighborhood who might have some info.I will call them in the a.m. and shoot you a p.m. and p.m. me with a contact #

SML
10-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Just out of curiosity...and car guys on here with friends in low places with lenders?

What is actually wrong with the vehicle?

Tishimself
10-28-2013, 10:21 PM
What is actually wrong with the vehicle?

Nothing. I need an emergency refi on it.

GRADS
10-28-2013, 10:24 PM
I'm sorry but I don't know what's going on with the Yukon, maybe I could get the cliff notes? Why not buy an older F150 for $1500-2000 and call it a day. It wont be the nicest truck but it will tow the boat from point A to B.

Tishimself
10-28-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm sorry but I don't know what's going on with the Yukon, maybe I could get the cliff notes? Why not buy an older F150 for $1500-2000 and call it a day. It wont be the nicest truck but it will tow the boat from point A to B.

Because I have 60 grand in payments on the truck already made. Not walking away from that so that Wells can take it to auction and roll it for 20. That equity is mine. There is more to the story here, I admit. but I am just not wanting to get into it. Needless to say, I owe about 9800, it's worth around 15-18 grand. I could trade it in, but why start over when I have spent the last 6 years paying on it. Last resort is to trade it in or sell it to a wholeseller buddy of mine.

gn7
10-28-2013, 10:37 PM
Because I have 60 grand in payments on the truck already made. Not walking away from that so that Wells can take it to auction and roll it for 20. That equity is mine. There is more to the story here, I admit. but I am just not wanting to get into it. Needless to say, I owe about 9800, it's worth around 15-18 grand. I could trade it in, but why start over when I have spent the last 6 years paying on it. Last resort is to trade it in or sell it to a wholeseller buddy of mine.

I all honesty, is it that serious of a problem with the Yukon? Or is it continuous issues?

Tishimself
10-28-2013, 10:41 PM
I all honesty, is it that serious of a problem with the Yukon? Or is it continuous issues?

As I told someone else. I make good money, but I am no baller like some of you guys. I have two vehicle payments, one for the wife's car, one for the boat. I cant do three. If I have to divest myself of the truck, I will have to roll the boat also, to loosen up that money for whatever vehicle I need to buy to get to work and back....I cant do three payments.

gn7
10-28-2013, 10:45 PM
As I told someone else. I make good money, but I am no baller like some of you guys. I have two vehicle payments, one for the wife's car, one for the boat. I cant do three. If I have to divest myself of the truck, I will have to roll the boat also, to loosen up that money for whatever vehicle I need to buy to get to work and back....I cant do three payments.

I understand fully. I live on a pension, and has some impact on my racing. You give up what you have to. I was just curious if the Yukon was basically terminal, or if you have become fed up with it bleeding you.
PS, I might be interested in the Lightning.

GRADS
10-28-2013, 11:39 PM
I owe about 9800, it's worth around 15-18 grand. .

Sell it for say 17K....you owe $9800.....you walk with 7K. That's plenty of money to buy an new to you tow vehicle.

Tishimself
10-28-2013, 11:45 PM
Sell it for say 17K....you owe $9800.....you walk with 7K. That's plenty of money to buy an new to you tow vehicle.

Yeah, but I end up with three payments...not willing to do that. One or the other, but not both.

314joey
10-29-2013, 05:15 AM
Yeah, but I end up with three payments...not willing to do that. One or the other, but not both.

Don't stretch yourself or explain, do what's best for you and your Family and the hell with everything else.

Milkmoney
10-29-2013, 05:56 AM
Are they bullying you? I don't think so. They may be trying to push your buttons a little. I've kind of had to remove my buttons ever since I got in to this interweb deal. I get my buttons pushed in real life enough already :D[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone is bullying me. U know as well as I do that there are certain members on all forums that act like grads and gn7 Which is neither here nor there in my book. :)

I agree with you. Jus some things u don't ask people or say to them. But hey if we were all the same it would be boring. :).

10-29-2013, 06:27 AM
Hey hey Slow your roll:smileyvault-tomatoecome on now will. You and I both know I don't need no pass. :D

Lmao! Its not that easy

Something to consider, this guy gets more lifetime passes revoked that anyone i know :D
To date I haven't had one pass revoked. Not starting now

Johnny West
10-29-2013, 08:08 AM

I don't think you understand what Grads is saying. You should take the $7,000 and buy a used truck with the cash. I just picked up a 2001 F-250 with a 7.3 diesel for $7,500 a couple of weeks ago for a work truck.They are out there, you just have to look.

hbchgirl
10-29-2013, 10:07 AM
Hope everything works out for you.

Baja Big Dog
10-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Gotta. Love these forums, guy comes here and claims he is done boating because of financial hardships, and he gets blasted! It's really none of anyone's business (except Grads of course).
Hopefully the Yukon gets fixed, be proud for not letting self go down the shitter so you can be a baller like 90% of the jerk offsthathave used their stucco ATM's and run themselves into the ground!

westair
10-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Gotta. Love these forums, guy comes here and claims he is done boating because of financial hardships, and he gets blasted! It's really none of anyone's business (except Grads of course).
Hopefully the Yukon gets fixed, be proud for not letting self go down the shitter so you can be a baller like 90% of the jerk offsthathave used their stucco ATM's and run themselves into the ground!

Stucco ATM's ..... those were the days:biggrin:

ChumpChange
10-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Stucco ATM's ..... those were the days:biggrin:

I'm more of a Concrete Tilt-Up ATM. :D

NRI
10-29-2013, 12:33 PM

Everything always has a way of working itself out. Good luck with the sale.

Stainless
10-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Hey BBD, haven't seen you for a while. :cool

Tishimself
10-29-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm just down and depressed about it all today...this whole thing just sucks.

pvhca1
10-29-2013, 04:02 PM
If your health is good then that's great, that's what's important. Apparently you rolled an upside down car into this Yukon or you got "f--ked over" when you bought it. Not gonna sympathize because your over your head financially with toys, live within your means. Take it how you want, not trying to be cruel but being upset over this is lame. Since my divorce I have humbled myself, sold my river place, it was free and clear, sold the boat, free and clear, sold all my toys that were free and clear, supported my ex and son in my house while I lived else where. I did what I had to do to survive and keep my sanity, sanity is priceless. Downsize to things you can afford is my opinion.

Good Luck!!

GRADS
10-29-2013, 04:05 PM
I have to agree with PVHCA. Oh god did I just say that?:smackhead

pvhca1
10-29-2013, 04:09 PM

First time for everything, LOL!!

Tishimself
10-29-2013, 07:41 PM
He is 100% right. Which is why I am selling it...use part of the money to pay for Chrissie to get her masters....

Joker
10-29-2013, 09:08 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with you selling the boat. You've got your whole life ahead of you and you can always buy another one. Do whatever works out best to make your life easier.