PDA

View Full Version : So.... Any weekend plans.?!!!!

PokerRun388
10-18-2013, 05:55 AM
I really don't have any hahaha:)

Just curious and nosy I guess as too what you peeps are doing?:D

I'm just gonna get my morning workouts in....then......???.....:D who knows haha

I wouldn't mind relaxing in the pic below!;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stainless
10-18-2013, 06:06 AM
Mine are the same as yours PR, I'll take dogs for a long walk, then I'll see which way the wind blows me.

CH3NO2

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 06:10 AM
Hanging around the hood thus weekend, maybe dust off the Chevellle :D

Digger
10-18-2013, 06:35 AM
Chile Cook off / Car show ............ http://parkeraz.org/chili-cook-off/

Paul65K
10-18-2013, 06:40 AM
I'm in Veags through Monday for our annual guys golf weekend. We have 28 this year so lots of fun and friendship during the day and great food and ???? at night :partyguy::gathering:

Eli
10-18-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm driving to Vegas to play golf ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
10-18-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm driving to Vegas to play golf ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli do you need a co-pilot?

Eli
10-18-2013, 07:12 AM
Eli do you need a co-pilot?

Always! But I was joking...it's my way of tormenting Paul1,000,000 :D

I'll be in Vegas next weekend for the NHRA races!!

This weekend it's Batista tonight and volleyball competition in HB tomorrow. Anyone wanna hangout there let me know ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

riverrunner1984
10-18-2013, 07:22 AM
Camping at Mountain Lakes in Lytle Creek this weekend!

Paul65K
10-18-2013, 07:25 AM
Hey....if you two think that hanging out with 28, 40/50 something YO married guys in Vegas (without their wives) sounds like fun to you head on over :yikes:

We're kind of boring though........we are usually calling it a night by 10PM after playing golf all day :rolleyes:

Eli
10-18-2013, 07:28 AM
Hey....if you two think that hanging out with 28, 40/50 something YO married guys in Vegas (without their wives) head on over :yikes:

We're kind of boring though........we are usually calling it a night by 10PM after playing golf all day :rolleyes:

I can ...it's way more fun then hanging out with 30 year old single guys who have bets going as to which one "she'll pick" ...that was my last trip to Vegas. So boring!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Paul65K
10-18-2013, 07:30 AM
I can ...it's way more fun then hanging out with 30 year old single guys who have bets going as to which one "she'll pick" ...that was my last trip to Vegas. So boring!

It's "Than" :D

Eli
10-18-2013, 07:31 AM
It's "Than" :D

Never mind...getting hit on is way more fun than having my grammar corrected...;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Paul65K
10-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Never mind...getting hit on is way more fun than having my grammar corrected...;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Just wanted you to know what you'd be in for :D

Eli
10-18-2013, 07:33 AM
Just wanted you to know what you'd be in for :D

I'm confident that you'll be the only one correcting my grammar :D

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Paul65K
10-18-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm confident that you'll be the only one correcting my grammar :D

Hmmm.............."Grammar"????..................you're likely right :D

Eli
10-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Hmmm.............."Grammar"????..................you're likely right :D

You have a problem with how I spil things now two?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
10-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Looks like we're headed up to the Octoberfest tomorrow, this weekend I'll drive up and we'll check things out, next weekend cabbing it, do some drinking and act silly.

havaduner
10-18-2013, 07:43 AM
Golf all weekend for me too, but not in Vegas.

SFV2RVR
10-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Bakersfield for the drag boat races!

westair
10-18-2013, 07:49 AM
My daughters getting married in La Jolla, so will be spending the weekend there .... not one of my favorite places.

Wendi
10-18-2013, 07:58 AM
Always! But I was joking...it's my way of tormenting Paul1,000,000 :D

This weekend it's Batista tonight and volleyball competition in HB tomorrow. Anyone wanna hangout there let me know ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave... So was I!!! LOL. I was playing along. Since WMC is in Norcal, I'm going to have a mommy/daughter weekend. Do some shopping, lunch, pedi's.... Fun fun!!!

