PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk. ?

Milkmoney
10-15-2013, 04:15 PM
How come I can't see some of the pics on my phone when logged in. ? Thanks for your help.

I think the smart phone is alittle smarter than me and I have a 8 year college education. Lol.

Again thanks.

HB Vic
10-15-2013, 04:27 PM
You should be able to see them, sometimes you have to tap the pic icon though. I'm not sure why some post to tapatalk in full view and some need to be tapped. Let me know if that works for you.

Milkmoney
10-15-2013, 05:24 PM
I understand what your saying. I have tapped on the pic and it goes to it's own pic and is the same as it is in the post. = no pic.

I guess I will jus be able to see some and not some. Thanks

Wendi
10-15-2013, 05:27 PM
I understand what your saying. I have tapped on the pic and it goes to it's own pic and is the same as it is in the post. = no pic.

Same thing happens to me but once I tape on the picture and can see the rest as I scroll through

Stainless
10-15-2013, 05:28 PM

Lurker, are you talking about frames of pics with a jagged line through them? I can't open those with Tapatalk either.

CH3NO2

Milkmoney
10-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Same thing happens to me but once I tape on the picture and can see the rest as I scroll through

Maybe I don't give it enough time to load. Not sure. Thanks

Milkmoney
10-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Lurker, are you talking about frames of pics with a jagged line through them? I can't open those with Tapatalk either.

CH3NO2

Exactly. Thanks. Duh on my part not to say that. But then there are some I can see. It seems like certain posters I can't see and others u can. Weird. Thank you.