PDA

View Full Version : Who has friends like this !

314joey
10-10-2013, 01:38 PM
I just get a call on my cell and if I don't know the number I usually let it go to voice mail, so I don't answer it and whoever it was leaves a voice message;

"Please call Officer John Thompson back and I'll explain the trouble you're in"...................well, I reverse check the number and I think it's one of my goofy friends in Michigan, I haven't called him back yet, but I know for sure it's not a cops number, I know 100% that I haven't done anything wrong anyway and a cop doesn't leave a message like that, now it's time to think how I get him back.

SBS933
10-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Just don't call him back, that will drive him nuts. Unless it's a scam telling you that you have a warrant for not showing up to jury duty and they can clear it right away, just give them a credit card number to do so.

Wheeler
10-10-2013, 01:48 PM
That's easy, place a add on craigslist for a '69 Z/28. I used this on a friend in what ever free paper it was back in '93 or so, tied his phone lines up for a week.

Get creative, I wrote the add as an estate sale.

Joker
10-10-2013, 01:59 PM
That's easy, place a add on craigslist for a '69 Z/28. I used this on a friend in what ever free paper it was back in '93 or so, tied his phone lines up for a week.

Get creative, I wrote the add as an estate sale.

Thats Great. :thumb:

Eli
10-10-2013, 02:03 PM
I just get a call on my cell and if I don't know the number I usually let it go to voice mail, so I don't answer it and whoever it was leaves a voice message;

"Please call Officer John Thompson back and I'll explain the trouble you're in"...................well, I reverse check the number and I think it's one of my goofy friends in Michigan, I haven't called him back yet, but I know for sure it's not a cops number, I know 100% that I haven't done anything wrong anyway and a cop doesn't leave a message like that, now it's time to think how I get him back.

Let me call him and tell him I have news for him ...his -- year old son wants to meet him

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
10-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Wheeler and Eli are pure evil :biggrin:

GRADS
10-10-2013, 02:11 PM

Speaking of phone messages and placing fake craigslists ads....

Back a few years ago "Acatitude" from another boating forum was selling his Howard, I thought I'd be nice and help him out by placing an ad on craigslist for him. The only thing was instead of listing it for 75,000 I thought I would drop the price to 7,500. Placed his phone number in the ad and done.

This was the message I got from him about an hour after the ad was published.:LMAOsmiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftWmgDMZJg&feature=youtu.be

riverrunner1984
10-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Let me call him and tell him I have news for him ...his -- year old son wants to meet him

Sent from my Bat Cave

That is a good one!!!

Wheeler
10-10-2013, 02:15 PM

Friends helping friends ..:LMAOsmiley:

riverrunner1984
10-10-2013, 02:15 PM

Back a few years ago "Acatitude" from another boating forum was selling his Howard, I thought I'd be nice and help him out by placing an ad on craigslist for him. The only thing was instead of listing it for 75,000 I thought I would drop the price to 7,500. Placed his phone number in the ad and done.

This was the message I got from him about an hour after the ad was published.:LMAOsmiley:

LMAO at prick face!!! He wasnt too happy

314joey
10-10-2013, 02:35 PM
These are all good one's, I'll let you know what I do to get my "friend" back, he's toast.

I like the kid one, that's vicious.

314joey
10-10-2013, 02:36 PM

l]

OMG, are you guys still friends, I'm guessing not.

She's Mine
10-10-2013, 03:05 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

This is just awesome... I like this one...

I was going to say, have your wife call him very upset and make up some story that you are on your last leg and so glad that he called because you have been asking for him to come to the hospital....

niceguyeddie
10-10-2013, 03:21 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
I always thought that guy was a jerk. He blew on me a few times years ago.

Eli
10-10-2013, 04:00 PM
These are all good one's, I'll let you know what I do to get my "friend" back, he's toast.

I like the kid one, that's vicious.

They don't call me Bat Shit Crazy for nothin :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
10-10-2013, 04:53 PM
The guy came clean, but he's still toast.

luckystrike
10-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Dont Tell me this is John Thompson Of Thompson -McCully Corp.. Of Bellview Mi ..???MFG

Eli
10-10-2013, 05:04 PM
The guy came clean, but he's still toast.

Shoot I've been practicing my story

Sent from my Bat Cave

ColeBoater
10-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Put all of his information out on a mortgage search site something like lowermybills.com or lendingtree.com. Phone will ring off the hook with a bunch of lenders wanting to sell him a loan. It is pretty brutal.

314joey
10-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Shoot I've been practicing my story

Sent from my Bat Cave

First, I may take you up on your offer and .....second, remind me to never piss you off, lmao/

Eli
10-10-2013, 05:45 PM
First, I may take you up on your offer and .....second, remind me to never piss you off, lmao/

You got it!

Sent from my Bat Cave

rschap1
10-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Years ago former co-worker got our HR manager GOOD!!!
HR manager was going to be on vacation for 2 weeks.
A few days into the vacation, co-worker called a gravel company.
"Please deliver 20 yards of pea stone to my driveway. Pour it right against the 2 overhead garage doors. Leave bill in mailbox."

HR guy was PI$$ED when he got back to work

:)

Eli
10-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Years ago former co-worker got our HR manager GOOD!!!
HR manager was going to be on vacation for 2 weeks.
A few days into the vacation, co-worker called a gravel company.
"Please deliver 20 yards of pea stone to my driveway. Pour it right against the 2 overhead garage doors. Leave bill in mailbox."

HR guy was PI$$ED when he got back to work

:)

Wow that's so bad it's good!

Sent from my Bat Cave