Eli
10-18-2013, 07:59 AM
So was I!!! LOL. I was playing along. Since WMC is in Norcal, I'm going to have a mommy/daughter weekend. Do some shopping, lunch, pedi's.... Fun fun!!!

Need a co-pilot? Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
10-18-2013, 08:00 AM
My daughters getting married in La Jolla, so will be spending the weekend there .... not one of my favorite places.
Congratulations to your daughter and have fun!

Wheeler
10-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Always! But I was joking...it's my way of tormenting Paul1,000,000

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Since you'll be in HB look up Nick and Liahna, they are hoot to hang with! :D

Eli
10-18-2013, 08:09 AM

Congrats!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-18-2013, 08:11 AM

That would be great!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wheeler
10-18-2013, 08:21 AM
I really don't have any hahaha:)

Just curious and nosy I guess as too what you peeps are doing?

I'm just gonna get my morning workouts in....then......???.....:D who knows haha

What up Pokey!:D

I'm not doing a damn thing of any importance, just heading out the ranch in a few and the chili cook off in the morning. I have to pick up some carbs from Racer Den and get the Mandella back on the water then on Sunday I might work on my Cabana roof and start getting the new dock ready to go in the water.

Thanks for asking! :action-smiley-069:

WMC
10-18-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm working:mad:

sent from WMC's phone

ChumpChange
10-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Hanging around the hood thus weekend, maybe dust off the Chevellle :D

You should take that thing to Cars & Coffee or is that too early for you?

I'm in Veags through Monday for our annual guys golf weekend. We have 28 this year so lots of fun and friendship during the day and great food and ???? at night :partyguy::gathering:

How many rounds will you play?

I'll be refing my kids soccer game tomorrow morning and then off to the Cal Poly pumpkin patch for some fun. Other than that, we were going to be booked the majority of Sunday but that got cancelled which means I get to do whatever I want.

WMC
10-18-2013, 08:33 AM

I'll be refing my kids soccer game tomorrow morning and then off to the Cal Poly pumpkin patch for some fun. Other than that, we were going to be booked the majority of Sunday but that got cancelled which means I get to do whatever I want.

It will depend on how far it is. HB only drives his car 5miles max

sent from WMC's phone

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 08:37 AM

After the drama that went on here at 6am, I'm feeling a night of drinking is in order. So very good chance I will not be up any earlier than 10-11am depending on how well I celebrate. Yes, drama and a celebration. Can you figure out what happened? LOL

chevellesb406
10-18-2013, 08:43 AM
I will be staying at Riverland and hopefully burning through a couple of tanks of gas all weekend on the nice calm water, and maybe a ride in my friends flat for the first time in years. GoPro footage to follow.

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 08:45 AM
I will be staying at Riverland and hopefully burning through a couple of tanks of gas all weekend on the nice calm water, and maybe a ride in my friends flat for the first time in years. GoPro footage to follow.

Very cool. Weather should be perfect and not crowded. Perfect time of the year imo. Have fun!

westair
10-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Congratulations to your daughter and have fun!

Congrats!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Thanks!! ... very happy for my daughter and looking forward for my wife returning back to normal ..lol

Eli
10-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Thanks!! ... very happy for my daughter and looking forward for my wife returning back to normal ..lol

Normal??? That's boring ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

SBS933
10-18-2013, 10:01 AM
I will be staying at Riverland and hopefully burning through a couple of tanks of gas all weekend on the nice calm water, and maybe a ride in my friends flat for the first time in years. GoPro footage to follow. Hell Yeah, that's a Weekend . Myself i'm going down the hill to get the boat detailed while the interior is getting upholstered. Then Sunday it's all about football.

pvhca1
10-18-2013, 10:07 AM

Sounds sweet Paul, where you guys playing?

Camping at Mountain Lakes in Lytle Creek this weekend!

