WMC
10-14-2013, 07:13 PM

Paul65K
10-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Here's a few that I got from "The other side" :D

rivergames
10-15-2013, 08:50 AM
Awesome video and pics. Thanks guys.

This race was intense. The first turn, the middle boat got washed down by the outside boat. The outside boat came in a little tight and we banged into the side of eachother. The driver of the outside boat is a good friend of mine and I know he was laughing just as hard as I was. We both stayed on the gas and kept runnin hard the whole race

Our boat was fighiting ignition issues the WHOLE Mudda F'n weekend. It would haul ass then cut out, then haul ass, then cut out... over and over again. You can somewhat hear the cutting out in the video if you crank the volume.

About the 3rd lap it started getting really bad. I tried to fight the 44 off, but he was on point and running like a bat out of hell. Chased me down and went right around me for the win

rivergames
10-15-2013, 08:55 AM
Tonight, We are thrashing on the boat. Send boxes and coils back to MSD to get checked out. Swap alternators. Make sure there is no shit in the carb. Check the battery and go over ever wire connection to make sure nothing is loose.

We are trailing the P66 boat by 1 heat for the overall points running for the championship. I know both boats will be on kill at the Finals. WE GOT A CHAMPIONSHIP TO WIN!

Wendi
10-15-2013, 09:05 AM
Awesome video and pics. Thanks guys.

This race was intense. The first turn, the middle boat got washed down by the outside boat. The outside boat came in a little tight and we banged into the side of eachother. The driver of the outside boat is a good friend of mine and I know he was laughing just as hard as I was. We both stayed on the gas and kept runnin hard the whole race

Our boat was fighiting ignition issues the WHOLE Mudda F'n weekend. It would haul ass then cut out, then haul ass, then cut out... over and over again. You can somewhat hear the cutting out in the video if you crank the volume.

About the 3rd lap it started getting really bad. I tried to fight the 44 off, but he was on point and running like a bat out of hell. Chased me down and went right around me for the win
Did you bump with the Lucas OIl guys in the boat?? WHolly shit I would have been screaming LOL

rivergames
10-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Did you bump with the Lucas OIl guys in the boat?? WHolly shit I would have been screaming LOL

Lol no that was just a test run with the lucas sponsor on Fri.

The bump was our final heat race on Saturday. All 3 of us were balls to the wall in that 1st turn.

Just wait till the Finals in a few weeks. It is going to be one gnarley weekend of racing

bagged97taco
10-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Lol no that was just a test run with the lucas sponsor on Fri.

The bump was our final heat race on Saturday. All 3 of us were balls to the wall in that 1st turn.

Just wait till the Finals in a few weeks. It is going to be one gnarley weekend of racing

Looking forward to seeing the battle in phoenix. Hope you get the demons worked out of the boat!

hbchgirl
10-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Love watching the Crackers run!!!

rampgirl
10-15-2013, 11:17 AM
I heard that fuel owners and drivers are gonna try to make a couple laps in phoenix.