PDA

View Full Version : Hey CampbellCarl..........................

Skyskier
10-22-2013, 12:51 PM
1st "draft" let me know if any of you guy's have other pics you might like to use in this. Also, I COULD add "team collective effort" at the top OR maybe team member names in the blank space at the bottom ?............I dunno, just throwing it out here.

Stainless
10-22-2013, 01:35 PM
That is cool Sky! :cool

nodigg
10-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Hey campbell Carl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Stainless
10-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Hey campbell Carl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Haven't seen CC around these parts for a spell.

CH3NO2

Skyskier
10-22-2013, 02:40 PM
That is cool Sky! :cool

Thanx Carbon,..............just something I worked up for CC

Skyskier
10-22-2013, 02:41 PM
Haven't seen CC around these parts for a spell.

CH3NO2

I'm not on here much,.............did he get banned ? :yikes:

Stainless
10-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Not that I'm aware of.

Wendi
10-22-2013, 03:07 PM

No he stopped by Friday to say hi in the enduro 300 thread but that was about it. You can find him on the other site. Love the collage turned out awesome!!!

FLTFLYN
10-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Very kool. Hopefully this year we can include a picture of a check and trophy instead of thrashed vdrive gears!!!

Skyskier
10-22-2013, 03:26 PM
No he stopped by Friday to say hi in the enduro 300 thread but that was about it. You can find him on the other site. Love the collage turned out awesome!!!

Thanx Wendi,.......................not on there much either

Wheeler
10-22-2013, 03:36 PM
Very Nice Denny! :thumbsUp:

Skyskier
10-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Very Nice Denny! :thumbsUp:

Thanx Wheeler,........got YOUR copies done, Marilyn will have them framed tomorrow, I'm coming in late thurs early friday, see ya up on millionaires row or down in the pit area

CampbellCarl
10-22-2013, 04:25 PM
I stop and do a drive by every once in a while.....thanx Denny, I'll see you on the beach Friday/Saturday!

CC

ps Hi Rick (no digg)

CampbellCarl
10-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Very kool. Hopefully this year we can include a picture of a check and trophy instead of thrashed vdrive gears!!!

Hey Denny, this is the guy that handles the details, drivers and cashola for the GN-911 race team...

<<< Is just the gas filler dude...

:D

GotHalos
10-22-2013, 04:34 PM
1st "draft" let me know if any of you guy's have other pics you might like to use in this. Also, I COULD add "team collective effort" at the top OR maybe team member names in the blank space at the bottom ?............I dunno, just throwing it out here.

Nicely done :thumbup:

Welcome to the site FLTFLYN :thumbup:

gn7
10-22-2013, 05:09 PM
funny, the most prominent boat on the poster GN 911 is illegal for the class. :shhh: In haven't seen it this year, but I understand it hasn't changed. The other GNs didn't really care because it wasn't running for points because the owner wasn't a registered GN with the APBA. But it is illegal for the endure division it runs in. If it happened ton win the overall there is grounds to have it disqualified, If a DQ is god enough for Randy Davis in the very first enduro for running a boat in the wrong class, it sure as hell is good enough for anybody else. Last year it went about 5 laps or less, and it was a non issue.

ChumpChange
10-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Not knowing anything about the boat, what makes it illegal?

gn7
10-22-2013, 06:20 PM
well nobody has ever measured the engine size because it was deemed illegal from a visual. So we never made it that far with it. But the cylinder heads are illegal. They are Pro Stock heads from years gone by that were originally designed for NHRA Pro Stocks but no longer used by Pro Stocks, but are still used by a lot of other drag classes.
The rules call for the heads to have the ports in the stock locations, whether its Chevy Ford or Chrysler. They can be bigger, but basically the port centers need to be in the stock location, or layout. The heads on the 911 are completely different layout than BBC. Nothing fits. Manifold, rocker arms, valve covers, nothing.