My friends own that, Bob, Kevin, Shamus Burlingame, Eagle Roofing Tile!!

Very cool place. Use to go as a kid with family until it went private, didn't know the family back then, was at a party at their ranch one day and was telling Bob how much I loved that place as a kid and then some JACKOFF took it private, the look on allot of peeps faces was priceless, LOL!!

pvhca1
10-18-2013, 10:11 AM
Tonight watch the Doyer game in La Verne somewhere, Golf tourney Sat at Santa Anita, then meeting the girls at Santa Anita for the races. Sunday watch the Cowboys beat the Eagles. Family dinner every Sunday night.

ChumpChange
10-18-2013, 10:20 AM
After the drama that went on here at 6am, I'm feeling a night of drinking is in order. So very good chance I will not be up any earlier than 10-11am depending on how well I celebrate. Yes, drama and a celebration. Can you figure out what happened? LOL

Here as in HB? I saw that. Otherwise, I don't have a clue. Is Mrs. HB pregnant?:signhuh:

ChumpChange
10-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Tonight watch the Doyer game in La Verne somewhere, Golf tourney Sat at Santa Anita, then meeting the girls at Santa Anita for the races. Sunday watch the Cowboys beat the Eagles. Family dinner every Sunday night.

Where you watchin? I'll be there before you! So pissed I missed the end of yesterday's story.........

riverrunner1984
10-18-2013, 10:29 AM

My friends own that, Bob, Kevin, Shamus Burlingame, Eagle Roofing Tile!!

Very cool place. Use to go as a kid with family until it went private, didn't know the family back then, was at a party at their ranch one day and was telling Bob how much I loved that place as a kid and then some JACKOFF took it private, the look on allot of peeps faces was priceless, LOL!!

It is going to be my 3rd time there. Our good friends own the time share and we go with them. I really enjoy it there an more than likely will buy the time share in the near future!
The activities are great and it is a great local get-a-way!

pvhca1
10-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Where you watchin? I'll be there before you! So pissed I missed the end of yesterday's story.........

T-Phillips I think, but not sure yet.

Wendi
10-18-2013, 10:36 AM
I will be staying at Riverland and hopefully burning through a couple of tanks of gas all weekend on the nice calm water, and maybe a ride in my friends flat for the first time in years. GoPro footage to follow. Take some photos in front of the Hotboat rolling billboard and post! Have fun and I'm jealous.

Wendi
10-18-2013, 10:38 AM
After the drama that went on here at 6am, I'm feeling a night of drinking is in order. So very good chance I will not be up any earlier than 10-11am depending on how well I celebrate. Yes, drama and a celebration. Can you figure out what happened? LOL Wow your drama and my drama are two totally different types of drama. :indifferent0001:

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Wow your drama and my drama are two totally different types of drama. :indifferent0001:

My drama had nothing to do with your drama. And my drama is still going full throttle. 4pm can't come soon enough. Bring on the Vodka!!

Wendi
10-18-2013, 10:45 AM
My drama had nothing to do with your drama. And my drama is still going full throttle. 4pm can't come soon enough. Bring on the Vodka!!

I'm concerned about drama and drinking, you might need a body guard!!!

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm concerned about drama and drinking, you might need a body guard!!!

Oh you have no idea. Can someone send me a McDonalds job application? I will be the best burger flipper McDonalds has ever employed. A model employee with zero drama and happy to have a job. Of course I'll be brain dead, but I would welcome the vacation :D

Milkmoney
10-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Flying to Germany for work. Leaving out tonight and coming back Monday. That's about it. :)

Paul65K
10-18-2013, 10:57 AM

We're playing 4 rounds (Today is an open round as the event is officially only Sat - Mon)

Red Rock Country Club - Friday
Paiute (Wolfe Course) - Saturday had to be changed to PGA Coyote Springs as Paiute Wolfe got hit during the last hard rains and 4-5 holes are under repair
Spanish Trails - Sunday
Badlands - Monday

