PDA

View Full Version : Laveycraft 21 XTSki for sale

Mandelon
10-16-2013, 09:17 PM
SOLD !

2003 Laveycraft 21 XTSki Open bow.

496 Mag HO, 425 HP, has aprox 335 Hours. Bravo 1X outdrive with shower. 26 P SS 4 blade Bravo 1 Prop. Runs 70 mph + with a light load.

Lavey?s 21 is large as they don?t count the built in swim step in the hull measurement. It?s actually almost 23 feet long. Stepped hull, delta pad.

3 Amps, 2 Subs, 8 Polk speakers. Sony Xplode stereo, I-pod connector. Hardwired remote mounted by driver, plus normal IR remote. It still has a 10 disk player under the rear hatch. LOL, remember those? Giant power cables with breaker switch and cooling fan.

Electric powered single ram hatch, power trim, with a new horn recently done at Lavey. Gray Bimini top. I added a pair of wind deflectors that I got from Magic. They work really well.

Two new batteries put in this year. It has a freshly washed Sunbrella cover. Two 25 gallon fuel tanks, runs on regular unleaded gas. Port/Starboard fuel switch. Fuel gauge has low level warning light. Pop up cleats. Offshore controls. Perko Battery switch

Interior is configured with one rear facing seat. In-floor cooler, plus two built in coolers under the back seats. Large in floor storage. I had Lavey redo the rub rail and some of the cushions not too long ago. It has interior lighting and the usual white anchor light stalk.

The trailer was just refurbished by Ron?s, with fresh primer and paint, new winch strap, new bunks, new carpet. It was pretty rusty. Brakes were checked and fluid changed. Bearings greased, new LED lights and all new wiring. Fold away tongue. The Zieman trailer is a double axle with torsion bars and disk brakes on the rear axle. Tires are in good shape, but the spare is older. Aluminum rims have some pitting. You can get new aluminum silver and black ones at Discount for only $85.00 each.

The boat has been mainly used at Havasu, Parker and the Lower River. It?s been to Bass Lake, Nacamiento, done the Mohave to Hoover dam run, San Diego Bay, and out to Catalina twice. We made it from Long Beach to Avalon in 26 minutes, during the Lavey fun run, to the amazement of all the bigger boats.

Colors are white, blue, gray with some black details. Interior is all white with some gray. No pink, no teal, no checkers, no flames, no tribals, no hockey sticks, no dragons, no gremlins, no pirates or other weird dated graphics. LOL. Timeless style. Just detailed at RCD.

Boat is located in San Diego. Will deliver anywhere in So Cal. Motor serviced at Joe?s Motorworks in Lakeside until recently, then done in Havasu. I am the second owner.

GPS speedo with Recall. (Battery on the GPS is dead) 12v power point for phones or chargers.

It has a couple scratches and dings, and a couple minor tears or spots in the interior. Overall boat is in very good shape.

Tons of accessories you can take with you, vests, ropes, kneeboard, wake board, wake skate, ski handles, box anchor, shore spike, fenders, buoy ball, type IV throwables, fire extinguisher, flare gun kit, first aid kit, paperwork, manuals, etc.

I have two kids in college, and we just won't be using it enough to justify keeping it any longer. Looking to get $24,000 for the package. It cost the original owner over $55K when it was new. Will consider close offers, but I am not desperate. No lowballers. Don?t need any trades unless you can get a couple years at Cal Tech for my son. Send PM or call Richard at the shop 858-279-7800

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsWQJqkZQpE&feature=youtu.be

Riverholic
12-06-2013, 09:10 AM
I haven't seen you around in a while, the boat still looks great! I can attest,this is a fantastic boat, I paid the retail price before selling it to Mandelon after about 8 months. Whoever buys this boat will not be disappointed.

Mandelon
03-15-2014, 12:34 PM
KC! Wassup mister?

The Lavey is SOLD. It was a great bulletproof boat for my family for 9 years. New owner should keep bringing it out at Havasu and Parker. He's a cool guy. If you see it around be sure to get a beer from him for me!