PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a Tapatalk issue

GRADS
10-09-2013, 02:27 PM
For some reason just within in the last few days every time someone quotes one of my posts on HotBoat.com tapatalk sends an alert to my phone. It sounds like a text message and its getting annoying, especially when you early risers or East Coast guys are posting at 5 a.m. Is there a way to turn this off? If not I am requesting that you do not quote my posts between the hours of 11 p.m.- 9 a.m. Pacific time. Thank you.

RogerThat99
10-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Tapatalk for Android just had an update...apple probably did also. Go into settings then notifications to turn on and off notifications.

HB Vic
10-09-2013, 02:37 PM
For some reason just within in the last few days every time someone quotes one of my posts on HotBoat.com tapatalk sends an alert to my phone. It sounds like a text message and its getting annoying, especially when you early risers or East Coast guys are posting at 5 a.m. Is there a way to turn this off? If not I am requesting that you do not quote my posts between the hours of 11 p.m.- 9 a.m. Pacific time. Thank you.
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Can you repeat what you just said?

Stainless
10-09-2013, 03:29 PM

Its on now Grads...rack'em! :D

Napanutt
10-09-2013, 04:49 PM

Can ya hear me now. :D

HB Vic
10-09-2013, 05:00 PM

I don't get it

GRADS
10-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Get your quotes in now, you've got about 6 more hours before they need to stop.:AngryFinger_7WSKJO:

Still can't get it to shut off. :grumble:

HB Vic
10-09-2013, 05:35 PM
get your quotes in now, you've got about 6 more hours before they need to stop.:angryfinger_7wskjo:

pst? :d

Stainless
10-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Get your quotes in now, you've got about 6 more hours before they need to stop.:AngryFinger_7WSKJO:

The wizard you are and you can't figure out to turn notifications off? :headsrcatch:

Carbon