PDA

View Full Version : Wine Lovers

Eli
10-19-2013, 09:14 AM
I noticed there are a few wine lovers on this site, so thought I'd share a very delicious wine. It was so yummy my mother, who doesn't drink, jacked me for the rest of the bottle...she allowed me 1 glass and stuck the cork in it to save for "Tomorrow" that would be today. I'm not going to be there to enjoy anymore of it :(

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/a5emazan.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
10-19-2013, 09:21 AM
I used to love Chardonnay but would get too fucked up then have a bad hangover. Ocassionally I will drink a Pinot Noir or Cabernet. I had a great bottle last night it was Chilean but I forgot the name of it. Started with a V. I was in love with the Cupcake Red Velvet for a while.

Eli
10-19-2013, 09:22 AM
I've never had this wine before...it was shipped with my wine club. I was very impressed!

I'm not a big white wine drinker. But, I do have way too many bottles of dessert wine. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Stainless
10-19-2013, 09:40 AM
This should become an interesting thread.
Maybe I can learn a little about wine. :)
I know Grads and Paul are knowledgeable too.

CH3NO2

Eli
10-19-2013, 09:41 AM
This should become an interesting thread.
Maybe I can learn a little about wine. :)
I know Grads and Paul are knowledgeable too.

CH3NO2

I would love it if people posted pics of the bottles they like so I can try them.

Wendi, do you think you can find the bottle from last night?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
10-19-2013, 09:47 AM
My favorite kind of wine.

Eli
10-19-2013, 09:54 AM
My favorite kind of wine.

Stop crapping in my thread :D

Sent from my Bat Cave...

GRADS
10-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Too funny!!!! I almost started this exact thread last night but got a little too wined up and forgot!. I was going to start it because I had a bottle I had never had before and thought it was delicious. I saw them drink it in the movie "Sideways" so I tried it.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/7aru2uje.jpg

Eli
10-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Too funny!!!! I almost started this exact thread last night but got a little too wined up and forgot!. I was going to start it because I had a bottle I had never had before and thought it was delicious. I saw them drink it in the movie "Sideways" so I tried it.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/7aru2uje.jpg

Oh dear ...Grads is on my wave length! ;)

I couldn't get passed the first 10 min of sideways. So, your recommendations will be appreciated!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
10-19-2013, 10:06 AM
Stop crapping in my thread :D

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Sorry, Terri is the wine person, she's a Muscato girl.

Eli
10-19-2013, 10:08 AM

I have so many bottles of Muscato I'd love to drink ...I'm not accompanied by many wine drinkers so they just lay there teasing me.

Next time she has something she likes take a pic and post it!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

GRADS
10-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Oh dear ...Grads is on my wave length! ;)

I couldn't get passed the first 10 min of sideways. So, your recommendations will be appreciated! ...

The first time I watched Sideways I thought it was possibly the worst movie ever made. The second time I watched it I "got it" a little more and then everytime after that I have laughed my ass off. It was the same way for Napolean Dynamite.

Eli
10-19-2013, 10:11 AM
The first time I watched Sideways I thought it was possibly the worst movie ever made. The second time I watched it I "got it" a little more and then everytime after that I have laughed my ass off. It was the same way for Napolean Dynamite.

I was just going to make the ND reference ...this is creepy!

I tried watching both movies numerous times...but I kept getting the willies within 10 min...I'm not sure why? But, I finally gave up.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

GRADS
10-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Just for you Eli.....No Merlot!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLtlwAGZx6U

Eli
10-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Just for you Eli.....No Merlot!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLtlwAGZx6U

Good thing I'm NOT a merlot fan!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-19-2013, 11:39 AM
I want to do a side by side blind tasting of these two sets. I need some real wine drinkers to do it with...my sisters and BILs don't really drink. My mother won't let me have more than a sip bf jacking the bottles :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/3atyza3y.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/5ytavytu.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

hbchgirl
10-19-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm a Cab girl ...I don't know a much about wine, but I'm finding that I like Cabs with hints of Vanilla and black cherry.

Eli
10-19-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm a Cab girl ...I don't know a much about wine, but I'm finding that I like Cabs with hints of Vanilla and black cherry.

That's all to have to know...what YOU like!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
10-19-2013, 03:05 PM
I would love it if people posted pics of the bottles they like so I can try them.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I'll ask my aunt to take a picture. It's a Chilean wine clawed Veo 2008. She buys it at Sams Club 10.00

Eli
10-19-2013, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Eli;43804]I want to do a side by side blind tasting of these two sets. I need some real wine drinkers to do it with...my sisters and BILs don't really drink. My mother won't let me have more than a sip bf jacking the bottles :D [QUOTE]

Hopefully those cabs were stored properly or they could be garbage. I have this one from 1969 that I'm afraid to open....looks nice in the bottle though. :)

I have a wine refrigerator

Sent from my Bat Cave...

GRADS
10-19-2013, 04:00 PM
I want to do a side by side blind tasting of these two sets. I need some real wine drinkers to do it with...my sisters and BILs don't really drink. My mother won't let me have more than a sip bf jacking the bottles :D

Hopefully those cabs were stored properly or they could be garbage. I have this one from 1969 that I'm afraid to open....looks nice in the bottle though. :)

Eli
10-19-2013, 05:32 PM
I got another glass of the wine from last night...yay!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/deny8e5e.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

SBS933
10-19-2013, 06:47 PM
UGH, Wine sucks I haven't drank wine since 1977. I took a bunch of it out of the peeps supply and it was the worse hangover ever. I'll stick with beer.

Wendi
10-19-2013, 07:24 PM
UGH, Wine sucks I haven't drank wine since 1977. I took a bunch of it out of the peeps supply and it was the worse hangover ever. I'll stick with beer.

WMC hates wine but likes champagne

Eli
10-19-2013, 07:34 PM

Wine hangovers are unforgiving. I know more people who don't drink wine then I do people who do drink wine.

I like my Shocktop too ;)

And tequila

And gin

And vodka

Rum is good too

Sent from my Bat Cave...

SBS933
10-19-2013, 09:11 PM
My Girlfriend drinks champagne with orange juice. Eh toss me a silver bullet. or a gin and tonic or a tequilla sunrise or a bloody. My favorite, Irish coffee during hockey playoffs

Wheeler
10-19-2013, 09:37 PM
That's all to have to know...what YOU like!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I agree that's why I choose a vintage Mad Dog for my breakfast wine. :buddies:

Eli
10-19-2013, 09:39 PM
I agree that's why I choose a vintage Mad Dog for my breakfast wine. :buddies:

Mad Dog? Enlighten me ...please ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Napanutt
10-19-2013, 09:43 PM
The first time I watched Sideways I thought it was possibly the worst movie ever made. The second time I watched it I "got it" a little more and then everytime after that I have laughed my ass off. It was the same way for Napoleon Dynamite.
I didn't watch Napoleon more then once but loved Sideways first time I saw it.

Napanutt
10-19-2013, 09:53 PM

Might want to check it out. We had a 10 or 12 year old red, not sure what vintage, mid 80's. Finally opened it up and it was vinegar. We were so bummed. Not sure what happened but sucked none the less.

Eli
10-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Might want to check it out. We had a 10 or 12 year old red, not sure what vintage, mid 80's. Finally opened it up and it was vinegar. We were so bummed. Not sure what happened but sucked none the less.

