GRADS
10-16-2013, 03:10 PM
:headscratch:

chevellesb406
10-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Go Go Gadget boat lift?

314joey
10-16-2013, 03:17 PM
I wonder if you can get a BUI in that thing, WTF.

Paul65K
10-16-2013, 04:00 PM
:headscratch:

22286I guess it;s cool....too bad you'll need a step ladder to get in and out....not to mention what's the crosswind component on that set-up:realitycheck:

FormulaZR
10-16-2013, 04:08 PM
From the Mfg's website located here: http://www.pontoonlegs.com/index.html

Quietly raise and lower pontoon legs with a touch of a button

This innovative lifting system enables pontoon boats to literally stand on their own four feet using nothing more than the power from a 12 volt battery. Whenever you pull into shore, on any type of bottom, you can raise your boat clear of the water in seconds with the touch of a button. Like conventional Hewitt Lifts, this made-to-go system helps protect your pontoon from the damaging effects of waves and water for longer service life and higher resale value.

Hewitt Electric Pontoon Legs are constructed from high-grade structural aluminum and solidly bolted to the frame members of your pontoon boat. The complete system adds only 385 lbs and has a load capacity of 6000 lbs. Maximum lift height is typically 5½' from the bottom of the legs to the underside of the boat deck, or 3½' to the bottom of the pontoons.

To have Hewitt Pontoon Legs installed on your boat, contact your dealer.

Features

All-electronic lifting mechanism. A powerful 12 volt DC motor coupled to an acme screw and nut is used to drive each heavy-duty frame leg module. This design provides a positive self-locking lift at any height.
4-way and independent position control. Allows quick extension and retraction of all four legs plus individual adjustment of any leg to easily level your boat.
Low-profile design. Legs extend less than 6½" below deck in their stowed position. Will not interfere with trailering or normal operation.
Large 11½" x 22½" tubular feet evenly distribute weight over a large area for solid footing on hard or soft bottoms. Feet pivot independently for added stability on rocky or uneven terrain.

Eli
10-16-2013, 04:11 PM
What's the purpose?

Keep hot drunk chicks from hopping on?

Paul65K
10-16-2013, 04:12 PM
Probably more appropriate for salt water applications......in fresh water the greatest thing about a pontoon IMHO is the ability to just power up on the shore and not worry about it :D

Paul65K
10-16-2013, 04:13 PM
What's the purpose?

X2 :thumb:

314joey
10-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Unless it's made out of aluminum it's not any good for saltwater, it would be ate up in no time.

gn7
10-16-2013, 04:53 PM
What's the purpose?

Hot drunk chicks are welcome. Its the sober fat and ugly you have to keep off.
Wouldn't hot chick have to be drunk to get on a toon?

first thing that went thru my mind:
http://www.impact-books.com/wp-content/uploads/tarantbig.jpg

Eli
10-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Probably more appropriate for salt water applications......in fresh water the greatest thing about a pontoon IMHO is the ability to just power up on the shore and not worry about it :D

Me too! Also, it easier for us fat, drunk chicks to get in without climbing ...I can't carry my weight and there's nothing sexy about lifting a whale on a boat :)

Eli
10-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Hot drunk chicks are welcome. Its the sober fat and ugly you have to keep off.
Wouldn't hot chick have to be drunk to get on a toon?

I don't know...I'll ask the hot chicks. I like Pontoons there's plenty of room to shake my booty and store the food! I specially like the ones with kitchens and grills.

Paul65K
10-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Me too! Also, it easier for us fat, drunk chicks to get in without climbing ...I can't carry my weight and there's nothing sexy about lifting a whale on a boat :)
Knock that shit off........it's unbecoming to fish for compliments :tongue:

rschap1
10-17-2013, 10:56 AM
Neighbor added a set of those to his 'toon over the winter last year.
His are brand name Sea Legs.
He has front to back "camper" enclosure and overnights and spends weekends on his boat.
He says that he did not like the rocking and swaying from the waves and currents so added the Sea Legs.
But, by the time he added the legs, cylinders, pumps, extra battery, and all the hydraulics it barely floated.
He bought a third 'toon and made the boat a tri-toon.
He says he likes it and enjoys sleeping on the boat now.
But the rest of the folks on our little lake think it looks a bit silly when he raises her up just to park for a while.
Only a few spots on our lake that he has found where he can use them.
You need a firm and fairly flat bottom to keep from sinking in or "listing" and leaning, possibly tipping over if bad enough.

GRADS
10-18-2013, 03:22 PM
http://pdbmagazine.com/2013/10/pontoon-legs/

Eli
10-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Knock that shit off........it's unbecoming to fish for compliments :tongue:

I wasn't fishing, I swear...you haven't seen my dismount off a boat ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Havasu Party Bus
10-18-2013, 05:29 PM
I should put one of them things on my buggy?:bangmyhead:

Stainless
10-18-2013, 05:33 PM

What was wrong with the road next to the crevice? :D

CH3NO2

WESTERNAERO

I'm sure the drink in the cozy wasn't a contributing factor in that deal. :hilarious:
Been there done that.

FormulaZR

And double the weight of it...

GRADS
10-18-2013, 05:36 PM
What was wrong with the road next to the crevice? :D

That's kind of what I was thinking.