I haven't swung a club since late June when i played in a Member/Guest in CA.......I'm just going to just try and have fun as there is NO WAY I'll be able to play to my 11 HDCP these days :no::no:

pvhca1
10-18-2013, 11:02 AM
We're playing 4 rounds (Today is an open round as the event is officially only Sat - Mon)

Red Rock Country Club - Friday
Paiute (Wolfe Course) - Saturday had to be changed to PGA Coyote Springs as Paiute Wolfe got hit during the last hard rains and 4-5 holes are under repair
Spanish Trails - Sunday
Badlands - Monday

I haven't swung a club since late June when i played in a Member/Guest in CA.......I'm just going to just try and have fun as there is NO WAY I'll be able to play to my 11 HDCP these days :no::no:

Wolfe is one of my favorite courses, ST is awesome, have fun at Badlands, LOL!!

hbchgirl
10-18-2013, 11:04 AM

Congratulations!!!

hbchgirl
10-18-2013, 11:07 AM

Haha...thanks Wheeler! Looks like we're staying local and will probably head down to the beach on our bikes! 😁

hbchgirl
10-18-2013, 11:10 AM
That would be great!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Hey Eli...let us know where you'll be...maybe we can meet up if we (Nick & I) head down to the beach. Always nice to meet members in person!

hbchgirl
10-18-2013, 11:11 AM
What up Pokey!:D

I'm not doing a damn thing of any importance, just heading out the ranch in a few and the chili cook off in the morning. I have to pick up some carbs from Racer Den and get the Mandella back on the water then on Sunday I might work on my Cabana roof and start getting the new dock ready to go in the water.

Thanks for asking! :action-smiley-069:

Exciting stuff! Another dock for us to take over! Hahahaha!!! ;)

Wendi
10-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Flying to Germany for work. Leaving out tonight and coming back Monday. That's about it. :) That's a quick trip!!!

rivergames
10-18-2013, 11:25 AM
I gotta run to 4 jobs tomorrow to check on my guys. After than I am going to pick up a few cases of Corona and head to the beach

This about sums of what my weekend will be like after work tomorrow:partytime:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcgG6pmGShU

Wendi
10-18-2013, 11:29 AM
I gotta run to 4 jobs tomorrow to check on my guys. After than I am going to pick up a few cases of Corona and head to the beach

This about sums of what my weekend will be like after work tomorrow:partytime:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcgG6pmGShU
Sounds like you're gonna have a mighty fine time.... :buddies:

Eli
10-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Hey Eli...let us know where you'll be...maybe we can meet up if we (Nick & I) head down to the beach. Always nice to meet members in person!

Ok...I just got invited to the Indy Car Races...If I go to the beach I'll PM you.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
10-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Ok...I just got invited to the Indy Car Races...If I go to the beach I'll PM you.

Sent from my Bat Cave... I'm so bummed WMC is working this weekend. We usually have VIP passes to this race, but because he is out of town he turned them away :(

hbchgirl
10-18-2013, 11:57 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Sounds fun!!! Have a great time!!!

NRI
10-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Going to shoot some video and stills up at the lake Ming Drag Boat Races.

ChumpChange
10-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Oh you have no idea. Can someone send me a McDonalds job application? I will be the best burger flipper McDonalds has ever employed. A model employee with zero drama and happy to have a job. Of course I'll be brain dead, but I would welcome the vacation :D

Not McDonalds but I picked up the application for Del Taco when I was out for lunch. I'll email you a copy.

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Not McDonalds but I picked up the application for Del Taco when I was out for lunch. I'll email you a copy.

McTaco, whatever. Doesn't matter. I'll be the best employee they ever had. Problem is, they'll probably make me a manager and I'll be right back where I started :D

hbchgirl
10-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Going to shoot some video and stills up at the lake Ming Drag Boat Races.

Really??? Apparently our plans change like the wind. So much for a relaxing weekend at home. 😁

Stainless
10-18-2013, 12:26 PM
Really??? Apparently our plans change like he wind. So much for a relaxing weekend at home. 