I hope my wine isn't vinegar :(

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wheeler
10-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Mad Dog? Enlighten me ...please ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

It just taste so good and gets the job done! :happy:

As majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe, MD 20/20 is by the 20/20 wine company in Westfield, New York. This is a good place to start for the street wine rookie, but beware; this dog has a bite to back up its bark. MD Stands for Mogen David, and is affectionately called "Mad Dog 20/20". You'll find this beverage as often in a bum's nest as in the rock quarry where the high school kids sneak off to drink. This beverage is likely the most consumed by non-bums, but that doesn't stop any bums from drinking it! Our research indicates that MD 20/20 is the best of the bum wines at making you feel warm inside. Some test subjects report a slight numbing agent in MD 20/20, similar to the banana paste that the dentist puts in your mouth before injecting it with novocain. Anyone that can afford a dentist should steer clear of this disaster. Avaliable in various nauseating tropical flavors that coat your whole system like bathtub scum, but only the full "Red Grape Wine" flavor packs the 18% whallop.

ChumpChange
10-19-2013, 10:12 PM
I used to love Chardonnay but would get too fucked up then have a bad hangover.

Sig material right there!

I've never had this wine before...it was shipped with my wine club. I was very impressed!

I drink whatever wine of the month sends me. Will post up some great Astis tomorrow.

Napanutt
10-19-2013, 10:12 PM
I hope my wine isn't vinegar :(

Sent from my Bat Cave...
Let's find out this weekend.

GRADS
10-19-2013, 10:14 PM

That's why it's not open. I'm pretty sure it is bad.

HB Vic
10-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Home brew and it's delicious 22590

GRADS
10-19-2013, 10:23 PM
The bottle on the left is from the Presidential Inauguration of George H Bush in 1989. The one on the right is from Clinton's in 1993. Again, probably look better than they taste.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/ynujara5.jpg

Napanutt
10-19-2013, 10:37 PM
The bottle on the left is from the Presidential Inauguration of George H Bush in 1989. The one on the right is from Clinton's in 1993. Again, probably look better than they taste.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/ynujara5.jpg

Dude, you're not a normal feller are you.
I thought I knew which way you swing but then you through this shit out . Funny shit.

Paul65K
10-20-2013, 05:54 AM

I wouldn't if I was you......high liklihood that you'll be disappointed at this point...................unfortunately!! :grumble

Napanutt
10-20-2013, 06:11 AM
I almost tried a mimosa the other day, but when I was looking, there were several different brands of champagne, and I didn't know which one to buy? Also I'm not sure if you're supposed to buy the orange juice with or w/o pulp and if you're supposed to mix it half/half or.......?;) So... I just gave up and went to the next isle... haha..:biggrin:

Mimosas are like margaritas. You don't use the top shelf alcohol for either one.

Paul65K
10-20-2013, 06:23 AM

BTW......for the benefit of some others here (not directed at you GRADS) different wines age differently. I recently was able to try what was supposed to be one of the best wines/vintages of the 20th century a 1984 Chateau Lafitte Rothschild that a friend who collects wine purchased for well under $50 when it was first available in the late 80's......we were all so excited. A quick check on WineBid showed these bottles going for ~$4000 a bottle and reportedly selling for well over $10K a bottle at certain restaurants such as The French Laundry :yikes:

We were having dinner at Press in Rutherford (I think). It all started when the sommelier went to open the wine when we arrived in order to decant it and let it open up before we were to drink it at dinner. We saw 6-7 people around the sommelier at a separate table taking a very long time opening the bottle making sure not to damage the cork.......it was a real scene with all these "wine people" all but paying homage to this wine bottle (Weird):bowdown:

Fast forward an hour or so and the ritual begins....first the sommelier tastes it and provides his approval (not vinegar) then we all get a small taste as there were 6 of us at dinner.......bottom line was that this wine WAS NOT READY to be consumed.......it was still too "Young" believe it or not. Don't get me wrong the wine was OK but certainly nothing special that would be worth ~$1,000 a glass, at least not to me:realitycheck:. Think about it though......almost 30 years old and it was still "Too Tight" to enjoy, not many things in this world can say that :rolleyes.

In any case different wine age differently.......very complex wines can take decades to be "Ready" to drink and can be in their prime for 20 or more years before they start to degrade......but even then can still be "Good" to drink for a while after that. Other red wines can we all but vinegar in 6-7 years.......even if stored properly if they are nothing more than fermented grape juice (wine snob slam here) so it really all "Just Depends" when it comes to wine and aging.

CarolynandBob
10-20-2013, 07:21 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/3atyza3y.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/5ytavytu.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

We drink a lot of this. That and my wife like one called Magistrate. It is pretty good for a blend.

Eli
10-20-2013, 08:06 AM
I wouldn't if I was you......high liklihood that you'll be disappointed at this point...................unfortunately!! :grumble

Is this a wine that has been aged too long or not enough?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-20-2013, 08:12 AM
We drink a lot of this. That and my wife like one called Magistrate. It is pretty good for a blend.

I'm a big Mondavi fan.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Paul65K
10-20-2013, 08:21 AM
Is this a wine that has been aged too long or not enough?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

That wine was likely "Done" when you were still in 1st grade........and GRADS likely knows this is what I meant :D

Eli
10-20-2013, 08:25 AM
That wine was likely "Done" when you were still in 1st grade........and GRADS likely knows this is what I meant :D

Do you think my 1999 wines are vinegar now too? I'd be super disappointed! I've had them since 2001. Original owner :P

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Paul65K
10-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Do you think my 1999 wines are vinegar now too? I'd be super disappointed! I've had them since 2001. Original owner :P

Sent from my Bat Cave...It all depends on the wine. More complex wines and different varietals age differently and of course how a wine is stored make a huge difference in how a wine does over time.......unfortunately sotrage is only one of the factors in the ability of a wine to grow and flourish vs. degrade over time.

For instance your 1999 Mondavi Cabs the drinking window of the reserve (more complex wine) is fine and the wine may actually not even be ready yet as the drinkability is 2015-2030 so you are good there!!

On the regular Cab (less complex) it's drinking window was 2005-2010 and may be past it;s prime.....according to recent reviews on that wine it is suggested that it may be a little past it's prime but still drinkable. I would suggest that you need to drink this one right away.....this evening probably to avoid any further degradation :D

Note: These observations come from "Cellar Tracker" which is one of the most widely used cellar management Apps....it's shareware so anyone can get onboard for no cost and for a small contribution get even more functionality and reviews.....www.cellartracker.com (http://www.cellartracker.com)

Eli
10-20-2013, 09:11 AM
It all depends on the wine. More complex wines and different varietals age differently and of course how a wine is stored make a huge difference in how a wine does over time.......unfortunately sotrage is only one of the factors in the ability of a wine to grow and flourish vs. degrade over time.

For instance your 1999 Mondavi Cabs the drinking window of the reserve (more complex wine) is fine and the wine may actually not even be ready yet as the drinkability is 2015-2030 so you are good there!!

