PDA

View Full Version : Cute kitty

314joey
10-08-2013, 08:28 AM
What did you think it was, it's a pussy cat, bunch of pervs, we went to a Halloween party last year and they had a baby tiger that for a $100 donation (money went to animal protection) you could play with and get your picture taken with this cute little thing, the paws on this baby were incredible.

Had you worried didn't I hotboat.

riverrunner1984
10-08-2013, 08:55 AM
That is a really cool idea. $100 seems kinda steep though but its for a good cause i guess.....
I am not a cat fan but I told my chick if we were ever to get a house cat, I want a Savannah Cat. Those things are like leopards!

gn7
10-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Friend in high school had an Ocelot. They haven't raised a pit bull that could screw with one of those.

ChumpChange
10-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Mermaid playing with a Tiger?

314joey
10-08-2013, 09:59 AM
That is a really cool idea. $100 seems kinda steep though but its for a good cause i guess.....
I am not a cat fan but I told my chick if we were ever to get a house cat, I want a Savannah Cat. Those things are like leopards!

I'm not a cat fan either, I'm a dog person and yea it wasn't cheap, but the money went for a good cause and I was drinking heavily so I said WTF

Mermaid playing with a Tiger?

Exactly, her sea shell top was a big photo hit, I was a fisherman.

riverrunner1984
10-08-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm not a cat fan either, I'm a dog person and yea it wasn't cheap, but the money went for a good cause and I was drinking heavily so I said WTF

I have the same issue when I drink heavily! lol.

Havasu Party Bus
10-08-2013, 10:15 AM
A friend of mine here i Havasu breeds Savannah Cats. I'm not in to Cats but the Savannah are pretty cool.

riverrunner1984
10-08-2013, 10:37 AM
A friend of mine here i Havasu breeds Savannah Cats. I'm not in to Cats but the Savannah are pretty cool.

Thats really cool.
I know here in so cal, they can get upwards of $1k for a damn cat but they look really cool and get big from what I understand

gn7
10-08-2013, 10:47 AM

I pity the poor Coyote that thinks he stumbled upon a meal.

28eliminator
10-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Friend in high school had an Ocelot. They haven't raised a pit bull that could screw with one of those.

Our next door neighbors when I was a kid had an Ocelot.. beady eyed lookin Foc'r, scared the shit out of me. They had it trained, and it would actually jump up on the toilet and go to the bathroom.

Havasu Party Bus
10-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Thats really cool.
I know here in so cal, they can get upwards of $1k for a damn cat but they look really cool and get big from what I understand
They told me they don't get much bigger then a nomal cat. And i think they are $800.oo or $900.oo