:popcorn:

GRADS
10-18-2013, 12:32 PM
I will be doing something near or on the water....it's either boating, paddle boarding or drinking by the pool.....maybe a little of all three.

hbchgirl
10-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Did a relaxing weekend include a 3hr drive to Bakersfield for the races? Lol

I guess his idea and my idea of relaxing and staying home are different! lol makes for fun adventures!

Wendi
10-18-2013, 01:15 PM
I guess his idea and my idea of relaxing and staying home are different! lol makes for fun adventures!
I guess your leash isn't tight enough :dogrun: I don't think NRI knows how to relax.

GRADS
10-18-2013, 01:17 PM
I guess I'm going to get some hookers and blow with WMC....at least that's what his text to me said.

Wendi
10-18-2013, 01:27 PM
I guess I'm going to get some hookers and blow with WMC....at least that's what his text to me said. Sounds like fun :weirdo::Lies::boxing8::goodluck::knockout::violen t-smiley-044::jail::no::asshole2::lmao1::kissit:

ChumpChange
10-18-2013, 01:28 PM
I guess I'm going to get some hookers and blow with WMC....at least that's what his text to me said.

lol...

foxfam312
10-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Getting ready to head to Parker

hbchgirl
10-18-2013, 02:10 PM
I guess your leash isn't tight enough :dogrun: I don't think NRI knows how to relax.

Haha...I need a tranquilizer gun! 😁

314joey
10-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Sounds like fun :weirdo::Lies::boxing8::goodluck::knockout::violen t-smiley-044::jail::no::asshole2::lmao1::kissit:

No worries Wendi, no one eats hamburger when they have steak at home.

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 03:03 PM

Oh man you're playing with fire. I hope you have some martial arts training or can at least defend yourself against a round house leg blow to the windpipe LOL

K-034
10-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Getting ready to head to Parker

We will be in Parker too playing with the new boat :partyguy:

Stainless
10-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Well the first thing I'm gonna do is crack a beer when I get home! ;)
Want me to get you one while I'm up PR? :D

CH3NO2

Mrs.K034
10-18-2013, 05:33 PM
We will be in Parker too playing with the new boat :partyguy:

Yep, staying at blue water. 👍

Mrs.K034
10-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Actually, going to take the kiddo's to the grand opening of the new skate park here in Havasu tomorrow morning then heading out to Parker for some fun in the sun 😎 then back home to Havasu Sunday for some more fun! 🍻

28eliminator
10-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Put in a new refrigerator, drink, then chase mrs. 28E around the pool naked :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Stainless
10-18-2013, 05:43 PM

:eek:

CH3NO2

Wendi
10-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Drinking wine and watching the dodgers http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/ypu5ujyd.jpg

Stainless
10-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Drinking wine and watching the dodgers http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/ypu5ujyd.jpg

You smoke cigars? :cool:

CH3NO2

Stainless
10-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Moon is going to be intense tonight;
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/8upese6e.jpg

CH3NO2

Wendi
10-18-2013, 06:04 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/6ategy3e.jpg sometimes my aunt has them

Eli
10-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Well the first thing I'm gonna do is crack a beer when I get home! ;)
Want me to get you one while I'm up PR? :D

CH3NO2

Got any shock top?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-18-2013, 06:17 PM

That sounds like a lot of fun! Everything after putting in the refrigerator in ...

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Stainless
10-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Got any shock top?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I can run get some if your dropping by.

CH3NO2

28eliminator
10-18-2013, 06:28 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun! Everything after putting in the refrigerator in ...

Sent from my Bat Cave...

That's tomorrow..

New plans, heading out the door to the new Hard Rock in PS... I'll report back later :)

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 06:28 PM
So delicious cucumbercrushtini 👍22550

Eli
10-18-2013, 06:30 PM
That's tomorrow..

New plans, heading out the door to the new Hard Rock in PS... I'll report back later :)

PS?