On the regular Cab (less complex) it's drinking window was 2005-2010 and may be past it;s prime.....according to recent reviews on that wine it is suggested that it may be a little past it's prime but still drinkable. I would suggest that you need to drink this one right away.....this evening probably to avoid any further degradation :D

Note: These observations come from "Cellar Tracker" which is one of the most widely used cellar management Apps....it's shareware so anyone can get onboard for no cost and for a small contribution get even more functionality and reviews.....www.cellartracker.com (http://www.cellartracker.com)

Wow thanks!! I'll be using Cellar Tracker now...or Paul65k ;)

So, what I've learned is a side by side blind tasting is NOT a good idea! Crap! Then how do I know if the reserve bottle is better than the regular bottle? Lol

Paul, I looked on cellar tracker and it has a "drinkability window" of 2006-2013 listed for the reserve. What am I doing wrong? Is that not the right wine or is that not the right info?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/21/ve3utuma.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Paul65K
10-20-2013, 09:45 AM
Wow thanks!! I'll be using Cellar Tracker now...or Paul65k ;)

So, what I've learned is a side by side blind tasting is NOT a good idea! Crap! Then how do I know if the reserve bottle is better than the regular bottle? Lol

Paul, I looked on cellar tracker and it has a "drinkability window" of 2006-2013 listed for the reserve. What am I doing wrong? Is that not the right wine or is that not the right info?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/21/ve3utuma.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I may have looked at the wrong one....lots of Mondavi cabs.....if that's the case then you better drink them both tonight :D

Eli
10-20-2013, 01:44 PM

Does Terri exclusively like Muscato or does she like dessert wines in general?

These are a few of my favorite.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/21/ty2e7ydy.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
10-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Does Terri exclusively like Muscato or does she like dessert wines in general?

These are a few of my favorite.

I got the info from the "boss" and she does love the desert wines, are those local West coast wines, someone did turn her onto a chocolate after dinner wine, I'm not a big wino person and I even had some of this wine.

Here's a bottle her Sister bought her for her birthday a few years ago, funny huh.

Eli
10-20-2013, 02:34 PM
I got the info from the "boss" and she does love the desert wines, are those local West coast wines, someone did turn her onto a chocolate after dinner wine, I'm not a big wino person and I even had some of this wine.

Here's a bottle her Sister bought her for her birthday a few years ago, funny huh.

Love the bottle of Bitch! Lol that's great advertising!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

pvhca1
10-21-2013, 08:52 AM
My brother got me into wines nearly 15 years ago, his cellar is well over 3K bottles, mine around 325. My favorites include Robert Biale "The Black Chicken", anything from Orin Swift, Prisoner, and Plumpjack. There are so many options it's tough to say. I'll be making my annual trip to Napa Valley in November. The great thing about Napa Valley, great wines and food, Nov to me is the best time to visit.

Eli
10-21-2013, 09:09 AM
My brother got me into wines nearly 15 years ago, his cellar is well over 3K bottles, mine around 325. My favorites include Robert Biale "The Black Chicken", anything from Orin Swift, Prisoner, and Plumpjack. There are so many options it's tough to say. I'll be making my annual trip to Napa Valley in November. The great thing about Napa Valley, great wines and food, Nov to me is the best time to visit.

I've been to Napa once...I go to Paso Robles more frequently though. I've gotta make it back to Napa soon.

Are you a red Zinfandel drinker?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

pvhca1
10-21-2013, 09:33 AM
I've been to Napa once...I go to Paso Robles more frequently though. I've gotta make it back to Napa soon.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Red Zin yes.

I don't really go to Napa proper, I stay in Rutherford and generally wine taste there and Yountville on Silverado Trail and wineries in those two cities

HB Vic
10-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Wine gives me a headache, no matter how cheap or expensive it is, headache. So now I only drink wine if I have to. Can't remember the last time I had a glass.

Eli
10-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Wine gives me a headache, no matter how cheap or expensive it is, headache. So now I only drink wine if I have to. Can't remember the last time I had a glass.

Under what circumstances would you have to drink wine?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
10-31-2013, 09:33 PM
Had a glass of La Crema Pinot noir with dinner very yummy

Napanutt
10-31-2013, 09:59 PM

Red Zin yes.

I don't really go to Napa proper, I stay in Rutherford and generally wine taste there and Yountville on Silverado Trail and wineries in those two cities
Too funny Phil. I was born and raised in Napa. So glad I moved away (long story).
My wife likes wine a lot more than me but we both appreciate the good stuff.
When in November you gonna be around this year?

hbchgirl
10-31-2013, 10:15 PM
Had a glass of La Crema Pinot noir with dinner very yummy

Love La Crema

Eli
11-01-2013, 06:56 AM
La Creme is good!

Napanutt what did your wife think of the wines I brought to Vegas? Did she really like them or was she being nice?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/01/emubete4.jpg

The Red Soles was a Cabernet Franc 2010 and the Mondavi was a Pinot Noir Carneros 2010.

I liked both a lot. I normally don't love Cab Franc but this one was delicious! The Mondavi is my staple I know it's going to be great wine.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Napanutt
11-01-2013, 08:30 AM
La Creme is good!

Napanutt what did your wife think of the wines I brought to Vegas? Did she really like them or was she being nice?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/01/emubete4.jpg

The Red Soles was a Cabernet Franc 2010 and the Mondavi was a Pinot Noir Carneros 2010.

I liked both a lot. I normally don't love Cab Franc but this one was delicious! The Mondavi is my staple I know it's going to be great wine.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

She liked one better than the other, not sure which one. But the one we brought home is gone, though. ;)

GRADS
11-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Too funny Phil. I was born and raised in Napa. So glad I moved away (long story).
My wife likes wine a lot more than me but we both appreciate the good stuff.
When in November you gonna be around this year?

I lived in Napa as a kid as well.

314joey
11-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Terri's Mom and Sister are coming down the end of January for a week for her 70th birthday and she's already bought some chocolate wine, not sure what else she planning for this party.

Heading down to KW for a few days over the weekend, me with three chicks, I'm in trouble.

Napanutt
11-01-2013, 08:47 AM
I lived in Napa as a kid as well.

Did I know that?

GRADS
11-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Did I know that?

I'm not sure if I told you. I went to El Centro Elementary. Lived by Vintage High School.

Eli
11-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Terri's Mom and Sister are coming down the end of January for a week for her 70th birthday and she's already bought some chocolate wine, not sure what else she planning for this party.

Heading down to KW for a few days over the weekend, me with three chicks, I'm in trouble.

You're killing me Joey!!! I'm so jealous!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
11-01-2013, 07:25 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/anapyhyz.jpg

This was very, very good!

If I sound like I love all wine, it's bc I don't post the crap I drink just the good ones

Sent from my Bat Cave...

GRADS
11-01-2013, 07:29 PM
I got this for the wife today, she's been wanting to try it. I'm sure it's probably garbage.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/yqe4u9a2.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/zeqy5e6u.jpg

Paul65K
11-01-2013, 07:32 PM
I got this for the wife today, she's been wanting to try it. I'm sure it's probably garbage.

Wine from Manteca??? :yikes:

GRADS
11-01-2013, 07:43 PM

That's what I was thinking.

mrs.daytona
11-01-2013, 08:11 PM

WAIT A MINUTE..!!! In my own defense, I have a couple of friends who drink this and yes, I know it's cheap! I just thought I'd give it a try...

