PDA

View Full Version : Blue Horizons Travel Club

Stainless
10-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Has anyone attended their membership promotion? They are offering 2 free roundtrip airline tickets anywhere in the continental US plus 2 night stay at Hyatt or similar and small amount of cash. You have to set through a 90 minute sales presentation which I have no intention of buying into. There is an activation fee mentioned for this deal of which I can't find out how much it is, anyone know?

HB Vic
10-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Whats the significance of Blue in Blue Horizons? Blue as in Blue Hair?? :D

314joey
10-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Can anyone do this, I can listen to a lot chit for all that crap, I got no job and there's "blue hairs" all around me. lol

Stainless
10-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Can anyone do this, I can listen to a lot chit for all that crap, I got no job and there's "blue hairs" all around me. lol
I got a post card because they are in my city...just concerned this activation fee may be steep. They have a second party booking it and told me they do not know how much the activation fee is. Anyway I can cancel, and don't have any skin in it now.

314joey
10-09-2013, 12:07 PM
I got a post card because they are in my city...just concerned this activation fee may be steep. They have a second party booking it and told me they do not know how much the activation fee is. Anyway I can cancel, and don't have any skin in it now.

Be careful, now it's sounding like a SCAM !!!!!!!!!

Stainless
10-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Be careful, now it's sounding like a SCAM !!!!!!!!!

Yea, I will. Getting money out of me is like getting red out of Kool-aid. ;)