You can still do everything fun on the list when you get back!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Stainless
10-18-2013, 06:33 PM
So delicious cucumbercrushtini 👍22550

Who's gonna keep an eye on the Enduro thread tonight? :D

CH3NO2

ChumpChange
10-18-2013, 06:33 PM
So delicious cucumbercrushtini ��

Did your wife tell you that? Everybody knows men don't drink fruity drinks unless they're.......well........fruity.

Wendi
10-18-2013, 06:42 PM

CH3NO2

You are

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Did your wife tell you that? Everybody knows men don't drink fruity drinks unless they're.......well........fruity.

Just finished #3 and now dessert :D 22552

Stainless
10-18-2013, 06:46 PM
You are

Not me, I don't like violence. I would hide under the bed till it's all over. :p

CH3NO2

GRADS
10-18-2013, 06:48 PM

Pick me, pick me....:)

Stainless
10-18-2013, 06:49 PM

Lmao! :D

CH3NO2

Wendi
10-18-2013, 06:53 PM

Over my dead body

Wendi
10-18-2013, 06:53 PM

Btw that's my saying don't copy

Stainless
10-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Over my dead body

I been watching the demeanor of your posts today, how much longer do you have to wait for WMC to get home?
You might need to consider opening your dresser drawer if it's gonna be many more nights. :p

CH3NO2

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 07:02 PM
And now, Fireball 22553

ChumpChange
10-18-2013, 07:15 PM

CH3NO2

Auto lock when he falls asleep.

GRADS
10-18-2013, 07:24 PM
You might need to consider opening your dresser drawer if it's gonna be many more nights. :p

:LMAOsmiley: I almost spit my wine on my screen after reading this!

Oh and by the way......:worthless_1_:

;)

Napanutt
10-18-2013, 07:31 PM

Over my dead body

I'm up and ready for the long haul. I'll keep an eye on Grads keeping an eye on Vic (hell, who's got their eye on WMC) ;)

GRADS
10-18-2013, 07:39 PM
(hell, who's got their eye on WMC) ;)

Dennis Hof.

Wendi
10-18-2013, 07:39 PM
I been watching the demeanor of your posts today, how much longer do you have to wait for WMC to get home?

CH3NO2

I'm dying here

28eliminator
10-18-2013, 07:57 PM
PS?

You can still do everything fun on the list when you get back!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Palm Springs
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/uqa3yhu2.jpg

Eli
10-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Please see next post

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-18-2013, 08:16 PM
Palm Springs
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/uqa3yhu2.jpg

Why is everyone so good looking and who are these people?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Stainless
10-18-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm dying here

Have you tried FaceTime? :D

CH3NO2

Wendi
10-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Have you tried FaceTime? :D

CH3NO2 Talked to him on the phone he's tired and grouchy working hard, at the next job location.

28eliminator
10-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Why is everyone so good looking and who are these people?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

My peeps :D

Night out with some good friends

HB Vic
10-18-2013, 09:49 PM
Talked to him on the phone he's tired and grouchy working hard, at the next job location.

All work and no play makes WMC MWC 22559

Eli
10-18-2013, 09:50 PM
I can run get some if your dropping by.

CH3NO2

I just saw this...crap I could've had free ShockTop!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
10-18-2013, 09:51 PM
My peeps :D

Night out with some good friends

Are you and Mrs. 28E in the pic?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

28eliminator
10-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Are you and Mrs. 28E in the pic?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

No, but here you go.... Top secret picture :D

Mrs 28E says hi...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/yqevygad.jpg

Eli
10-18-2013, 10:07 PM
No, but here you go.... Top secret picture :D

Mrs 28E says hi...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/yqevygad.jpg

Thanks for the pic! Please tell her I say Hi!

You guys are so cute!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Milkmoney
10-22-2013, 09:50 AM
That's a quick trip!!!

Sorry jus seen this post or quote. Very quick trip The team I work with was only schedule to work on sat. We actually got back on Monday to be exact. Thanks. :)