Napanutt
11-01-2013, 08:46 PM
WAIT A MINUTE..!!! In my own defense, I have a couple of friends who drink this and yes, I know it's cheap! I just thought I'd give it a try...
Dont tell him Kate but I'm usually on your side. ;)

Napanutt
11-01-2013, 08:57 PM
I told you it was drunk already.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/uby9yjyj.jpg

11-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Going with this tonight.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/sa7ysepy.jpg

westair
11-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Not a really a wine drinker but my daughter brought this over a couple weeks ago ..... about the best I've ever had! .... I've briefly tried to find more but doesn't seem to be much around, at least the 2010 year

Paul65K
11-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Well........We had 2 bottles this evening........hey it is Friday right :drinkin:

Eli
11-02-2013, 06:55 AM

Is it good?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
11-02-2013, 06:57 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/5emybasu.jpg

This was good...not as great as the Castoro

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
11-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Got Wine?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/4e4uhu9a.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/azy9ahap.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/huvy8amy.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/a7ygatyb.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/duresaga.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Paul65K
11-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Got Wine?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/4e4uhu9a.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/azy9ahap.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/huvy8amy.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/a7ygatyb.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/duresaga.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Nice.....is it Climate controlled :yikes:

Eli
11-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Nice.....is it Climate controlled :yikes:

Not yet...it was shipped from Italy and some of it has been destroyed. It's gonna be an expensive claim :(

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Paul65K
11-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Not yet...it was shipped from Italy and some of it has been destroyed. It's gonna be an expensive claim :(

Sent from my Bat Cave...

One of these is cheap insurance.............http://www.costco.com/Wine-Enthusiast-N'FINITY-121-bottle-Wine-Cellar-Dual-Temperature%2c-Black-Trimmed-Door.product.11670029.html

Eli
11-02-2013, 08:23 AM
One of these is cheap insurance.............http://www.costco.com/Wine-Enthusiast-N'FINITY-121-bottle-Wine-Cellar-Dual-Temperature%2c-Black-Trimmed-Door.product.11670029.html

That's a great one and a great price! I'll pass along the info.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

TBI
11-02-2013, 09:09 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave...:thumb:

Eli
11-02-2013, 09:09 AM
:thumb:

Well hello there my dear! Nice of you to join the party! Miss you!!

Do you like the wine? Is that the one you told me about?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

TBI
11-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Well hello there my dear! Nice of you to join the party! Miss you!!

Do you like the wine? Is that the one you told me about?

Sent from my Bat Cave...I call it.........Beach Stumble

Eli
11-02-2013, 09:13 AM
I call it.........Beach Stumble

They all end up in a stumble ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

mrs.daytona
11-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Is it good?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

ummm....it's better than Franzia, does that count? ;) It wasn't that bad (from what I remember)....I opened it after I had already started drinking, so I think the jury is still out... :)

Eli
11-02-2013, 05:23 PM
ummm....it's better than Franzia, does that count? ;) It wasn't that bad (from what I remember)....I opened it after I had already started drinking, so I think the jury is still out... :)

So it's a great keep the buzz going wine! Excellent!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

mrs.daytona
11-02-2013, 05:39 PM
So it's a great keep the buzz going wine! Excellent!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I liked the cork...

Eli
11-02-2013, 05:44 PM
I liked the cork...

I love it!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Trailer Park Casanova
11-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Can you even find Claret anymore?

GRADS
11-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Can you even find Claret anymore?

Coppola makes a really good Claret.

GRADS
11-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Going with this tonight.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/sa7ysepy.jpg

I want to see a picture of the opened bottle!

Paul65K
11-02-2013, 05:59 PM

I was thinking the same thing :D

Eli
11-02-2013, 06:00 PM

I was thinking the same thing :D

I wanna taste it!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Napanutt
11-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Coppola makes a really good Claret.

You wanna know why I think you might be gay? ;)

Eli
11-03-2013, 12:49 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/04/y7eraqev.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave...

11-03-2013, 05:12 PM

Already tossed it. I’ll make sure I get you a pic on the next one…. :biggrin:

Wendi
11-08-2013, 05:37 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/09/y9eneje6.jpg
With homemade
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/09/ybugysyp.jpg

Eli
11-08-2013, 05:38 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/09/y9eneje6.jpg
With homemade
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/09/ybugysyp.jpg

That looks delicious! Did you make it?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
11-08-2013, 05:40 PM
That looks delicious! Did you make it?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I smashed the grapes and William and Taylor made the pizzas

314joey
11-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Those pizzas look good, now I want one. :redface:

Eli
11-08-2013, 06:02 PM
I smashed the grapes and William and Taylor made the pizzas

You're too funny! Can't wait till Sunday!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
11-08-2013, 06:05 PM
You're too funny! Can't wait till Sunday!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

For sure!!!!

Eli
11-08-2013, 06:15 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/09/jybuhamy.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/09/u5y5a8az.jpg

I figure it's probably good to add the description too

Sent from my Bat Cave...

ChumpChange
12-08-2013, 04:55 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/09/da2uhe7u.jpg

Eli
12-19-2013, 08:09 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/20/puvudunu.jpg

It's good...not sure if that's because I really wanted a glass or bc it's actually good :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-24-2013, 06:18 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/ebuvy7ur.jpg

My favorite wine!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
12-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Well.....we're sitting in church waiting for mass to tart but I got wine on the mind....2 bottles of this waiting for is in a little more than an hour. :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/y4u4a6en.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/hapa5u7e.jpg

Eli
12-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Well.....we're sitting in church waiting for mass to tart but I got wine on the mind....2 bottles of this waiting for is in a little more than an hour. :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/y4u4a6en.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/hapa5u7e.jpg

In the car? Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
12-24-2013, 06:50 PM
In the car? Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

No need to wait for a 5 minute drive home :D

Eli
12-24-2013, 06:51 PM
No need to wait for a 5 minute drive home :D

Nice! I knew there was something I liked bout you! I finally figured it out ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
12-25-2013, 05:54 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/26/gameqame.jpg

ChumpChange
12-25-2013, 05:55 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/26/ne3y8ubu.jpg

Family brought this. Quite sweet. Rookies.

Eli
12-25-2013, 05:56 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/26/ne3y8ubu.jpg

Family brought this. Quite sweet. Rookies.

Is it a dessert wine?

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
12-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Oh sure....everyone else can post pictures of their bottles but when I do they talk about my moobs.:headscratch:

Eli
12-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Oh sure....everyone else can post pictures of their bottles but when I do they talk about my moobs.:headscratch:

Well it's not like there was anything else big enough to see :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
12-25-2013, 06:49 PM

Mine are called pectoral muscles. Maybe you should work out!

Eli
12-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Mine are called pectoral muscles. Maybe you should work out!

He paddle boards until the cops come and haul him away.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-26-2013, 07:05 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/ebuvy7ur.jpg

My favorite wine!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm still working on this bottle

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/27/3ysevu6e.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
12-26-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm still working on this bottle

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/27/3ysevu6e.jpg

I can see your moobs!!!!:boobeyes::thumbup:

Eli
12-26-2013, 08:56 PM
I can see your moobs!!!!

Faulk you!!! I have breasticles!! You have moobs!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-23-2014, 06:06 PM
Since I have another 8 days of sobriety…fuck'en sucks…I thought I'd just read this thread and see if there are any suggestions for me to drown myself in next weekend :D

Eli
02-07-2014, 07:47 PM

Delicious!

Sent from my Bat Cave

ocphotographics
02-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Been drinking Mazzocco lately getting ready to give this one a try but really like their Maple and Pony both great Zins http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/08/apebepyq.jpg

Sent from my Darkroom

Eli
02-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Been drinking Mazzocco lately getting ready to give this one a try but really like their Maple and Pony both great Zins http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/08/apebepyq.jpg

Sent from my Darkroom

You drink wine? WTF Mr. Beer guy!

