PDA

View Full Version : Has This Place Gone Political Today?

WESTERNAERO
10-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Just saying.............:biggrin:

HB Vic
10-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Kind of. I'm afraid this may be the beginning of a long winter and I'm very worried. I hate political bullshit :D

Joker
10-02-2013, 05:00 PM
I hope my Jackson thread didn't start it. If so, it wasn't meant to.

314joey
10-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Kind of. I'm afraid this may be the beginning of a long winter and I'm very worried. I hate political bullshit :D

I gave up Winter and yea, I dislike 'that stuff too" drama should be for TV.

HB Vic
10-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Its not a big deal really. I just don't want this place to be like some of the other places where the drama and politics takes over. People get caught up in that BS and it stinks up the place :D Besides, I checked a ton of Political sites and not one of them had a boating section LOL

RVR SWPR
10-02-2013, 06:17 PM
I have been around the boating forums a few years.The drama thing has been allota laughs,then all of a sudden it gets old,especially if the drama gets personal?Your goals for this site have become more and more obvious,your effort is incredible at covering events.Keep doing what your doing.
The Michael Jackson thread is interesting because it is a current event that went down today and makes good conversation.IMO.:happy:

HB Vic
10-02-2013, 06:23 PM
I have been around the boating forums a few years.The drama thing has been allota laughs,then all of a sudden it gets old,especially if the drama gets personal?Your goals for this site have become more and more obvious,your effort is incredible at covering events.Keep doing what your doing.
The Michael Jackson thread is interesting because it is a current event that went down today and makes good conversation.IMO.:happy:

Thank you from all of us for the kind words

WESTERNAERO
10-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Don't worry about me I was just throwing out a little humor is all. I don't care if there's politics here, I've just never seen it here before. I wasn't trying to squash anyone threads, just some poor attempt at humor i guess. :bangmyhead:

Wendi
10-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Don't worry about me I was just throwing out a little humor is all. I don't care if there's politics here, I've just never seen it here before. I wasn't trying to squash anyone threads, just some poor attempt at humor i guess. :bangmyhead::violent-smiley-044::weirdo::knockout::AngryFinger_7WSKJO: I hope I'm not offending you with these emoticons I don't know what half of them mean.

LMAO

WESTERNAERO
10-02-2013, 07:27 PM
:violent-smiley-044::weirdo::knockout::AngryFinger_7WSKJO: I hope I'm not offending you with these emoticons I don't know what half of them mean.

LMAO

What, are you trying to offend me? :lalala:

hbchgirl
10-02-2013, 07:37 PM

Ugh...me too!

28eliminator
10-02-2013, 07:38 PM

Exactly...

Personally I think the bits and pieces of drama and politics, and even an occasional callout will keep the interest peaked and negate the impending boredom that happens on the forums with too much moderation. People need a little variety to stay interested... as long as it's kept in check (as HB has done).