Red Zin is yummy!
Sent from my Bat Cave

ocphotographics
02-07-2014, 08:18 PM
You drink wine? WTF Mr. Beer guy!

Red Zin is yummy!
Sent from my Bat Cave

WTF of corse I drink wine, but reds only. If you ever see anything from Mazzocco grab it you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Darkroom

Eli
02-07-2014, 08:33 PM
WTF of corse I drink wine, but reds only. If you ever see anything from Mazzocco grab it you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Darkroom

I only drink reds too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-07-2014, 08:54 PM
Ahhhh!

Paul65K
02-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Ahhhh!

Not too bad: thumb:

But.......these are a little more ready to drink :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/08/he3a5ete.jpg

GRADS
02-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Not too bad: thumb:

But.......these are a little more ready to drink :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/08/he3a5ete.jpg

Ah touché

Paul65K
02-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Ah touchéEnjoy.......I'm too cheap to open mine....I will live vicariously through you GRADS :thumb:

Eli
02-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Ah touché

Save one for me!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Save one for me!

Don't worry, we will drink good wine when you are here.

Oops! Did I just let the cat out of the bag? ;)

Napanutt
02-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Enjoy.......I'm too cheap to open mine....I will live vicariously through you GRADS :thumb:

Too funny Paul. Me and the wife do quite a bit and we've had more than one person living vicariously through us on this trip or that one.

Napanutt
02-07-2014, 11:20 PM

I'm assuming that's an open invitation to us locals? ;)

GRADS
02-07-2014, 11:55 PM

Absolutely! We are going to try and get all the NorCal people together when she is here. Bring the motorhome up?

Napanutt
02-07-2014, 11:58 PM
Bring the motorhome up?

Don't leave home without it. ;)

Eli
02-08-2014, 06:12 AM

That's going to be a lot of wine drinking.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
02-08-2014, 06:34 PM

Very good Cabernet!

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-08-2014, 07:07 PM
That's going to be a lot of wine drinking.

Sent from my Bat Cave

You have no idea ;)

Eli
02-08-2014, 07:18 PM
You have no idea ;)

I'm a light weight :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-08-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm a light weight :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Better start practicing ;) You'll be fine...I'll make sure a have some Patron for you for breakfast ;)

Wendi
02-08-2014, 07:34 PM

Very good Cabernet!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I really wish I had a glass right now!

mrs.daytona
02-08-2014, 07:35 PM
I really wish I had a glass right now!

Are you going for another 30 day chip?

Wendi
02-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Are you going for another 30 day chip?

Nope but I hate to drink alone

mrs.daytona
02-08-2014, 07:39 PM

Where's WMC? If I lived closer, I'd come drink with you.

Wendi
02-08-2014, 09:34 PM

I wish you did! He's at the river working on the remodel he started.

Napanutt
02-08-2014, 09:55 PM
I personally don't care who I drink with. ;)

We live 45 minutes from you. You've never afforded the same offer to me. ;)

Wendi
02-08-2014, 09:57 PM

Oh busted LOL!!

Napanutt
02-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Oh busted LOL!!

Thank you Wendi. LOL

mrs.daytona
02-08-2014, 10:24 PM

Wendi's hot..can you blame me? ;) and what are you complaining about? You've been to my house. Granted it was at 6am before a mud run, but whatever! ;)

Napanutt
02-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Wendi's hot..can you blame me? ;) and what are you complaining about? You've been to my house. Granted it was at 6am before a mud run, but whatever! ;)

Hey. I hear you got cook ware that you have know idea how to work. Got room for our bus? I don't cook and drive. I do cook well, you've seen plenty of my antagonizing pictures. Just say when. ;)

Stainless
03-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Paul, Grads, and Eli...I give you;http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/10/5urytuge.jpg
Directly from the vineyard of Walmart. :p

CH3NO2

GRADS
03-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Paul, Grads, and Eli...I give you;

Good shit there...pink moscato:puke:

Paul65K
03-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Paul, Grads, and Eli...I give you;http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/10/5urytuge.jpg

CH3NO2I'm thinking Boone's Farm may be the next step up........but then again I'm a wine snob and that stuff looks like it was Vintage last Thursday :rolleyes

riverrunner1984
03-21-2014, 10:00 AM
I do not drink too much wine however, my best friend is a member of this wine club and gets a case every 6 months shipped to him.
I have tried it once and enjoyed it.

http://www.johnevancellars.com/

Eli
03-21-2014, 10:08 AM

Compliments of Grads and Mrs. Daytona...this was delicious!

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
03-22-2014, 09:48 AM
Enjoyed a few bottles last night with some friends.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/23/qaga4yvy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

mrs.daytona
03-22-2014, 01:28 PM

Compliments of Grads and Mrs. Daytona...this was delicious!

Sent from my Bat Cave

That was really good once it opened up. I thought the Frank Family Reserve was also fantastic!

Eli
03-22-2014, 02:17 PM
That was really good once it opened up. I thought the Frank Family Reserve was also fantastic!

That was but I didn't have a pic

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
03-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Enjoyed a few bottles last night with some friends.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/23/qaga4yvy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

You guys have a drinking problem :D

Eli
03-22-2014, 04:45 PM
You guys have a drinking problem :D

The only problem is the bottles are empty!

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
03-22-2014, 06:18 PM
The only problem is the bottles are empty!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli gets it ;)

ChumpChange
03-22-2014, 09:53 PM
Saw this today

But this one was better. :D

Eli
03-29-2014, 06:50 PM

I'm giving this puppy a try.

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
03-29-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm giving this puppy a try.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Is that Christian Loubitan's winery? :D

Eli
03-29-2014, 07:06 PM
Is that Christian Loubitan's winery? :D

I don't know who CB is :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
03-29-2014, 07:12 PM
I don't know who CB is :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sure..... ;)

Eli
03-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Sure..... ;)

Oh the shoes...no it's not. But this bottle...err...glass is delicious. Not as fruity or bold as I typically like, but yummy nonetheless.

FYI: I'm a Wang kinda girl myself. I hit up Nordie's to by a pair of CB once and the sales people told me they aren't the most comfortable. So I went with Vera and my they are comfortable. I can get 2 to 3 for the price of 1 CB.

These are my favorite...not wine but whatever!

Sent from my Bat Cave

hbchgirl
03-30-2014, 07:01 AM
Hey Eli... 😉

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/30/aga9utaq.jpg

Eli
03-30-2014, 07:02 AM
Hey Eli... 😉

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/30/aga9utaq.jpg

Haha! Love it!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
04-09-2014, 07:25 PM
Drinking Caymus Zinfandel tonight

Stainless
04-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Drinking Caymus Zinfandel tonight

Who is that?

CH3NO2

GRADS
04-09-2014, 07:54 PM
One of my sister wives

Stainless
04-09-2014, 07:58 PM
One of my sister wives

Nice...play on words! ;)

CH3NO2

mrs.daytona
04-09-2014, 10:12 PM
One of my sister wives

I believe a sister wife would technically be mine..no? :D

Stainless
04-10-2014, 05:20 AM
I believe a sister wife would technically be mine..no? :D

I read it twice, think I figured it out. ;)

CH3NO2

ptc
04-10-2014, 01:45 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave...

PR ? - you must have heard of Opollo Vineyards then? and if you like Zin you need to try their Mountain Zin... (2009 or 2010 if avail) its the best around.... anyplace.

ptc
04-10-2014, 02:00 PM

Didnt you know that all the fine vineyards of Napa/Sonoma are now buying grapes from Manteca, Modesto, Turlock, Lodi, Elk Grove, Sloughouse, the Delta???? , not to mention Arnold, Murphys, Plymouth, and Placerville....

This is becoming prime real estate for them.... wait till the French find out! :biggrin:

Eli
05-01-2014, 07:14 PM

My BIL claims this is a good bottle and we're drinking it with dinner to commence the commencement celebrations!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
05-01-2014, 07:47 PM

My BIL claims this is a good bottle and we're drinking it with dinner to commence the commencement celebrations!

Sent from my Bat CaveHere's a little info for you;

https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)

Eli
05-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Here's a little info for you;

https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)

Nothing came up

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
05-01-2014, 07:50 PM
I forgot to post this up the other night.........well in truth I didn't really forget I was actually too drunk to post at the time :drinkin:

Eli
05-01-2014, 07:52 PM
I forgot to post this up the other night.........well in truth I didn't really forget I was actually too drunk to post at the time :drinkin:

I think you posted it in another thread the next morning. But, good thing it's where I can find it now.

Anything on the bottle I just posted?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
05-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Wines (https://www.cellartracker.com/wines.asp)
> Search wines for 'artemis' (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?fInStock=0&Table=List&iUserOverride=0&szSearch=artemis#selected%3DW1262529_1_Kfe2863a18a 318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
> Stag's Leap Wine Cellars (https://www.cellartracker.com/producer.asp?iProducer=383&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529%5F1%5FKf e2863a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
> Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=List&iUserOverride=0&fInStock=0&Wine=Stag%27s+Leap+Wine+Cellars+Cabernet+Sauvignon +Artemis)
> 2010

Print (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/print.asp)
Share (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/shareactions.asp?url=%2Fw%3F1495399)
Hide Side Panel (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?Classic=1&iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529%5F1%5FKf e2863a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)

· > Search wines for 'artemis' (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?fInStock=0&Table=List&iUserOverride=0&szSearch=artemis#selected%3DW1262529_1_Kfe2863a18a 318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
· > Stag's Leap Wine Cellars (https://www.cellartracker.com/producer.asp?iProducer=383&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529%5F1%5FKf e2863a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
· > Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=List&iUserOverride=0&fInStock=0&Wine=Stag%27s+Leap+Wine+Cellars+Cabernet+Sauvignon +Artemis)
· > 2010
· Print (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/print.asp)
· Share (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/shareactions.asp?url=%2Fw%3F1495399)
· Hide Side Panel (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?Classic=1&iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529%5F1%5FKf e2863a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
Top of Form

Bottom of Form

file:///C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image002.jpgBrowse (https://www.cellartracker.com/label.asp?iWine=1495399&iLabel=315731)
CT 90.3 (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/notestats.asp?iWine=1495399)
142 user reviews (https://www.cellartracker.com/notes.asp?iWine=1495399)
2010 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis
CABERNET SAUVIGNON (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Varietal=Cabernet+Sauvignon)
· USA (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Country=USA)
· > California (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Region=California)
· > Napa Valley (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?SubRegion=Napa+Valley)
My Value: (Add My Value (https://www.cellartracker.com/editvalue.asp?iWine=1495399))
Community Average Value: $46.81; $98.83 (1.5L); $26.98 (375ml); $17.50 (100ml)
Drink between: 2014 - 2020 (https://www.cellartracker.com/editpersonal.asp?iWine=1495399) (Add My Dates (https://www.cellartracker.com/editpersonal.asp?iWine=1495399))
1. Other Vintages (12) (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
2. From This Producer (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
FOOD PAIRING TAGS
Community users think this wine goes best with:
· Flank Steak (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=List&iUserOverride=0&FoodTag=Flank+Steak)
Add My Food Pairing Tags (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/foodtag_form.asp?iWine=1495399)
WHO LIKES THIS WINE (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=Votes&iUserOverride=0&iWine=1495399)(37)
1. file:///C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.gif (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=275796)
ddahl (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=275796)
102 Tasting Notes
2. file:///C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.gif (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=319690)
Big Bad Voodoo Da… (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=319690)
64 Tasting Notes
3. file:///C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.gif (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=318406)
WineLifeMag (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=318406)
26 Tasting Notes
More (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=Votes&iUserOverride=0&iWine=1495399)
POPULAR WINES LIKE THIS (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=Producer&iUserOverride=0&Type=Red&Country=USA&Region=California&MasterVarietal=Cabernet+Sauvignon)
· Red (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150004)2009 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150004)
· Red (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1176173)2007 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1176173)
· Red (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150052)2009 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Special Selection (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150052)
More (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=Producer&iUserOverride=0&Type=Red&Country=USA&Region=California&MasterVarietal=Cabernet+Sauvignon)
· Tasting Notes (55) (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a#tab_one)

· Pro Reviews (1) (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a#tab_two)

· Wine Definition (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a#tab_three)

COMMUNITY TASTING NOTES (https://www.cellartracker.com/notes.asp?iWine=1495399) (55)Avg Score: 90.3 Points (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/notestats.asp?iWine=1495399)
1. Most Recent First (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
Note Display Settings (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/note_display.asp)
· Options (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)

4/25/2014 - WALKERJFW WROTE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4276346)89 Points
AT Lauren's for Collin's birthday. This was brought by one of the guests, cracked it during the evening.

Darker garnet color. Spice and red fruit on the nose. Blackberry, spices, vanilla oak and tobacco.

I like SLWC in general, their Cask 23 ages beautifully. This one is ready now, would drink over the next 5 years
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4276346&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4276346&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4276346)

· Options (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)

4/22/2014 - BIG BAD VOODOO DADDY LIKES THIS WINE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4269823)90 Points
Almost as good as the last one. Fruity goodness.
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4269823&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4269823&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4269823)

4/9/2014 - DDAHL LIKES THIS WINE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4242861)90 Points
Solid bold cab. Always a good reliable wine.
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4242861&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4242861&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4242861)

4/6/2014 - FRANK_A_M WROTE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4238221)90 Points
Deep purple color. Medium tannins, hint if oak, smooth finish.
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4238221&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4238221&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4238221)

4/5/2014 - SONNYCHIBA WROTE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4236196)90 Points
Dark ruby color. Rich jam, tobacco, and back pepper on the nose. Full and rich on the palate with raspberry jam and more of the black pepper. Good components overall, and would drink over the next 4-5 years.. A nice wine and good price point.
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4236196&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4236196&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4236196)

Eli
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
> Search wines for 'artemis' (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?fInStock=0&Table=List&iUserOverride=0&szSearch=artemis#selected%3DW1262529_1_Kfe2863a18a 318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
> Stag's Leap Wine Cellars (https://www.cellartracker.com/producer.asp?iProducer=383&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529%5F1%5FKf e2863a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
> Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=List&iUserOverride=0&fInStock=0&Wine=Stag%27s+Leap+Wine+Cellars+Cabernet+Sauvignon +Artemis)
> 2010

Print (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/print.asp)
Share (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/shareactions.asp?url=%2Fw%3F1495399)
Hide Side Panel (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?Classic=1&iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529%5F1%5FKf e2863a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)

· > Search wines for 'artemis' (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?fInStock=0&Table=List&iUserOverride=0&szSearch=artemis#selected%3DW1262529_1_Kfe2863a18a 318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
· > Stag's Leap Wine Cellars (https://www.cellartracker.com/producer.asp?iProducer=383&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529%5F1%5FKf e2863a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
· > Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=List&iUserOverride=0&fInStock=0&Wine=Stag%27s+Leap+Wine+Cellars+Cabernet+Sauvignon +Artemis)
· > 2010
· Print (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/print.asp)
· Share (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/shareactions.asp?url=%2Fw%3F1495399)
· Hide Side Panel (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?Classic=1&iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529%5F1%5FKf e2863a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
Top of Form

Bottom of Form

file:///C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image002.jpgBrowse (https://www.cellartracker.com/label.asp?iWine=1495399&iLabel=315731)
CT 90.3 (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/notestats.asp?iWine=1495399)
142 user reviews (https://www.cellartracker.com/notes.asp?iWine=1495399)
2010 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis
CABERNET SAUVIGNON (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Varietal=Cabernet+Sauvignon)
· USA (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Country=USA)
· > California (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Region=California)
· > Napa Valley (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?SubRegion=Napa+Valley)
My Value: (Add My Value (https://www.cellartracker.com/editvalue.asp?iWine=1495399))
Community Average Value: $46.81; $98.83 (1.5L); $26.98 (375ml); $17.50 (100ml)
Drink between: 2014 - 2020 (https://www.cellartracker.com/editpersonal.asp?iWine=1495399) (Add My Dates (https://www.cellartracker.com/editpersonal.asp?iWine=1495399))
1. Other Vintages (12) (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
2. From This Producer (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
FOOD PAIRING TAGS
Community users think this wine goes best with:
· Flank Steak (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=List&iUserOverride=0&FoodTag=Flank+Steak)
Add My Food Pairing Tags (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/foodtag_form.asp?iWine=1495399)
WHO LIKES THIS WINE (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=Votes&iUserOverride=0&iWine=1495399)(37)
1. file:///C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.gif (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=275796)
ddahl (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=275796)
102 Tasting Notes
2. file:///C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.gif (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=319690)
Big Bad Voodoo Da… (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=319690)
64 Tasting Notes
3. file:///C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.gif (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=318406)
WineLifeMag (https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=318406)
26 Tasting Notes
More (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=Votes&iUserOverride=0&iWine=1495399)
POPULAR WINES LIKE THIS (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=Producer&iUserOverride=0&Type=Red&Country=USA&Region=California&MasterVarietal=Cabernet+Sauvignon)
· Red (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150004)2009 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150004)
· Red (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1176173)2007 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1176173)
· Red (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150052)2009 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Special Selection (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150052)
More (https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?Table=Producer&iUserOverride=0&Type=Red&Country=USA&Region=California&MasterVarietal=Cabernet+Sauvignon)
· Tasting Notes (55) (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a#tab_one)

· Pro Reviews (1) (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a#tab_two)

· Wine Definition (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a#tab_three)

COMMUNITY TASTING NOTES (https://www.cellartracker.com/notes.asp?iWine=1495399) (55)Avg Score: 90.3 Points (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/notestats.asp?iWine=1495399)
1. Most Recent First (https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1495399&searchId=9D14B71B%23selected%253DW1262529_1_Kfe286 3a18a318dadf9be49ceedb6ef1a)
Note Display Settings (https://www.cellartracker.com/popup/note_display.asp)

4/25/2014 - WALKERJFW WROTE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4276346)89 Points
AT Lauren's for Collin's birthday. This was brought by one of the guests, cracked it during the evening.

Darker garnet color. Spice and red fruit on the nose. Blackberry, spices, vanilla oak and tobacco.

I like SLWC in general, their Cask 23 ages beautifully. This one is ready now, would drink over the next 5 years
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4276346&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4276346&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4276346)

4/22/2014 - BIG BAD VOODOO DADDY LIKES THIS WINE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4269823)90 Points
Almost as good as the last one. Fruity goodness.
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4269823&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4269823&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4269823)

4/9/2014 - DDAHL LIKES THIS WINE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4242861)90 Points
Solid bold cab. Always a good reliable wine.
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4242861&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4242861&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4242861)

4/6/2014 - FRANK_A_M WROTE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4238221)90 Points
Deep purple color. Medium tannins, hint if oak, smooth finish.
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4238221&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4238221&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4238221)

4/5/2014 - SONNYCHIBA WROTE: (https://www.cellartracker.com/note.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4236196)90 Points
Dark ruby color. Rich jam, tobacco, and back pepper on the nose. Full and rich on the palate with raspberry jam and more of the black pepper. Good components overall, and would drink over the next 4-5 years.. A nice wine and good price point.
Do you find this review helpful? Yes (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4236196&Helpful=1) - No (https://www.cellartracker.com/notevote.asp?iNote=4236196&Helpful=0) / Comment (https://www.cellartracker.com/editcomment.asp?iWine=1495399&iNote=4236196)

Thank you! I hate when he's right.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
05-16-2014, 07:01 PM

This is a must try!

Sent from my Bat Cave

pvhca1
05-20-2014, 02:30 PM
If you liked the Artemis try their FAY.

The CSJ CS was WS #1 wine a few years back, ever since then the prices are crazy.

Eli
10-10-2014, 08:03 PM

This will go great with my dinner.

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Cakebread is all time fav. Hard to go wrong with a few others here. Waiting for a good excuse to break into the Opus One.

Eli
10-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Cakebread is all time fav. Hard to go wrong with a few others here. Waiting for a good excuse to break into the Opus One.

Are you a Mondavi wine club member? The Opus one isn't all that great.

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Are you a Mondavi wine club member? The Opus one isn't all that great.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I've had one of the same year and it was amazing... it's a $400 bottle of wine, and was a gift. I hit Napa before, and my brother is in the wine and spirits biz, so I get some insider tips. Nothing below the Mondavi reserve has ever done much for me, but their vineyard tour is amazing if you want to spend the time and get to taste the grapes and see how it all starts.

Eli
10-11-2014, 12:05 AM
I've had one of the same year and it was amazing... it's a $400 bottle of wine, and was a gift. I hit Napa before, and my brother is in the wine and spirits biz, so I get some insider tips. Nothing below the Mondavi reserve has ever done much for me, but their vineyard tour is amazing if you want to spend the time and get to taste the grapes and see how it all starts.

My wine frig is almost filled with Mondavi reserve bottles 😱 I went there bc I love the wine and fell in love even more. Have you tried their Cabernet from Carneros? It's the best Cabernet, I've ever had. And their Pinot Noir from Carneros Reserve. I have a few bottles of the 2010 left. My favorite wine club membership by far.

I don't know much about Opus One, I've had it and wasn't too impressed, I think Mondavi reserve is way better. But, If me memory serves me right, Mondavi was a co-founder of Opus One. Owned by Constellation now?

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-11-2014, 12:13 AM
My wine frig is almost filled with Mondavi reserve bottles �� I went there bc I love the wine and fell in love even more. Have you tried their Cabernet from Carneros? It's the best Cabernet, I've ever had. And their Pinot Noir from Carneros Reserve. I have a few bottles of the 2010 left. My favorite wine club membership by far.

I don't know much about Opus One, I've had it and wasn't too impressed, I think Mondavi reserve is way better. But, If me memory serves me right, Mondavi was a co-founder of Opus One. Owned by Constellation now?

Sent from my Bat Cave

I went to Mondavi because it was pretty much the first vineyard that you come to on the left hand side of the road. I could take it or leave it. I know there is all kinds of politics involved with pretty much every vineyard up there as to who started with who, who's grapes are going into what, and who took which blend from who. At the end of the day, it's way too much to try and keep up with. Got my sister from another mother in Napa who swears by pretty much anything from Duckhorn. To me, Mondavi is way too safe of a choice for all the other options in that realm.

Oh, and yes, Mondavi was the key in Opus One. Haven't followed it much beyond that.

Coppola was a great looking vineyard with a very impressive entrance and grounds. Nicolas Cage's uncle by the way, with lots of great memorabilia upstairs. The wine? Didn't really do it for me.

Cakebread has my vote all across the board. They have the Dancing Bear Ranch Reserve that is amazing as well. If I'm cracking open a bottle I'd like to enjoy it. Had a crazy high maintenance girl who would knock back $400 in wine at dinner with a few friends and not think about it. After the first bottle, throttle it back a bit.

Eli
10-11-2014, 12:15 AM
I went to Mondavi because it was pretty much the first vineyard that you come to on the left hand side of the road. I could take it or leave it. I know there is all kinds of politics involved with pretty much every vineyard up there as to who started with who, who's grapes are going into what, and who took which blend from who. At the end of the day, it's way too much to try and keep up with. Got my sister from another mother in Napa who swears by pretty much anything from Duckhorn. To me, Mondavi is way too safe of a choice for all the other options in that realm.

Cakebread has my vote all across the board. They have the Dancing Bear Ranch Reserve that is amazing as well. If I'm cracking open a bottle I'd like to enjoy it. Had a crazy high maintenance girl who would knock back $400 in wine at dinner with a few friends and not think about it. After the first bottle, throttle it back a bit.

I hate politics...it does nothing for my pallet lol

AFTER the first bottle?? I'm down for a 10 count. Cheep date over here. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-11-2014, 12:17 AM
I hate politics...it does nothing for my pallet lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Was speaking more to the politics of the vineyards and who's fucking whom... not in the DC sense of it. Everyone up there was the first to perfect anything they ever did. Funny stuff actually.

Eli
10-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Was speaking more to the politics of the vineyards and who's fucking whom... not in the DC sense of it. Everyone up there was the first to perfect anything they ever did. Funny stuff actually.

Yea, um...I got that lol

I hate all types of politics. Specially, the ones that get in the way of my wine.

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Yea, um...I got that lol

I hate all types of politics. Specially, the ones that get in the way of my wine.

Sent from my Bat Cave

At least the politics in boats leave your wine alone... :drinkin:

foxfam312
10-11-2014, 09:31 AM
To not have a headache after wine, take a cap full of hydrogen peroxide in a 8 oz glass of water and drink, puts the oxygen back in your blood stream to feed your brain, it works

Paul65K
10-11-2014, 09:53 AM
To not have a headache after wine, take a cap full of hydrogen peroxide in a 8 oz glass of water and drink, puts the oxygen back in your blood stream to feed your brain, it works
It's even easier than that.........drink good wine and you won't get a headache.......I have proof this works :D

Last night and no ill effects :buddies:

foxfam312
10-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Even good wine has sulfate's which is what pulls the oxygen out of the wine but your right a good wine is all I drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sangermike
10-11-2014, 12:41 PM
what ever happened to spanada and 7up? oh that was the 70's, lost that decade

Eli
10-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Even good wine has sulfate's which is what pulls the oxygen out of the wine but your right a good wine is all I drink

It sure does. I once asked a guy who's a total wine drinker, what's a good wine, he said "the one you like".

I usually drink good stuff, but enough of it will dehydrate me for sure. I'm a light weight.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
10-11-2014, 06:24 PM
It sure does. I once asked a guy who's a total wine drinker, what's a good wine, he said "the one you like".

I usually drink good stuff, but enough of it will dehydrate me for sure. I'm a light weight.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Smart guy :D

Eli
10-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Smart guy :D

At the time, I was very annoyed. I didn't know much about wine and certain had no clue what I liked. But, it eventually made sense.

Sent from my Bat Cave

FrznJim
10-12-2014, 10:16 AM

You might want to clarify that to food grade HP. The stuff you get in the drugstore is toxic.

pvhca1
10-22-2014, 02:42 PM
It's even easier than that.........drink good wine and you won't get a headache.......I have proof this works :D

Last night and no ill effects :buddies:

Heading to Napa Valley for my annual trip in Dec, just made a res. for a tour at Groth, right near where I stay in Rutherford.

HB Vic
10-22-2014, 02:45 PM
I tried really hard to get in to wine. Just couldn't do it. Felt fake and tasted like hair gel.

I'd rather drink warm Fireball lol

ChumpChange
10-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Heading to Napa Valley for my annual trip in Dec, just made a res. for a tour at Groth, right near where I stay in Rutherford.

What's up big baller! :D

Any motorcyclists piss you off lately? :)

Paul65K
10-22-2014, 03:34 PM
Well.....when you go to Groth give a call to Saddleback/Venge winery before you go and see if you can stop in. The winemaker/Vineyard master there is a guy called Nils Venge (pronounced Vin-Gay)....He is considered one of the true "Masters" of the valley. He was formerly the Winemaker at Groth in the 80's and 90's and was at the helm there when they became the first American winemaker to receive a perfect 100 from Wine Spectator......he's a super guy and last time we were up there we actually sat out in the barn on some old barrels and drank wine (lots of it) and ate cheese from the old refrigerator he has out there.......Priceless!!

Have a great time :thumb:

jordy
10-22-2014, 04:38 PM
I tried really hard to get in to wine. Just couldn't do it. Felt fake and tasted like hair gel.

I'd rather drink warm Fireball lol

That's pretty serious right there. Hair gel and warm Fireball. C'mon Vic, don't sugarcoat it... tell us how you really feel! :airplane:

HB Vic
10-22-2014, 04:51 PM
That's pretty serious right there. Hair gel and warm Fireball. C'mon Vic, don't sugarcoat it... tell us how you really feel! :airplane:

Having dinner at Sinatras tonight. Maybe I'll try a little wine with my scallops.

Not. Lol

jordy
10-22-2014, 05:17 PM
Having dinner at Sinatras tonight. Maybe I'll try a little wine with my scallops.

Not. Lol

Get away from the Paul Mitchell and Bed Head varieties and step into something a little lower down on the page. :partytime:

niceguyeddie
10-22-2014, 05:44 PM

Eli
01-23-2015, 07:47 PM

Delicious

Sent from my Batmobile...the Batcave is being renovated.

2manymustangs
01-23-2015, 07:54 PM
I am REALLY liking my hard apple cider (apple wine)... After only 14 days, its killer... :)

riverrunner1984
01-23-2015, 08:19 PM
I am REALLY liking my hard apple cider (apple wine)... After only 14 days, its killer... :)

I really need to try and make a batch....

2manymustangs
01-24-2015, 06:25 AM
I really need to try and make a batch....

PM me your e-mail address and I will give you the exact steps I followed, it's only going to get better and at 14 days its REAL good... it will cost you about 6-7 bucks to make a gallon including the air lock/stopper... The cost per gallon goes down after your initial purchase :)

Eli
12-04-2015, 06:14 PM
This Cabernet is delicious. A must try and reasonably priced. 59149

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji176][emoji176]